Ex-Bush spokesman: President used 'propaganda' to push war

Your ignorance is appalling , but then your probably a Victorian.

"Idiot" I can take. "Dickhead" rolls off my back like a Mallard getting ready for a bit of bottom feeding.

But VICTORIAN?!?!?!?!?!?!

In the (slightly paraphrased) words of the Duke, " fill your hands[with keyboard] you son of a bitch!" :rofl:

VICTORIAN??????

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!

I thought all you wingnuts longed for the Victorian days.

No Ravir, this is a studied insult, a studied, studied insult. RGS has plumbed the depths of Australian culture and come up with the ultimate insult....I'm beside myself with rage....VICTORIAN!

Damnit, if we could only go the parklands at dawn, pistols and seconds, we could sort this matter of honour.

Victorian.

I feel so....dirty.....

Bush misled us into war. I was right all along.

Former White House press secretary Scott McClellan writes in a new memoir that the Iraq war was sold to the American people with a sophisticated "political propaganda campaign" led by President Bush and aimed at "manipulating sources of public opinion" and "downplaying the major reason for going to war."

msnbc.com

I don't think that anyone is surprised. This is just the tip of a big ugly iceberg.
Retributions, kickbacks, and fabrications just to start.

Any minute now one of Clinton's press folks is going to come out with a condemnatory book about the Clinton White House.

Any minute now.

Just wait.

Very soon.

I'm sure it won't be long.

Okay maybe they're talking to their agent, editor or something.

But it will happen.

Really it will.

See: Vince Foster :cool:

I don't think that anyone is surprised. This is just the tip of a big ugly iceberg.
Retributions, kickbacks, and fabrications just to start.

Yup , the Dems will be doing all those things as soon as they can get away with it. Though their big speeches before 2006 election about how as soon as they controlled Congress all would be revealed have not panned out that well, now have they? :rofl:

Wrong, the fact is it is standard operating procedure AND the word propaganda is over used. No lies were told. No laws broken and no criminal conduct occurred. THAT is what matters. Further the evidence is compelling it is standard procedure and nothing shocking about it at all.

No, you are quite unable to properly explain yourself, that much is clear.

You are in no position - none whatsoever - to make an authoritative inquisition into whether or not McClellen's charges have vailidity or do not.

Much like most of us on here, you have no access, no knowledge, no experience and certainly no contacts into the White House enviroment such as Scott McClellen had.

Furthermore, what do you mean by "standard procedure?"

Lying, misleading, falsehoods and distortion?

What exactly is "standard operating procedure," with regard to to this issue?

Yup , the Dems will be doing all those things as soon as they can get away with it. Though their big speeches before 2006 election about how as soon as they controlled Congress all would be revealed have not panned out that well, now have they? :rofl:
Get away with it.. what oversight... yeah, there is something to get away with...
Instead of your people admitting their stupidity you cats are going to poke fun at being held accountable.... Yeah.. thats not very republican of you... While your on the floor laughing btw.. the dems have been stymied by republican BS partisan politics... Consider, will you laughing boy, that, once we gain substantial numbers in both the house and senate combined with a dem president... you wont be much laughing anymore... I however will be... your only hope is that Obama will be a generous man full of mercy.. cause there are many out there like myself who arent....

That's what you get from the MSM. When are they going to learn to check facts out? That's why I get my news from Fox.

:rofl:

MANI! I think we have another contender for MOST IRONIC POST OF THE WEEK!

Hmm...maybe Dick Morris or a league of others.....:rolleyes:

you mean Dick "Do these panty hose match my lipstick" Morris?

gimme a fucking break, yo. He's as spiteful as a spurned woman.... Then, I guess one would expect that after his little hooker fiasco came to light, eh?

No Ravir, this is a studied insult, a studied, studied insult. RGS has plumbed the depths of Australian culture and come up with the ultimate insult....I'm beside myself with rage....VICTORIAN!

Damnit, if we could only go the parklands at dawn, pistols and seconds, we could sort this matter of honour.

Victorian.

I feel so....dirty.....

HA!

crackin me up.

No, you are quite unable to properly explain yourself, that much is clear.

You are in no position - none whatsoever - to make an authoritative inquisition into whether or not McClellen's charges have vailidity or do not.

Much like most of us on here, you have no access, no knowledge, no experience and certainly no contacts into the White House enviroment such as Scott McClellen had.

Furthermore, what do you mean by "standard procedure?"

Lying, misleading, falsehoods and distortion?

What exactly is "standard operating procedure," with regard to to this issue?

Once again retard, check out President Wilson's " No War if you elect me" Speech before WW1 , FDR's years of wrangling, story telling and threatening to get us into WW2, LBJ's Gulf of Tonkin Resolution to get us into Viet Nam, by the way weren't they ALL Democrats? Standard procedure for a President to do what ever is needed to get us to where they BELIEVE we should be.

Forum List

Back