Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history

Notice the headline does not mention WHO the "ex-conservative" is. That's because few people have ever heard of her, and NOBODY would give a shit to read the article if they knew who it was.

But the fundamental dichotomy is breached here. Leftists ignore POLICY, on which they cannot win anything, and base their assessments on slandering the President. Conservatives are interested in policies, on which Biden has been a disaster. an "ex-conservative" who focuses on Trump's presumed character faults is a liar.

Republicans and conservatives notably rank Trump worse than Biden, as well. Trump ranked 41st and 43rd by Republicans and conservatives, respectively. Meanwhile, Biden was ranked 30th by both.

When they rank Abraham Lincoln the best, you know for certain the historian is a Democrat.

Imagine the rank of Biden had he done what Abe did and got over 630,000 killed in a war that did not need to be had!!!

When they rank Abraham Lincoln the best, you know for certain the historian is a Democrat.

Imagine the rank of Biden had he done what Abe did and got over 630,000 killed in a war that did not need to be had!!!

But he was a Republican. Are you suddenly admitting the Southern Strategy happened?

What war did Biden get 630K killed?

I think they took into consideration the fact Trump hid how serious covid was and 1 million Americans died.

Americans rank their time under trump as better off then under xiden.

Here is what Republicans would be bragging about if Trump were President right now.

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Notice the headline does not mention WHO the "ex-conservative" is. That's because few people have ever heard of her, and NOBODY would give a shit to read the article if they knew who it was.

But the fundamental dichotomy is breached here. Leftists ignore POLICY, on which they cannot win anything, and base their assessments on slandering the President. Conservatives are interested in policies, on which Biden has been a disaster. an "ex-conservative" who focuses on Trump's presumed character faults is a liar.
Bidens policies have been very sucessful. If anyone doesn't know about policy its you right wingers. If you knew anything about policy then you know that Trumps presidency stunk and that the economy he bragged about was created by Obama.

Here is what Republicans would be bragging about if Trump were President right now.

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.
A record number of Americans say they were better off under trump then xiden

But he was a Republican. Are you suddenly admitting the Southern Strategy happened?

What war did Biden get 630K killed?

I think they took into consideration the fact Trump hid how serious covid was and 1 million Americans died.
Abe was not aware of any strategy but his own. My quote about Biden is what if he had done what Abe did. Trump apparently put his money on the covid virus being bad since he created Warp Speed to get vaccines to the public in an extremely short time.

Trump was indeed the worst president ever. On top of that, the most corrupt. As a country we must Wake up.

Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history​

Donald Trump's efforts to arouse hate and undermine elections make him the worst president in U.S. history, according to a Washington Post columnist.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative, writes that the 45th president and his MAGA mantra pines to return to a golden age back in time.

"Wielding nostalgia for a bygone era — one that is invariably mischaracterized — is a favorite weapon for fascist movements (Make America Great Again), harking back to a time before their nation was “polluted” by malign forces," she writes.

But Rubin contends too may are experiencing selective amnesia, propping up the good and erasing the bad of the 1950s, an era to which conservatives would like to see the nation return.

"What we have not had before is a president who rejected democracy, attempted to retain power by force and wound up indicted on 91 criminal counts," according to Rubin. "So yes, four-times-indicted Donald Trump was worse than every president who preceded him.

Here is another subject, besides race, you know nothing about.

Bidens policies have been very sucessful. If anyone doesn't know about policy its you right wingers. If you knew anything about policy then you know that Trumps presidency stunk and that the economy he bragged about was created by Obama.
That is a load of feces. All polls prove that is totally wrong on all phases. I used to point out when Trump was president that around 1 percent of the covid victims got seriously ill. And the media made them out to be Trump victims. But Trump was excellent over cv 19 since he got Warp Speed up and operating super fast.

Sounds like another attention-whoring RINO to me.

Trump's not even the worst president of the last 10 years.

In fact, he's number 3 in that regard.
Actually, CINO is a better fit.
CINO = Conservative In Name Only

Just because one claims to be something doesn't always make them that.

From her Wiki page;
Rubin was a conservative, but she has also stated that the term has been "ruined" by pro-Trump conservatives and that she would "prefer to be a 19th century liberal or a wet Tory".[18][19][20][21] She has described herself as "a Pat Moynihan Democrat, a Scoop Jackson Democrat, an Andrew Cuomo Democrat. I'm not a Bernie Sanders Democrat."[22]

Reminds one of this;
iu

Abe was not aware of any strategy but his own. My quote about Biden is what if he had done what Abe did. Trump apparently put his money on the covid virus being bad since he created Warp Speed to get vaccines to the public in an extremely short time.
It's funny you mock anyone who says Abe was one of if not the greatest. I just heard Jimmy Kimmel making fun of Trump comparing himself to Abe and he said he was good in some ways in some not so good. You must have heard Trump say that. So now you idiot are repeating it.

He says he was better than lincoln and washington. LOL. Trump hilarious.

He said Lincoln wasn't the best because if he negotiated there wouldn't have been a civil war. LOL

It's funny you mock anyone who says Abe was one of if not the greatest. I just heard Jimmy Kimmel making fun of Trump comparing himself to Abe and he said he was good in some ways in some not so good. You must have heard Trump say that. So now you idiot are repeating it.

He said Lincoln wasn't the best because if he negotiated there wouldn't have been a civil war. LOL
All I know is a record number of people were better off then under xiden

Abe was so involved in war you can't name a thing he did that actually was a major change. Don't say after 2 years he shit out the emancipation proclamation since it only dealt with states not in the union.

I used to think Abe was awesome. Till i realized what happened killed over 630,000 people and was not necessary.

Forum List

Back