Ex-Bush spokesman: President used 'propaganda' to push war

Can we refer to the two terms we have suffered under King bush as the 'Dark Ages?'
Yes, the Clinton administration did some pretty underhanded things but these people in the WH now have been bordering on the Gestapo. DICK (Uncle Fester) has practically turned the WH into a bunker.

What would you call Clinton's time in office? 8 years of the MOST corrupt, ever, President in US History? We referred to him as Emperor William the 1st.

LOL the White House bordering on Gestapo Tactucs? Some examples please , or just admit your a partisan hack.

I think people are going to beleive what they want.. I personally think that if lightening strikes more than three times that something must be amiss...

Paul Oneil, Richard Clark, George Tennent, Bob Woodruff.. when does one start to get skeptical...

Seriously.. how much crap can we get spoonfed before we say.. "hmm... something smells like shit..."

Dick Morris, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinski, Linda Tripp, Rich.....When does one get skeptical??

Use his descriptions as one data point. Combine it with what other critics (including past officials) of the President have said, what the President's supporters have said, and with what you see yourself. Determine for yourself which of his views likely have merit and which do not. There is no one single conclusion that everyone will arrive at.

Actually a pretty fair and logical way to deduce your own judgement.:clap2:

Dick Morris, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinski, Linda Tripp, Rich.....When does one get skeptical??

White Water, 100k for a 1000 dollar investment, Chinese illegal money flowing to the Reelect Clinton coffers, corrupt appointees,pardons for money, renting out the White House, Travel Gate, Vince Foster, those of course were just DIFFERENT. Ohh did I mention the over 900 FBI files of political enemies of the Clinton's FOUND in the living Quarters of the Clinton's?

Meanwhile others of the left compare Bush to the Gestapo, what a fucking Joke.

Let's start with intimidation and add some corporate corruption. How about a little fabrication nearing the infamous "LIARS" description. These guys have made Haliburton and all their corporate buddies rich.

But the dark ages are nearing an end. Even if McCain wins he cannot match the bunker mentality that now exists.

Speak ill all you wish of Clinton. He is still one of the most popular presidents of all time compared to your president who we all know has the lowest ratings of any sitting President.

Maybe if you can get your nose out of his ars, you can smell the stench?

There are two determinations you can make about his statements. Mcclellan lied for Bush or Mcclellan lied for $$$$. I will take the latter of the two.

Do you ever make an assessment that isn't apologist, narrow, ignorant and against every possible fact?

It seems clear that McClellan was lied to BY Bush...as were the rest of us. But a good number of us knew that then. Unlike the water carriers for the admin, McClellan was, at least, embarrassed by what he was being made to do.

There are two determinations you can make about his statements. Mcclellan lied for Bush or Mcclellan lied for $$$$. I will take the latter of the two.

Or bush lied to Mcclellan who subsequently lied to the American people. :confused:

The McClellan book is just another of the Republican Turncoats.

The book has a lot of holes in actual events that have already started to be refuted. This book is out because McClellan has no job after the White House, and he needed some money. This is a cheap shot and both liberals and conservatives will turn their back on him soon enough.

On to the comments about the Bush White House. It is not a corrupt WH. There are ALWAYS hidden things with the WH, however it is no where near comparable to the Clinton White House or some other liberal WH's from the last 50 years.

Or bush lied to Mcclellan who subsequently lied to the American people. :confused:

One can not lie with out knowing it is untrue. One can not later claim they were lied to if they never knew they were lied to to begin with. Mc Clellan is making money off his lies.

Still waiting, been over 18 months, when is this Congress gonna prove Bush lied? That is what The Dems promised would happen just as soon as they gained both houses.

Also waiting for how we are losing in Iraq.

You guys are batting 1000.

White Water, 100k for a 1000 dollar investment, Chinese illegal money flowing to the Reelect Clinton coffers, corrupt appointees,pardons for money, renting out the White House, Travel Gate, Vince Foster, those of course were just DIFFERENT. Ohh did I mention the over 900 FBI files of political enemies of the Clinton's FOUND in the living Quarters of the Clinton's?

Meanwhile others of the left compare Bush to the Gestapo, what a fucking Joke.

S'matter? You don't think 70 million dollars and ken starr baby dispelled all that garbage? gee...guess you didn't get your money's worth only getting a blue dress and all....

The book, however, makes clear that McClellan believes Bush was also a victim of misinformation.

Neither, I believe, did President Bush. He, too, had been deceived and therefore became unwittingly involved in deceiving me.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10649.html

And McClellan issues this disclaimer about Bush: "I do not believe he or his White House deliberately or consciously sought to deceive the American people."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080528...lellan_book;_ylt=AlaON5FJjPQIzeALTSwbvh8EtbAF

S'matter? You don't think 70 million dollars and ken starr baby dispelled all that garbage? gee...guess you didn't get your money's worth only getting a blue dress and all....

What was the excuse for conviction Libby? Ohh ya cause he wouldn't talk no one could prove Bush did it. Now lets talk about a Certain woman that went to Prison rather then talk, same deal applies. Or are you claiming it only matters on crimes that were never a crime?

The book, however, makes clear that McClellan believes Bush was also a victim of misinformation.

Neither, I believe, did President Bush. He, too, had been deceived and therefore became unwittingly involved in deceiving me.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10649.html

And McClellan issues this disclaimer about Bush: "I do not believe he or his White House deliberately or consciously sought to deceive the American people."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080528...lellan_book;_ylt=AlaON5FJjPQIzeALTSwbvh8EtbAF

Er...everything I've heard McClellan say indicates he thinks Bush picked the info he NEEDED to believe to advance his agenda.

Er...everything I've heard McClellan say indicates he thinks Bush picked the info he NEEDED to believe to advance his agenda.

His words are Provided in bold for you. So is he lying in his own book? Does he really think Bush lied but is saying other wise? Can not have it both ways "dear".

I havent' read the posts for a few days, but has anyone been discussing the lies that Scott McClellan has been spreading in his tell all book?:rofl:

Here's another one who felt pressured.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080529/ap_en_tv/tv_war_coverage

Nothing new in his book at all. We've heard it all before, adnauseum from moveon.org/George Soros lunatics. Bush used "propaganda" to start the war...so what, Harry Reid and Pellosi have been spewing that drivel for years now.... Vallarie Plame, nobody cares, a low level operative who never really was a field agent, and someone was already convicted of that. Katrina? Again, so what? Who cares?

Nothing new in the book at all. He did it to make money. A pro Bush book wouldn't been published, he'll make a half million off the book and another half-million of appearances about the book and now has a career with all the hate-Bush networks.... Duh...

What every president since George Washington has done and what every President for the next 230 years will do. Now tell us something we don't know....

Gulf of Tonkin, Bay of Pigs comes to mind....

i posted his own words, are you saying that his words are lies? :rofl: guess you only believe him when he says what you want to hear....

Do you ever make an assessment that isn't apologist, narrow, ignorant and against every possible fact?

It seems clear that McClellan was lied to BY Bush...as were the rest of us. But a good number of us knew that then. Unlike the water carriers for the admin, McClellan was, at least, embarrassed by what he was being made to do.

Lmao..it seems like Mcclellan needs to take his own advise...

McClellan pointed to the timing of Clarke's book.

"If Dick Clarke had such grave concerns, why wait so long? Why wait until the election?" Instead, McClellan said, Clarke "conveniently" released a book in the middle of the campaign season.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/03/22/bush.clarke/

Forum List

Back