FBI Raided Whistleblower Home To Seize Documents In Order To Protect Hillary / Themselves

Sorry bout that,

1. Fuel for the fire.
  2. They must have a lot to protect then.
  3. So we ALL know Hillary isn't to be trusted, and we have exclusive proof the FBI is not to be trusted.
  4. When does the *shitstorm* hit?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I would bet that is why the appointed James Huber to investigate the Clinton since he has no connection with the Outlaws in the DOJ

Then what is he waiting on? Didn't you say that if there was anything to find, we should know about it by now?

2 little dirty self serving little shits there............Steele disavowed............back door leaks...........via Orr.........Fusion GPS dirt bags......

Leaking information to an ongoing investigation.............Not a single charge filed............

Welcome to the protected world of the Gov't establishment........don't worry they are well compensated in the millionaires club for their actions.

Good. I see that you have decided the points you want to make, but now you need to put them into sentences that make sense to the reader.
They will never make sense to people like you who don't care that our politicians get away with crime.........As long as the only ones caught are on the other side you don't care.................

The establishment protects itself and nothing more.......the longer it takes...........the statue of limitations expires and they are off the hook.

The next problem is that some of most of these paper will be accidentally shredded or lost, or misfiled in the trash. FBI will cover their ass you can count on it.
Except the OP makes this claim:
The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
Making a fool of you!
Which does not excuse or justify their misconduct and violation of the whistleblower act.

The whistleblower now has NO original documents, and, as Dan points out, evidence that tends to reflect negatively on the left / Democrats has a tendency to be 'accidentally' lost / go missing / shredded....

The CIA reported it sent a detailed report about the Benghazi attack within an hour of it starting to the State Department. 'Somehow' that report ended up getting altered 13 times - every reference to terrorism being stripped out of it - before it was released to the public....

'Oops!'

I fully expect to hear an 'Oops' from the FBI (again - remember how they 'lost' files that could 'NEVER be recovered' only to have outside experts recover them the next day? lol) and others, like the DOJ, on this.

2 little dirty self serving little shits there............Steele disavowed............back door leaks...........via Orr.........Fusion GPS dirt bags......

Leaking information to an ongoing investigation.............Not a single charge filed............

Welcome to the protected world of the Gov't establishment........don't worry they are well compensated in the millionaires club for their actions.

Good. I see that you have decided the points you want to make, but now you need to put them into sentences that make sense to the reader.
They will never make sense to people like you who don't care that our politicians get away with crime.........As long as the only ones caught are on the other side you don't care.................

The establishment protects itself and nothing more.......the longer it takes...........the statue of limitations expires and they are off the hook.

You could be right. Do you think it would make sense to me if I was a top secret spy guy with a license to kill like you?

You could be right. Do you think it would make sense to me if I was a top secret spy guy with a license to kill like you?
Now you are trying to be a drama queen.........should I put up my shocked face...............

Either you are clueless on how it works...............or have to make up 007 shit that doesn't exist..........got news for you......a lot of shit in the military is classified just to work on it..............or near it............and if you have to do that you have to sign the papers..........for the clearance.........

Doesn't mean it's spy games............it STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE..............but go ahead with the drama.......

We'll call it As the U.S. Message Board turns...........how about that for your soap opera.

Now you are trying to be a drama queen.........should I put up my shocked face...............

Either you are clueless on how it works...............or have to make up 007 shit that doesn't exist..........got news for you......a lot of shit in the military is classified just to work on it..............or near it............and if you have to do that you have to sign the papers..........for the clearance.........

Doesn't mean it's spy games............it STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE..............but go ahead with the drama.......

We'll call it As the U.S. Message Board turns...........how about that for your soap opera.

I'm not sure what all that has to do with all the crazy accusations you are so fond of making. If you got spy guy information about Hillary's misdeeds, then spit it out. Otherwise, you're just another nut job making ridiculous claims without even the hint of any proof.

I'm not sure what all that has to do with all the crazy accusations you are so fond of making. If you got spy guy information about Hillary's misdeeds, then spit it out. Otherwise, you're just another nut job making ridiculous claims without even the hint of any proof.
A Lap dog Liberal like you will never see it..........because it's your agenda...........Just like the Kav hearings............a damned 3 ring circus from way back when for a political assassination...........and people like you drooling over it while everyone else looking on see's it for what it really was.

You lost seats in the Senate because of that..............too bad..........Karma.

If our gov't is above the law and can weaponize the gov't to attack citizens for their beliefs..........we have lost this country........but it's your side doing it so you don't care.............

One day there is going to be a serious disagreement in this country.

If an exposed treasonous attempted coup run by the previous administration does not spark that 'serious disagreement' I am not sure what will....

If an exposed treasonous attempted coup run by the previous administration does not spark that 'serious disagreement' I am not sure what will....

I've never seen so many whiny babies wishing so hard for a chance to have armed confrontation. I call it the Barney Fife Syndrome. Do you keep a bullet in your shirt pocket too?

I've never seen so many whiny babies wishing so hard for a chance to have armed confrontation. I call it the Barney Fife Syndrome. Do you keep a bullet in your shirt pocket too?

Democrats are waging an open coup against the US govt, committing crimes - as evidence shows, protecting each other from indictment / prison, and demand their victims - to include the American people - STFU and take it.

No thanks. It's about time to end the 2-year treasonous campaign to undo the 2016 election and take down the govt because snowflakes are pissed their felon candidate lost.

I shot my foot off with it now I'm walking with a limp.............LOL

Good show........and more drama from the Queen..........

Maybe one day you get the executive branch back............and use the IRS and other agencies to attack citizens for believing different than you.....They all plead the 5th......destroy evidence when ordered by a judge to turn it over ..........and aren't even held in contempt of court..............

Equal justice under the law doesn't exist for them..............I suppose you are so blind that if a judge ordered you to turn over evidence and you said no ......destroyed it..........he wouldn't pound you for contempt of court and obstruction of justice.............LOL...

Being the lap dog you are.............you'll of course play another round in the play As the U.S. Message Board turns..........in the next episode......the libs screen......WE GOT YOU NOW......

:iyfyus.jpg:

Democrats are waging an open coup against the US govt, committing crimes - as evidence shows, protecting each other from indictment / prison, and demand their victims - to include the American people - STFU and take it.

No thanks. It's about time to end the 2-year treasonous campaign to undo the 2016 election and take down the govt because snowflakes are pissed their felon candidate lost.

Would you care to point out that evidence? AN Alex Jones rant isn't proof.

Alex Jones? Sorry - don't know her...

If 2 years worth of evidence isn't enough for you, snowflake, you are a lost cause.

Maybe one day you get the executive branch back............and use the IRS and other agencies to attack citizens for believing different than you.....They all plead the 5th......destroy evidence when ordered by a judge to turn it over ..........and aren't even held in contempt of court..............

Equal justice under the law doesn't exist for them..............I suppose you are so blind that if a judge ordered you to turn over evidence and you said no ......destroyed it..........he wouldn't pound you for contempt of court and obstruction of justice.............LOL...

Being the lap dog you are.............you'll of course play another round in the play As the U.S. Message Board turns..........in the next episode......the libs screen......WE GOT YOU NOW......

All I did was ask for credible proof of your crazy claims. You still got nothin?

Alex Jones? Sorry - don't know her...

If 2 years worth of evidence isn't enough for you, snowflake, you are a lost cause.

I'm sure it will be more than enough to suit me. I suspect we will be able to see all that proof before too long.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Home Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation, Lawyer Says

EXCLUSIVE: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.

• The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.

• The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
"FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.."

So the FBI wasn't just there to protect Hillary - they were there to cover their own ass, too...

"The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election."

AS ALREADY REPORTED / KNOWN / IGNORED BY SNOWFLAKES, MUELLER HID RUSSIAN CRIMES ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR EFFORTS TO ACQUIRE URANIUM ONE!

Damn....this doesn't look good at all for Comey, The FBI, Mueller, or the entire proven Witch Hunt ....

:p

“After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”

"A spokesman for the IG declined to comment. The Justice Department did not immediately return a request for comment."

Gwe, I wonder why none of the criminals wanted to officially comment....

:p

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Home Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation, Lawyer Says

Source: Right wing rag The Daily Caller, on the same day Trump's former tax layer had his office raided.
Sounds legit!

All I did was ask for credible proof of your crazy claims. You still got nothin?
We ask the same of you....never comes.

Don't worry. When Mueller releases his report, there won't be any background music.

Don't worry. When Mueller releases his report, there won't be any background music.

Yeah yeah yeah..................drama Queen.........when will that be...........

26baz7.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah..................drama Queen.........when will that be...........

26baz7.jpg

Any day now?

Forum List

Back