Harvey Korman dies

:rofl:

I'm not laughing cuz it's funny that he died, I'm laughing cuz when I read the thread title, for some reason I was thinking Roger Corman, king of the B movies. That guy's due to croak pretty soon too I'd gather.

Anyway, I agree, Harvey was one funny SOB! Fantastic in Blazing Saddles.

He, Tim Conway, Carol Bunett, and Johnathan Winters were the best...

That is, of course, not taking into account my ultimate Kings of Comedy..."The Three Stooges."

Jill, I know it is a guy thing...:rofl:

Yeah, what is up with the attraction to the stooges?

I have been a fan since I was a kid. They were just funny. No moral lessons, no subliminal messages. Just slapstick humor.

damned if I know. I think you need a Y Chromosome to think they're funny.

When I was a kid I hated the Three Stooges. I understood it was all pratfalls and staged fingers in the eyes, but it still upset me. Moe was such a bully.
But then I watched them again when I was an adult. Maybe I was smoking a bowl like Shogun thinks I do, but anyway they suddenly seemed hilarious to me. The dumb jokes just crack me up. I don't attribute it to an extra y chromosome or smoking pot which unfortunately is beyond my budget, but maybe it has to do with being 1/4 German.

Blazing Saddles.

Heddy Lamar. I almost peed in my pants I was laughing so hard. I still remember sitting in the Quantico Movie theater with my wife watching this classic.

One of the few movies that I will watch over.:rolleyes:

When I was a kid I hated the Three Stooges. I understood it was all pratfalls and staged fingers in the eyes, but it still upset me. Moe was such a bully.
But then I watched them again when I was an adult. Maybe I was smoking a bowl like Shogun thinks I do, but anyway they suddenly seemed hilarious to me. The dumb jokes just crack me up. I don't attribute it to an extra y chromosome or smoking pot which unfortunately is beyond my budget, but maybe it has to do with being 1/4 German.

or maybe a combination of all of that. :rofl:

You're a Nazi?

And Mani's gay?

Methinks I need a vacation.

Forum List

Back