Ex-Bush spokesman: President used 'propaganda' to push war

you mean Dick "Do these panty hose match my lipstick" Morris?

gimme a fucking break, yo. He's as spiteful as a spurned woman.... Then, I guess one would expect that after his little hooker fiasco came to light, eh?

Who is to say that MClellan doesn't have a dress and lipstick in his closet? Or maybe he was just looking to make a ton of money? It seems to me if he thought he was promoting lies he would have resigned at that time...but I guess that would make to much sense?:eusa_whistle:

NO one has yet proven a single lie. IN FACT every commission has stated NO LIES occurred AT ALL. So want to TRY AGAIN? Bush never lied. His Administration never lied. Get over it, it DID NOT HAPPEN. Again for the truly stupid, in order for Bush to have lied, EVERY DAMN COUNTRY we are allied with LIED ALSO. Every major Democrat for 10 years leading up to the Invasion LIED to us as well. Every National Intelligence Agency lied as well. If any of that were actually true we would already know since NONE of them can keep that kind of secret for 6 years. Mush less 15 years.

Damn, are you so in love with Mr. 28% approval rating, that you have to pound on your keyboard, and evidently become enraged.

Your president misled us, he used propoganda to sell the war, he exaggerated the threat. The intent to decieve is a lie. Most people with morals would see it that way.

The reason a nation has to be dragged into war should be self evident, on the basis of self defense. No president should ever have to propagandize us, or mislead us, into a war.

Damn, are you so in love with Mr. 28% approval rating, that you have to pound on your keyboard, and evidently become enraged.

Your president misled us, he used propoganda to sell the war, he exaggerated the threat. The intent to decieve is a lie. Most people with morals would see it that way.

The reason a nation has to be dragged into war should be self evident, on the basis of self defense. No president should ever have to propagandize us, or mislead us, into a war.

You are the liar here. You and your left wing idiots that keep claiming facts not EVER in evidence. Once again you STUPID shit for brains, If Bush Lied SO DID Just about every major Democratic leader since at least 1992, as well as EVERY Country we have relations with. Or are you going to make that ignorant claim again that Bush some how got all them to lie for him YEARS before he was even President? The UN even agreed that Saddam Hussein still had weapons or they would have CERTIFIED he did not. They wanted to, but damn they just could not, why? Because the man convinced everyone he had them and was hiding them. Every Intelligence agency in the world, Including ours. In 2002 Clinton and his Staff and NUMEROUS Democrats were ALL saying the same thing. Saddam had weapons and was a threat.

I am PAST tired of listening to you IGNORANT Buffoons making the same tired disproved claims over and over in the hopes you can fool enough people to make it suddenly true.

Once again ASSHOLE, the Dems made promises in 2006 that all they needed was control of Congress and they would have proof in no time of Bush's lies. It is 18 months after they took over and Guess what shit for brains? No prove. No just before this election you all start claiming " well damn if you give us the White House and Congress,we will prove it" Fool me once, shame on YOU, fool me twice same on ME.

LET me be perfectly CLEAR so that even your RETARDED ass understands. Bush was NEVER my choice. I did not vote for him in any primary and would have loved to vote against him in the General election. BUT you fucking dumb shits managed to pick two complete LOSERS to run against him. In 2004 YOU had the White House, it was a slam DUNK. Well until you stupid Fuckers picked the one guy that could lose to an unpopular President.

There is a reason you losers can not win, it is cause your as stupid as the day is long on the longest day of the YEAR. If McCain wins it will be once again because you MORONS keep picking LOSERS. The right does NOT LIKE McCain, put Obama up and watch those people hold their noses and vote for a liberal, that is what McCain is, a liberal.

I will have no choice but to VOTE for McCain if you insist on running Obama. Run Hillary and I and a lot of others will vote for her. But your just to FUCKING stupid.

You are the liar here. You and your left wing idiots that keep claiming facts not EVER in evidence..

How many more insiders do you need to step forward... face the fact that you be been duped...

btw.. please name all of these commissions that stated bush did not lie...

Once again you STUPID shit for brains, If Bush Lied SO DID Just about every major Democratic leader since at least 1992, as well as EVERY Country we have relations with.

Please explain this.. why do you go back to 92? Does the president not have access to more information than any other member of congress...

Or are you going to make that ignorant claim again that Bush some how got all them to lie for him YEARS before he was even President?

ayep...

The UN even agreed that Saddam Hussein still had weapons or they would have CERTIFIED he did not.

The UN inspectors also said they needed more time to prove or disprove their theories....

They wanted to, but damn they just could not, why? Because the man convinced everyone he had them and was hiding them. Every Intelligence agency in the world, Including ours.

Not really.. you remember the slam dunk comment... analysts that did not fluff up and support the propaganda were either ignored or fired...

In 2002 Clinton and his Staff and NUMEROUS Democrats were ALL saying the same thing. Saddam had weapons and was a threat.
huh.. 2002?

I am PAST tired of listening to you IGNORANT Buffoons making the same tired disproved claims over and over in the hopes you can fool enough people to make it suddenly true.

YOure just pissed that youve been bamboozled by our idiot in cheif... twice...

Once again ASSHOLE, the Dems made promises in 2006 that all they needed was control of Congress and they would have proof in no time of Bush's lies. It is 18 months after they took over and Guess what shit for brains? No prove. No just before this election you all start claiming " well damn if you give us the White House and Congress,we will prove it" Fool me once, shame on YOU, fool me twice same on ME.

You truely are a dumbass.. do I need to tell you once again that you cant do dick without a veto overide possibility... monkey boy is throwing that veto ink around like he's Jackson Pollock or someone the like... just wait till november... you cats better pray that Obama is merciful...

LET me be perfectly CLEAR so that even your RETARDED ass understands. Bush was NEVER my choice. I did not vote for him in any primary and would have loved to vote against him in the General election. BUT you fucking dumb shits managed to pick two complete LOSERS to run against him. In 2004 YOU had the White House, it was a slam DUNK. Well until you stupid Fuckers picked the one guy that could lose to an unpopular President.

God, guns and gays asshole.. thats what you clingy pricks voted on...

There is a reason you losers can not win, it is cause your as stupid as the day is long on the longest day of the YEAR. If McCain wins it will be once again because you MORONS keep picking LOSERS. The right does NOT LIKE McCain, put Obama up and watch those people hold their noses and vote for a liberal, that is what McCain is, a liberal.

ouch.. stupid as the day is .. yeah.. dont quit your day job seinfeld...

I will have no choice but to VOTE for McCain if you insist on running Obama. Run Hillary and I and a lot of others will vote for her. But your just to FUCKING stupid.

LOL... run hill .. yeah right.. she will be the boogie man (woman) that will drive every right wing nut to the polls... Obama is the dem choice face that fact and enjoy your losing republican vote..

Then sit back and watch whats left of the tattered republican party get torn down, packed up and shipped back to that dark hole from whence it sprang...

If you are going to respond to the grown ups, at least have basic facts in order. I am not going to spoon feed you basic information that is in the public Domain and known by anyone that paid any attention to reality since 2002.

As for Clinton, again PUBLIC Domain, his thoughts, beliefs and stances on Iraq under Saddam Hussein are in the public Domain and have been posted on this board so many times I am surprised anyone would claim not to know them.

Tell me? Are you like 16?

If you are going to respond to the grown ups, at least have basic facts in order. I am not going to spoon feed you basic information that is in the public Domain and known by anyone that paid any attention to reality since 2002.

As for Clinton, again PUBLIC Domain, his thoughts, beliefs and stances on Iraq under Saddam Hussein are in the public Domain and have been posted on this board so many times I am surprised anyone would claim not to know them.

Tell me? Are you like 16?

Typical ...

So, The presidents ex mouthpiece is an ignorant baffoon.. a man who was on the inside is much less knowledgable than you eh... and you call us ignorant... Just fact it.. you've been lied to.. duped by your hero... You think we are wrong, then tell us just where your party has gone... seems to me that your one of the last rats on that sinkin ship...

Typical ...

So, The presidents ex mouthpiece is an ignorant baffoon.. a man who was on the inside is much less knowledgable than you eh... and you call us ignorant... Just fact it.. you've been lied to.. duped by your hero... You think we are wrong, then tell us just where your party has gone... seems to me that your one of the last rats on that sinkin ship...

Once again little boy, Bush was simply the lesser of Two Evils. I absolutely love it when you retards call him a rightwinger. It is past hilarious to here him described as some Fundi Christian right wing nut. The man is only to the right if he gets up ON the right side of the bed.

McClellan says that Bush engaged in self-deception... so I guess he was just lying to himself and not the American people. I agree that this is better, but doesn't exactly fill me with confidence in our President.

McClellan comments=$$$$$$$$$, the more controversial the statement the more $$$$$$$, so again why didn't he resign when he had to go out deceive people and release propaganda?

McClellan comments=$$$$$$$$$, the more controversial the statement the more $$$$$$$, so again why didn't he resign when he had to go out deceive people and release propaganda?

Perhaps because he is of weak will. Perhaps because he is exhibited too much loyalty. I don't know. I do know that it is silly to write off everything he says as inaccurate or made up because he is getting paid for his book.

Perhaps because he is of weak will. Perhaps because he is exhibited too much loyalty. I don't know. I do know that it is silly to write off everything he says as inaccurate or made up because he is getting paid for his book.

I didn't say everything, but what are we to trust?

I didn't say everything, but what are we to trust?

Use his descriptions as one data point. Combine it with what other critics (including past officials) of the President have said, what the President's supporters have said, and with what you see yourself. Determine for yourself which of his views likely have merit and which do not. There is no one single conclusion that everyone will arrive at.

Once again little boy, Bush was simply the lesser of Two Evils. I absolutely love it when you retards call him a rightwinger. It is past hilarious to here him described as some Fundi Christian right wing nut. The man is only to the right if he gets up ON the right side of the bed.
LOL.. I actually agree with you on bush... but hey... if thats the stereotype he wanted us to label him then he's stuck with it.. bush was whoever he needed to be .. scratch that... bush was everyone that the neocons wanted him to be .. the bumbling idiot hero to everyman... especially the fundies that turned out in droves to vote for him.. well for god, guns and antigays... Bush on the whole did not have the back bone to actually subscribe to any party... He was a failed student, failed aviator and military man, failed business man and failed president.. some might say he had some successes in Texas but I dont know enough about his tenure there... he however has managed to dismantle the republican party like no democrat ever could have..

I think people are going to beleive what they want.. I personally think that if lightening strikes more than three times that something must be amiss...

Paul Oneil, Richard Clark, George Tennent, Bob Woodruff.. when does one start to get skeptical...

Seriously.. how much crap can we get spoonfed before we say.. "hmm... something smells like shit..."

I think people are going to beleive what they want.. I personally think that if lightening strikes more than three times that something must be amiss...

Paul Oneil, Richard Clark, George Tennent, Bob Woodruff.. when does one start to get skeptical...

Seriously.. how much crap can we get spoonfed before we say.. "hmm... something smells like shit..."

When you're talking to one of the 20%ers, they'll never be enough.

Has anyone watched Dan Bartlett make the rounds on the talk shows? Apparently, he is the White House's lead man with regards to a White House response to McClellan's allegations.

Very simply. Bartlett's positions is that McClellan has never been in a position to make the claims he did.

I found this very interesting. One the hand, it seems to make sense on the surface. Then as one mulls it over more, you realize. It's the stupidity defense again. It's a White House favourite I suppose.

If McClellan was never in a position to see the facts, as Bartlett claims. Then we have to believe the guy who was charged with selling the facts to the public was never privy to actually seeing the facts.

And if you're the White House, how do you not give access to the guy whose basically selling your story to the public?

I mean, you would think the one guy you absolutely made sure you let see all the facts was that guy.

But we're supposed to believe the White House was too stupid to provide their public face with every single relevant piece of information?

Though posters will say this proves Bush lied and others will say he did not, so what.

I think we can safely assume things are not right at the White House. And it looks to cement itself as one of the most incapable embattled administrations the U.S. has ever had.

And their wounds are all self-inflicted.

Has anyone watched Dan Bartlett make the rounds on the talk shows? Apparently, he is the White House's lead man with regards to a White House response to McClellan's allegations.

Very simply. Bartlett's positions is that McClellan has never been in a position to make the claims he did.

I found this very interesting. One the hand, it seems to make sense on the surface. Then as one mulls it over more, you realize. It's the stupidity defense again. It's a White House favourite I suppose.

If McClellan was never in a position to see the facts, as Bartlett claims. Then we have to believe the guy who was charged with selling the facts to the public was never privy to actually seeing the facts.

And if you're the White House, how do you not give access to the guy whose basically selling your story to the public?

I mean, you would think the one guy you absolutely made sure you let see all the facts was that guy.

But we're supposed to believe the White House was too stupid to provide their public face with every single relevant piece of information?

Though posters will say this proves Bush lied and others will say he did not, so what.

I think we can safely assume things are not right at the White House. And it looks to cement itself as one of the most incapable embattled administrations the U.S. has ever had.

And their wounds are all self-inflicted.
Mac and Bush might have had similar roles.. stay stupid and stay smilin... oh.. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

So here's this guy who everyone on the left thought was a scumbag while he was in the position. He had these misgivings and said nothing. He actively helped push propaganda out the door and onto the American people.

And now that he wants to SELL you his memoirs, he's great.

No wonder the American public elects such idiots to office. We can't even think properly.

So here's this guy who everyone on the left thought was a scumbag while he was in the position. He had these misgivings and said nothing. He actively helped push propaganda out the door and onto the American people.

And now that he wants to SELL you his memoirs, he's great.

No wonder the American public elects such idiots to office. We can't even think properly.

Well, we felt he was an idiot precisely because it appeared he was pushing propaganda. Now that he admits he was just pushing propaganda (which many of us suspected all along), of course we feel differently about him. There is nothing nonsensical about that.

Forum List

Back