Ex-asst. FBI director high ranking Gov. officials plotted to protect Hillary Clinton from indicment

The FBI is being exposed 14 FBI agents have been fired or demoted over this including McCabe but Comey and Brennan are next....

A lot of people took a bullet to protect their Dear Lady, Hillary. The question is who was the highest person to give the orders to protect her? WHAT DOES SHE REALLY KNOW ABOUT BARACK OBAMA THAT WE SHOULD TOO?

The FBI is being exposed 14 FBI agents have been fired or demoted over this including McCabe but Comey and Brennan are next....

A lot of people took a bullet to protect their Dear Lady, Hillary. The question is who was the highest person to give the orders to protect her? WHAT DOES SHE REALLY KNOW ABOUT BARACK OBAMA THAT WE SHOULD TOO?

"A LOT"? Name 10 of them and what they did to protect HRC? Of course you are already known as a conspirator sans credibility.

Wait until he makes his move ........

upload_2018-3-18_14-5-33.png

James Kallstrom retired from the FBI 20 years ago.

I wonder why Alex Jones left that part out...

INCASE you missed it

INSTEAD OF BLAMING ALEX JONES, and you as the WEAK MINDED group who can't click fkn links
WHY DON'T YOU ASK THIS SITE WHY JAME K. WAS LEFT OUT FOOL!!
YOU TOO OBVIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CLICK LINKS AND LOOK WHERE THE SOURCE IS FROM.... or did you PHD lunatic degree not teach you that one either.

upload_2018-3-18_14-11-23.png

upload_2018-3-18_14-9-47.png

INCASE you missed it

INSTEAD OF BLAMING ALEX JONES, and you as the WEAK MINDED group who can't click fkn links
YOU TOO OBVIOUSLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CLICK LINKS AND LOOK WHERE THE SOURCE IS FROM.... or did you PHD lunatic degree not teach you that one either.

View attachment 183367

View attachment 183366

:lol:

The Washington Examiner is full of shit, too.

But here's a suggestion. Instead of whining so damn much, why don't you fucking post the original article in the first place, rather than links to Infowars?

Does Alex Jones pay you per link?

Seriously, this is a problem you brought on yourself, and whining about it won't solve a damn thing.

OH AND BY THE WAY D.A. HE DOES MENTION IT GAWD YOU PEOPEL ARE PATHETIC!!!!!

Kallstrom, who worked at the FBI for 27 years, was responding to Bartiromo’s question about whether he thought that someone in the FBI was directing officials to protect Clinton.

INCASE you missed it

View attachment 183367

View attachment 183366

But here's a suggestion. Instead of whining so damn much, why don't you fucking post the original article in the first place, rather than links to Infowars?

You stupid asses don't even know what you don't know......... not even a PHD can give idiots knowledge .

Kallstrom, who worked at the FBI for 27 years, was responding to Bartiromo’s question about whether he thought that someone in the FBI was directing officials to protect Clinton.

INCASE you missed it

View attachment 183367

View attachment 183366

You stupid asses don't even know what you don't know......... not even a PHD can give idiots knowledge .

I don't think you understood my post. Why don't you wipe your spittle off your computer monitor, and try again?

Most CLINTON WHORES just can't stand the fact their little bitch is getting harangued........and we will be a nation of joy when she gets bitched slapped Obama right with it. We know they won't end up in jail but destruction of character works well for losers like these lying pos parasites.

upload_2018-3-18_14-22-35.png

James Woods on Twitter

Obama cant be fired or demoted since he is not president anymore.LOL
He can be prosecuted for undermining a duly elected president and weaponizing the FBI and the DOJ to dig up dirt on a duly elected president...it's called treason...

INCASE you missed it

View attachment 183367

View attachment 183366

I don't think you understood my post. Why don't you wipe your spittle off your computer monitor, and try again?

to bad you don't answer PRIVATE MESSAGES the same way you make it a point to slam infowars. Esp. after you block someone from their own thread. ....... and I

INCASE you missed it

View attachment 183367

View attachment 183366

Funny everyone else knows what's going on except the idiots who hate Trump.

upload_2018-3-18_14-36-56.png

Kim Dotcom on Twitter

too bad you don't answer your messages as good as the insults you spew. lol

INCASE you missed it

View attachment 183367

View attachment 183366

Why would anyone open a link from you? You are toxic and likely a comrade of Putin.

Glad the FBI is catching up to something we already knew.

"we knew"??? The set that claims to be clairvoyant?

Americans can be placed in two separate and conflicting sets: Those who watch, listen and think, and those whose wishes replace interfere with thinking.

Those who watch, listen and read seeTrump's acts, tweets and words reflect those of a guilty person. If he is guilty, how much it would relate to his role as President, remains to be uncovered.
My goodness talk about circular reasoning.

i'm always up for a laugh at a dancing monkey, bobo

can you gavotte?
Never before has a member of this board posted more posts and said less than you have...if anyone is dancing it's you...that's all you have...a last dance...

Your use of "deep state" as a thing confuses me, How can something so secret be so well known by the few. Unless you've worked undercover, and were accepted in this cabal, I must conclude you are simply echoing a conspiracy theory made up by right wing propagandists.

Assuming you are a brave person who spied on this cabal, why not give us more, including the names, careers and place of secret meetings. In short expose them by going on Fox, or MSNBC, or CNN and be paid well for exposing the members of the Deep State.

Otherwise you will remain to be nothing more than a member of the echo chamber of fools.

Democracy is often subverted by special interests operating behind the scenes.

America’s deep state is completely corrupt: it exists to sell out the public interest, and includes both major political parties as well as government officials. Politicians like the Clintons who leave the White House “broke” and accumulate $100 million in a few years exemplify how it rewards. A bloated Pentagon churns out hundreds of unneeded flag officers who receive munificent pensions and benefits for the rest of their lives. And no one is punished, ever. Disgraced former general and CIA Director David Petraeus is now a partner at the KKR private equity firm, even though he knows nothing about financial services. More recently, former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell has become a Senior Counselor at Beacon Global Strategies. Both are being rewarded for their loyalty to the system and for providing current access to their replacements in government.

Deep State America

---------------------------------------------

The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street. All these agencies are coordinated by the Executive Office of the President via the National Security Council. Certain key areas of the judiciary belong to the Deep State, such as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose actions are mysterious even to most members of Congress. Also included are a handful of vital federal trial courts, such as the Eastern District of Virginia and the Southern District of Manhattan, where sensitive proceedings in national security cases are conducted. The final government component (and possibly last in precedence among the formal branches of government established by the Constitution) is a kind of rump Congress consisting of the congressional leadership and some (but not all) of the members of the defense and intelligence committees. The rest of Congress, normally so fractious and partisan, is mostly only intermittently aware of the Deep State and when required usually submits to a few well-chosen words from the State’s emissaries.

The ''Deep State'' - How Much Does It Explain?

NEITHER ARTICLE IS FROM INFOWARS.....

Doesn't matter. The entire so-called conservative media has been hopelessly corrupted. They used to care about issues but now are only concerned about annoying the right people even if it means bad policy.

Obama cant be fired or demoted since he is not president anymore.LOL
He can be prosecuted for undermining a duly elected president and weaponizing the FBI and the DOJ to dig up dirt on a duly elected president...it's called treason...

Go ahead and try it. See Republicans get slaughtered in Congress and in 2020. There is no treason. The FBI and DOJ did not dig up dirt on Trump. It was Trump trying to dig up dirt on Clinton from Russians.

Former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom suggested Sunday morning that the constant shifting of high-ranking government officials over the last year is related to an internal plot to help Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.
Ex-Asst. FBI Director: High-Ranking Govt Officials Plotted To Protect Hillary Clinton From Indictment
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the world know it, it is the Obama arse lickers you can't get to realize how they were and have been deceived by a crooked pos loser who leads them into her coral just laying their like a wolf in sheeps clothing. As she gathers up her sheep and wants to boom pounce them and eat them alive.
Speaking of arselickers- you are displaying your fondness for Trump's arse
here.

Kallstrom has not been an FBI agent for 20 years- and has no direct knowledge of anything that happened.

But since he is a Trump supporter- he will be one of the only FBI officials Trump will not attack.

Forum List

Back