Ex-DoJ Official: Missing Clinton Aide Emails 'Stinks to High Heavens'

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
No, it's all a vast conspiracy by anyone who isn't a Clinton associate, to frame Hillary who is completely innocent of any wrongdoing.

The Justice Dept. is lying, the FBI investigators are lying, all the Congressional investigators have no reason to suspect anything is wrong. The only ones not lying, are Hillary and the people immediately around her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ex-DoJ Official: Missing Clinton Emails 'Stinks to High Heavens'

By Joe Crowe
Wednesday, 11 May 2016 11:40 AM

A former Department of Justice official said he questioned how emails from Hillary Clinton technology staffer Bryan Pagliano went missing from the State Department.

The State Department announced May 9 that it had found no email files that covered the time when Pagliano was on staff during Clinton's tenure as secretary of State.

"The whole thing stinks to high heavens," Dan Metcalfe said in a report by LawNewz.com. Metcalfe is the founding director of the Justice Department's Office of Information and Privacy. He held that job from 1981 until 2007, during which time he oversaw the implementation of the Freedom of Information Act in the executive branch.

"If it is true that federal records directly documenting his work no longer exist, then that is awfully coincidental, to put it most charitably," Metcalfe said in the Lawnewz report. "Especially given the nature of his work and the role he has played in the Clinton e-mail controversy."

"It is more than ironic," Metcalfe continued, "given what appear to be 'missing' are e-mails."

At issue in the probe that involves 147 FBI agents is whether Clinton willfully put emails labeled "top secret" or higher at risk of security breaches. Clinton used a private email server and a BlackBerry phone device that are vulnerable to hacking attacks, according to a Time Magazine report.

"For someone who has taken the Fifth regarding his government activity, it is more than suspicious that his agency suddenly determines that the records that you would ordinarily expect it to have maintained about his work are just not there," he said.

Metcalfe noted three possible conclusions: the records weren't properly created and preserved, they were improperly disposed of, or the search for the records, "was a poor one."

The former Justice Department official said to LawNewz that he could not fathom how Clinton's staff believed their apparent actions would not be found out. "It is difficult to imagine how anyone associated with Clinton's staff in any way could envision getting away with something like this."

Other officials agreed with Metcalfe's statements, according to LawNewz. "I don't buy the explanation," Anna Weismann, executive director of the Campaign for Accountability, said. Washington, DC legal expert Mark S. Zaid said it was a "fiasco" and "beyond embarrassing for the State Department."

Any emails to/from him AND the .pst archive file missing? I believe you can send .pst where you choose rather than public storage. He sent it to ext drive and took it with him for some reason....hmm?

This has been another useless opinion.
Much like 9 months of investigating and still coming up empty...Don't tell these folks that previous federal administrative people did the same, cause they are republicans and that would make them think that it must be okay, or she would be facing charges...

This thing stinks more by the day.

Meanwhile.....Trump just gained 12 points in 1 week to now TIE Hillary in the Reuters national poll and he leads her by 2 points in Rasmeussen.

President Trump.

Open wide libs....we got some things to shove down your pie holes hahahaba!!!!

From your OP, if you think everyone is lying on Clinton is unbelievable I can't wait to hear what you think of people who think she did something wrong and those same agencies found nothing.

Those people must be nutty as squirrel shit.

Much like 9 months of investigating and still coming up empty...Don't tell these folks that previous federal administrative people did the same, cause they are republicans and that would make them think that it must be okay, or she would be facing charges...

I honestly don't care if they did. I hate Democrats...particularly leftist liberal ones....with a passion. I despise Clinton and wanna puke and pour cement into my ears every time I hear her speak.

If this hurts her...good. That's all I care about.

I honestly don't care if they did. I hate Democrats...particularly leftist liberal ones....with a passion. I despise Clinton and wanna puke and pour cement into my ears every time I hear her speak.

If this hurts her...good. That's all I care about.
I lived in Arkanass when they we in the governors double wide mansion, The only reason we voted for him for president was to get him out of Arkanass...After he left several people felt the hammer come down because of shady deals and corruption, including the governor that replaced Clinton.... ......But it's the same way in Okiehoma..Missouri it's not as bad but power politics is the name of the game here......

From your OP, if you think everyone is lying on Clinton is unbelievable I can't wait to hear what you think of people who think she did something wrong and those same agencies found nothing.

Those people must be nutty as squirrel shit.
And have you noticed how none of her accusers and judges have not mysteriously died...

Meanwhile.....Trump just gained 12 points in 1 week to now TIE Hillary in the Reuters national poll and he leads her by 2 points in Rasmeussen.

President Trump.

"libs" will have plenty to be entertained by with a Trump presidency.

No, it's all a vast conspiracy by anyone who isn't a Clinton associate, to frame Hillary who is completely innocent of any wrongdoing.

The Justice Dept. is lying, the FBI investigators are lying, all the Congressional investigators have no reason to suspect anything is wrong. The only ones not lying, are Hillary and the people immediately around her.

-------------------------------------------------------

By Joe Crowe
Wednesday, 11 May 2016 11:40 AM

A former Department of Justice official said he questioned how emails from Hillary Clinton technology staffer Bryan Pagliano went missing from the State Department.

The State Department announced May 9 that it had found no email files that covered the time when Pagliano was on staff during Clinton's tenure as secretary of State.

"The whole thing stinks to high heavens," Dan Metcalfe said in a report by LawNewz.com. Metcalfe is the founding director of the Justice Department's Office of Information and Privacy. He held that job from 1981 until 2007, during which time he oversaw the implementation of the Freedom of Information Act in the executive branch.

"If it is true that federal records directly documenting his work no longer exist, then that is awfully coincidental, to put it most charitably," Metcalfe said in the Lawnewz report. "Especially given the nature of his work and the role he has played in the Clinton e-mail controversy."

"It is more than ironic," Metcalfe continued, "given what appear to be 'missing' are e-mails."

At issue in the probe that involves 147 FBI agents is whether Clinton willfully put emails labeled "top secret" or higher at risk of security breaches. Clinton used a private email server and a BlackBerry phone device that are vulnerable to hacking attacks, according to a Time Magazine report.

"For someone who has taken the Fifth regarding his government activity, it is more than suspicious that his agency suddenly determines that the records that you would ordinarily expect it to have maintained about his work are just not there," he said.

Metcalfe noted three possible conclusions: the records weren't properly created and preserved, they were improperly disposed of, or the search for the records, "was a poor one."

The former Justice Department official said to LawNewz that he could not fathom how Clinton's staff believed their apparent actions would not be found out. "It is difficult to imagine how anyone associated with Clinton's staff in any way could envision getting away with something like this."

Other officials agreed with Metcalfe's statements, according to LawNewz. "I don't buy the explanation," Anna Weismann, executive director of the Campaign for Accountability, said. Washington, DC legal expert Mark S. Zaid said it was a "fiasco" and "beyond embarrassing for the State Department."

Sigh.

Remember when Lerner's laptop wasn't properly backed up. And your ilk made up one hapless batshit claim about what she was 'hiding' after another.

Until they reconstructed her emails from other databases and back ups. And there was jack shit.

But this time its different, huh?

Last week it was revealed the State Department had hidden Benghazi-related documents and e-mails for an entire year....AFTER these documents had been subpoenaed.

Now suddenly every e-mail, document, and even '.pst' file of Hillary's IT Tech has gone missing...right at the time when he us supposed to be questioned by the FBI.

Gruber and the Lib leaders are rejoicing as braindead lib Hillary apologists are trying to convince anyone who will listen that despite all of this there is no cover-up and nothing going on.

How can Hilda the Beast lie like that!!! every day her lies become bigger and more outrageous! Where does it stop?

Does it stop at all????

It's unbearable!

President Trump.

"libs" will have plenty to be entertained by with a Trump presidency.
I will be too busy smoking weed and playing games to give a shit, just like the last 40 years..

Last week it was revealed the State Department had hidden Benghazi-related documents and e-mails for an entire year....AFTER these documents had been subpoenaed.

Now suddenly every e-mail, document, and even '.pst' file of Hillary's IT Tech has gone missing...right at the time when he us supposed to be questioned by the FBI.

Gruber and the Lib leaders are rejoicing as braindead lib Hillary apologists are trying to convince anyone who will listen that despite all of this there is no cover-up and nothing going on.
:bs1::smoke::link:

Forum List

Back