FBI Raided Whistleblower Home To Seize Documents In Order To Protect Hillary / Themselves

Robert Mueller and James Comey got paid off, and so did Loretta Lynch. McCain, Clinton, Holder all sat on that committee and approved the sale of our Uranium to Russia, despite already knowing about the bribery scheme. Rosenstein and McCable also knew about the scandal and were told to stand down by Obama until after The Uranium One Deal was approved.
All the existing evidence certainly points to that being the case...
If Herr Mueller ever did a real investigation, he'd have to place himself in handcuffs. This is why he was not the right man for the job. I believe also there was no legal standing for even appointing a special counsel.

The last desperate attempts of the Russian troll farm contigent to sell their lies to the unsuspecting public. I give you assholes an A for effect and a resounding F for execution. You're way too obvious. 40+ posts per day for 50 something businessmen who would be working on their businesses makes you so fucking obvious you might as well have an avatar with a troll on it.

Mueller is closing in on your orange-faced clown. 10,000 posts by you dolts won't save him now.

I'm not the one posting lies and bullshit

You immediately proved you just LIED!

Mueller has the evidence of Trump's collusion with Putin.

I have lost count how many times snowflakes - including YOU - have declared 'Mueller has the evidence of Trump's collusion with Putin - It's over NOW' ... only to watch the latest 'It's over NOW' moment pass...until the NEXT 'It's OVER NOW' moment comes.

You and your fellow snowflakes have become synonymous with the story of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' - who LIED / was WRONG so many times people just stopped listening to / believing him.

Cue the Film Director saying: "'Mueller Has The Evidence' - 'Scene 2, Cut/Take 2,225....ACTION!"

If asked for that evidence Mueller is supposed to have, as in the past, you would either tell me you don't have it and to JUST WAIT (2 years later and counting...) or try to tell me that the news that Cohan accepted a deal IS the evidence, which CNN's Jake Tapper even declared is no evidence of illegal collusion by Trump, that he has not seen any to date and still does not see any.

Once again, you are just mindlessly parroting what your liberal masters have told you...and then get pissy about it when you get called out for doing so.

Of course your entire sentence was this:
"I'm not the one posting lies and bullshit for Vladimir Putin"

After pointing out facts and challenging your fairytales / lies, you become so flustered that you - who I once considered an intelligent, rational individual - irrationally and insanely attempt to defend your OPINIONS by attempting to ridiculously insinuate that anyone who has a different opinion than you must be 'Pro-Russian' who is 'working on behalf of / defending Vladimir Putin'....

...proving that you have lost your irrational, close-minded, intolerant, TDS-infected mind!

And YOU called ME an 'Arrogant POS'?

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Last edited:
Feel better now that you spewed all that bile out of your system in an attempt to deny the continually unfolding truth about your beloved 2016 Felon candidate and her co-conspirators?...
You truly are one arrogant piece of shit.
Nope...not done yet...you still had some 'tantrum' left to throw...feel better NOW?

Don't mistake my schadenfreude for a tantrum. I'm enjoying this immensely.

The only felonious candidate is the one who was elected. That mistake is soon to be reversed. The good news is that the Republican Party, which has aided and abetted Trump from the get go, and has done nothing to restrain his worst excesses, will also be destroyed.

Trump's surrogates are now trying to spin this as "no crime", but I notice they have specifically stopped saying "No collusion", while the emails, and testimony proving that collusion are being splashed all over the media. Even FOX News is reeling from the lies. And watching you clowns start thread after thread trying to deflect from the impeachable offences being revealed by the Mueller Investigation every time Trump leaves the USA.

I haven't enjoyed anything this much since watching Tricky Dicky flailing about the White House like a carp on the dock. Trump is even better because he's never going to give up. This is the best reality show ever.

Don't mistake my schadenfreude for a tantrum.
You mean schytsophrenia brought on by TDS!

Oh, and the fact that you said you are enjoying watching the Democrats rip this country apart - treasonously undermining the President & attempting to wage a soft coup against this govt in an attempt to undo the election they tried to rig / control but failed to do so in 2016 - more than the Russians interfering ever could IS EVIDENCE that you have lost your friggin' mind due to YOUR insane level of hate and partisanship with which the Democrats use to manipulate you .

Get help...

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Home Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation, Lawyer Says

EXCLUSIVE: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.

• The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.

• The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
"FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.."

So the FBI wasn't just there to protect Hillary - they were there to cover their own ass, too...

"The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election."

AS ALREADY REPORTED / KNOWN / IGNORED BY SNOWFLAKES, MUELLER HID RUSSIAN CRIMES ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR EFFORTS TO ACQUIRE URANIUM ONE!

Damn....this doesn't look good at all for Comey, The FBI, Mueller, or the entire proven Witch Hunt ....

:p

“After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”

"A spokesman for the IG declined to comment. The Justice Department did not immediately return a request for comment."

Gwe, I wonder why none of the criminals wanted to officially comment....

What is the Daily Caller up to now? Channeling Tom Fitton?

“People always used to say to me, ‘What are you going to do when the Clintons leave?’” Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, said in an interview. “Well, the Clintons never really left.” Group’s Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again

Statement of Frank Giustra
FACTS:
  1. I sold all of my stakes in the uranium company – Uranium One – in the fall of 2007, after it merged with another company. I would note that those were sold at least 18 months before Hillary Clinton became the Secretary of State. No one was speculating at that time that she would become the Secretary of State.
  2. Other media outlets have insinuated that I influenced the decision by the U.S. to sign a free trade agreement with Colombia. At one point, I was an investor in Pacific Rubiales, a Colombian energy company. I sold my shares in Pacific Rubiales several years before the U.S.-Colombia Free Trade Agreement, which, I will note, was approved by several U.S. agencies and the White House. To theorize that I had anything to do with that is sheer conjecture.
--------------

Clinton Commits No Foul In Kazakhstan Uranium Deal
Not listening? Been there before in 2009

Maybe
Dennis Nathan Cain whose home was raided by the FBI will be caught lying and join Cohen , Manafort, disgraced former Gen Kelly and others? Why would the FBI have to raid his home if he was being honest and truthful?

“Exclusive” from the Daily Caller means that no other news organization decided to print the bullshit they are.

“Exclusive” from the Daily Caller means that no other news organization decided to print the bullshit they are.
I want to thank all the USMB Snowflake regulars - Like Candy - for lining up one after the other to prove my earlier point, how it is snowflake 'STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE', in cases where painful facts / information is reported about Democrats, to never attempt to disprove what is being reported but instead try to minimize it by saying something as insignificant and unsupported as Candy did in an attempt to discredit the news agency.

In the end their attempt is nothing more than them saying, 'Uh-uh'.

:lmao:

So you think Mueller and the FBI isn't worried about this evidence getting out and effecting their witch hunt?

As the US IG already reported, confirming the whistleblower's story, the FBI REFUSED / FAILED TO conduct a legitimate investigation of Hillary Clinton:
-- "federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.."

As already reported and documented, the whistleblower's story confirms former FBI Director Robert Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with the KHB Bank's efforts to acquire Uranium One:
-- "then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One"

This information is enough to:
- STOP the witch hunt based on gross and irreconcilable Conflicts of Interest involving the Special Counsel

- Cancel the entire investigation and everything Mueller and his team has done / found based on the criminal information / implications of Former FBI Director's actions involving his part in the Uranium One scandal and in how his actions and bias has impacted his investigation.

- Begin immediate investigations into the FBI (Comey, McCabe, Strzok) and Mueller

Think information doesn't just disappear'?

After a certain lawyer in the WH died his files suddenly 'disappeared'...only to be found weeks later in the WH living quarters with Hillary's finger prints all over them, but 'Nothing To See Here' was the officially accepted answer.

People have mysteriously died to cover up less things......

"I can not disprove any of the information the OP posted, so I will just claim the news agency is 'fake news' and hope the rest of the people on the board are sheep and buy that....

The problem you have is that the crimes perpetrated by Hillary and Mueller and the failure to investigate them have already been documented and reported by other media and in official Govt Documents, such as the US IG's report, supporting / confirming what was reported here.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Why Was Obama's Justice Department Silent On Criminal Activity By Russia's Nuclear Agency?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

These are only a few of the many articles by news media from The NY Times, Politico, Forbes, MSNBC, Forbes, TheHill, etc......

Unless you are willing to declare ALL of these media sources are 'fake news' for reporting the same facts supporting the whistleblower's information - which would only prove my point about how snowflakes believe anyone who reports anything negative about Democrats is 'fake news', the information is undeniably substantiated.

Your 'Nuh-uh' has been heard, weighed, and dismissed.....

According to snowflakes, anyone who reports the facts / evidence about Hillary, Mueller, and their Co-Conspirators crimes are 'fake news' and lies....

CC....FAIL!

Don't mistake my schadenfreude for a tantrum.
You mean schytsophrenia brought on by TDS!

Oh, and the fact that you said you are enjoying watching the Democrats rip this country apart - treasonously undermining the President & attempting to wage a soft coup against this govt in an attempt to undo the election they tried to rig / control but failed to do so in 2016 - more than the Russians interfering ever could IS EVIDENCE that you have lost your friggin' mind due to YOUR insane level of hate and partisanship with which the Democrats use to manipulate you .

Get help...

Oh dear lord in heaven, the DRAMA.

What a useless tool you are. Sitting there with your 45,000 posts declaring Trump the greatest guy ever and the Democrats the spawn of Satan, chanting "Lock her up" at every turn, and then blaming Democrats for the divisive rhetoric. Once again, you claim that what YOU post is evidence, although you have yet to back up any of your fantastic claims about the Clintons, all while Trump and his family are exposed daily for the treasonous, lying scum that they have always been.

Donald J. Trump Sr. is now a "primary target" of an FBI Investigation, and Donald J. Trump Jr. could very soon be facing his own "Lying to Congress" charge based on Cohen's conviction, since Cohen has confirmed that the Trump Tower Moscow was still very much in play when he agreed to the Trump Tower meeting with an official of the Russian government, since help with the Magnitsky Act is, was, and always has been the goal of Vladimir Putin in all of this. Or at least, one of them.

This is conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States, and the President and his entire family have been named. How ironic that Ivanka Trump, who is already under investigation for bank fraud on the Vancouver Trump Hotel scandal, has now been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Russia scandal by none other than Michael Cohen. Plus there's the issue of Ivanka sending government emails from her private email account. So be careful about those "Lock her up" chants, because the only woman I see who has been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Russian Investigation is Ivanka Trump.

So keep blathering on with your bullshit about the Clintons. Republicans investigated all of that shit for 5 years, and they found NOTHING. As the judge in Comey's application before the courts said, in siding with Comey's refusal to testify before a closed session of the House Intel Committee on Hillary's emails, these matters have been the subject of numerous investigations, all of which came to the conclusion that Clinton committed no crimes. However we have today learned that numerous witnesses appearing before the House Intel Committee in regards to the Russia Investigation, lied to Congress, and that the House Committee's Report appeared to have based many of its findings on that perjured testimony. That perhaps the House Intelligence Committee would be better off spending its waning days investigating the Khashoggi Murder, Putin's aggression in the Ukraine, and the Administration's response, or lack thereof, or recent revellations that Jeff Sessions quietly began ordering the separation of family in 2017, and that there are thousands more mirgrant children in the system whose parents have been deported.

Republicans are no longer backing up Trump or even trying to get on with business as usual. They're just playing out the rest of their term in the House, but the Senate is a whole other story. They saw what happened in the House and they now have two years to start holding this President accountable or risk facing the wrath of the 60% of Americans who disapprove of Donald Trump come 2020, by which time Democrats will have had two more years to undo Republican gerrymandering, and shine a white hot spotlight on Republican voter suppression tactics, and to get everyone out to vote. As decent Republicans flee the party of racism, misogyny, sleaze and corruption that is the party of Donald Trump, you have no one left defending Trump but Russian trolls. Like you.

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.

• The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.

• The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
"FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.."

So the FBI wasn't just there to protect Hillary - they were there to cover their own ass, too...

"The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election."

AS ALREADY REPORTED / KNOWN / IGNORED BY SNOWFLAKES, MUELLER HID RUSSIAN CRIMES ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR EFFORTS TO ACQUIRE URANIUM ONE!

Damn....this doesn't look good at all for Comey, The FBI, Mueller, or the entire proven Witch Hunt ....

“After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”

"A spokesman for the IG declined to comment. The Justice Department did not immediately return a request for comment."

Any day now...any day now...

It's been..what? Five years the tards have waited for Hillary to be locked up? Six?

Oh dear lord in heaven, the DRAMA. What a useless tool you are.
So, you STILL aren't done throwing a tantrum, huh?! Don't get mad because I spanked that old ass, calling you out for declaring you are enjoying watching the Democrats treasonously continue to undermine the President / Govt and wage their soft coup in an attempt to undo their 2016 Presidential Loss.....You said it.

Despite your senile, venom-filled personal attacks, insane denials, and flat-out unsubstantiated claims in the face of facts / evidence that prove otherwise, enough evidence has been exposed to prove the Obama administration's Cabinet Members / Agency Directors and Personnel were working for / with Hillary, working with foreign spies, working with the Russians, were paying Russians, did intentionally collaborate, conspire, and commit crimes in an attempt to control the outcome of a US Presidential election and to take down the President of the United States should he win...which he did.

Comey's testimony before Congress under oath proves undeniably (unless you are arguing that Comey perjured himself when he said it) that Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, broke laws, attempted to hide it, and knew exactly what she was doing.

Mueller's criminal conflicts of interest in this case that should have prevented him from every being appointed Special Counsel as well as his criminal behavior of hiding Russian Crimes in 2014 and already working with Steele and Oher on the Dossier before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel ...all have been undeniable proven....unless you are a snowflake....they continue to deny everything.

Rave on, Dragonlady, continue to rant and rave, unleash your venom...and fully embrace the effects of TDS that are ravaging your mind and body....

You will have to pardon me if I ignore you while you do it, though - I hate seeing the elderly make spectacles of themselves.

Easy, and everyone who doubts this happened...…...IT DID! They DID do it! Just because your charming and delightful MSM didn't report it to you, doesn't mean it didn't happen; although you would think if the MSM was on the up and up, it would be headline news!

This should tell EVERYONE; from left or right, how bad things have gotten! You can love or hate Trump all you want, but the real power in this country is the swamp, and any/all of you are subject to their will, if they wish to impose it.

THOSE OF YOU ON THE LEFT---------------> your freedoms and social contracts with the rest of America, are on the line just like ours! You don't like Trump? Well then, you can vote him out next election, which I am positive you will try to do with all of your might. But what are YOU going to do if/when, the swamp turns against YOU, or YOUR side? Most of them are not elected, they are there no matter who wins any election, and every American is vulnerable.

You people had better wake up! In fact, ALL AMERICANS had better wake up! You are being controlled by a small group of people, and it isn't a bunch of corporations. Oh sure, corporations grease the skids with their money, as probably very rich people do too. But that just makes the swamp rich. The real power lies within the swamp.

I am sure I will get funnies, but let me warn the Left----------------> if you think what you are being told is true, you are sorely mistaken. You are being played so people can get POWER, and that power does NOT reside in congress, or the Presidency. It resides in the courts, and the swamp. If ever they decide (which they will) they do not like your ideas, you will be screwed! Take that to the bank, and cash that check!

What is the Daily Caller up to now? Channeling Tom Fitton?

“People always used to say to me, ‘What are you going to do when the Clintons leave?’” Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, said in an interview. “Well, the Clintons never really left.” Group’s Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again

Statement of Frank Giustra
FACTS:
  1. I sold all of my stakes in the uranium company – Uranium One – in the fall of 2007, after it merged with another company. I would note that those were sold at least 18 months before Hillary Clinton became the Secretary of State. No one was speculating at that time that she would become the Secretary of State.
  2. Other media outlets have insinuated that I influenced the decision by the U.S. to sign a free trade agreement with Colombia. At one point, I was an investor in Pacific Rubiales, a Colombian energy company. I sold my shares in Pacific Rubiales several years before the U.S.-Colombia Free Trade Agreement, which, I will note, was approved by several U.S. agencies and the White House. To theorize that I had anything to do with that is sheer conjecture.
--------------

Clinton Commits No Foul In Kazakhstan Uranium Deal
Not listening? Been there before in 2009

Maybe
Dennis Nathan Cain whose home was raided by the FBI will be caught lying and join Cohen , Manafort, disgraced former Gen Kelly and others? Why would the FBI have to raid his home if he was being honest and truthful?

You ask: “Why would the FBI have to raid his home if he was being honest and truthful?” The fact you cannot even think of a reason shows how uniformed and naive you are. At this point in time everyone should know that the FBI at the highest levels was trying to stop Trump from being elected and had a plan to derail him in the unlikely event he won. This is established by actual Emails.

In one particular message, when Page asked if Trump would ever become president, Strzok reportedly replied, “No. No he won't. We'll stop it.”

In another message in August of 2016, Strzok wrote, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office - that there’s no way he gets elected - but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It'’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40” (it is clear that the Andy referred to was FBI, deputy director Andrew McCabe).

Strzok, Page and the FBI texting scandal explained

Those message show something much more sinister than a mere expression of political opinion. There was discussion of a path (plan) by the FBI to keep Trump from getting elected and to have an insurance policy (another plan) to destroy his presidency if he were to be elected! There is no doubt that Strzok and others in the FBI were actively involved in an anti-Trump plot.

In answer to your question, one obvious reason is that they will do whatever is necessary to promote their political agenda. This is the same FBI that has given Hilary Clinton absolute immunity from the multiple felonies she is known to have committed. By the way, this would not be the first time the FBI raided someone's home for purely political reasons.

Mueller's FBI raided the home of Republican Congressman Curt Weldon's daughter in an obvious attempt to cause him to lose an election. Sadly, the FBI-orchestrated smear campaign worked. This is how one source describes the illegal politically motivated raid:

In 2006, the Robert Mueller-led FBI took horrendously unjust actions to derail Curt Weldon’s reelection bid just weeks before the vote—actions that were later described as a “hit job”: “Each of Weldon’s 10 previous re-elections had been by sizable margins. Polls showed he was up by 5-7 points [in the fall of 2006]. Three weeks prior to the election, however, a national story ran about Weldon based upon anonymous sources that an investigation was underway against him and his daughter, alleging illegal activities involving his congressional work. Weldon had received no prior notification of any such investigation and was dumbfounded that such a story would run especially since he regularly briefed the FBI and intelligence agencies on his work.

A week after the news story broke, alleging a need to act quickly because of the leak, FBI agents from Washington raided the home of Weldon’s daughter at 7:00AM on a Monday morning… Local TV and print media had all been alerted to the raid in advance and were already in position to cover the story. Editor's note: Sound familiar?

Within hours, Democratic protesters were waving “Caught Red-Handed” signs outside Weldon’s district office in Upper Darby. In the ensuing two weeks, local and national media ran multiple stories implying that Weldon must also have been under investigation. Given the coverage, Weldon lost the election… To this day, incredibly, no one in authority has asked Weldon or his daughter about the raid or the investigation. There was no follow up, no questions, no grand jury interrogation, nothing.

One year after the raid the local FBI office called Weldon’s daughter to have her come get the property that had been removed from her home. That was it…The raid ruined the career of Weldon and his daughter.”

Though some blamed the Clinton and Sandy Berger for orchestrating the FBI “hit job,” we can’t lose sight of the fact that the head of the FBI at the time was Robert Mueller. Please understand what former FBI officials have told me: the FBI would never go after a member of Congress, House or Senate, without the full disclosure to and the blessing of the FBI Director. Even if the idea on how to silence Curt Weldon did not come from Director Mueller himself, it surely had his approval and encouragement.

Doug Ross @ Journal: MONUMENTAL: The Naked Truth About Robert Mueller

Here's how Weldon explained it in the following short video. Take note that the reasons he gives for the FBI involvement is his criticism of the FBI.

There is no doubt that this was purely political. The FBI wanted the media to be present during the raid which is something I never heard of. Anyone who thinks that the FBI is not corrupt is a fool.

An "Exclusive" story from the Daily Caller. There is no whistleblower on the Clinton Foundation. This is just more fake news from the Daily Caller. Now that Michael Cohen has admitted lying to Congress, Dumb Donald's fat ass is grass and Mueller is the lawnmower the Russian troll farmers and the right wing fake news are all over Clinton's ass to deflect from the treason of Donald J. Trump.

Donald Trump sold out the American election as part of a business deal to build the Trump Tower Moscow. How pathetic is that? This is how much Donald Trump loves America. He didn't care that Vladimir Putin was undermining US democracy, as long as he made money.

It is said that the people elect the President they deserve, but I don't think that the good and honest American people who have trusted the Republican Party all of their adult lives, deserved this treasonous, poisonous piece of shit at all.

Once Hillary could no longer provide the ‘influence’ and had no future ability to do so…..guess what happened to the bribes….er, ‘donations.’

“The Clinton Foundation was little more than an influence-peddling scheme to enrich the Clintons, and had little if anything to do with "charity," either overseas or in the U.S.

…the Clinton Foundationmade a major announcement this week that went by with almost no notice: For all intents and purposes, it's closing its doors.

In a tax filing, the Clinton Global Initiative said it's firing 22 staffers and closing its offices, a result of the gusher of foreign money that kept the foundation afloat suddenly drying up after Hillary Clinton failed to win the presidency.”
The Clinton Foundation Is Dead — But The Case Against Hillary Isn't | Investor's Business Daily

“Donations to the Clinton Foundation nose-dived last year amid Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, pay-to-play allegations, internal strife and a black mark from a charity watchdog.

Contributions fell by 37 percent to $108 million, down from $172 million in 2014, according to the group’s latest tax filings.

Not only did contributions drop, but so did revenue the Clintons brought in from speeches. That income fell to $357,500 from $3.6 million in 2014.” https://nypost.com/2016/11/20/donations-to-clinton-foundation-fell-by-37-percent/

Donations to Clinton Foundation plunged along with Hillary’s election defeat

Contributions to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation fell by 42 percent, from $108 million to $63 million in 2016 — the year that Hillary Clinton lost her bid for president —

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton greenlighted the Russian purchase of Uranium One, a Canadian company with uranium assets in the US, at a time when many of the company’s owners had given a combined total of $145 million to the Clinton family charity.” https://nypost.com/2017/11/18/donat...-plunged-along-with-hillarys-election-defeat/

“…as soon as Clinton lost the election, many of the criticisms directed toward the Clinton Foundation were reaffirmed. Foreign governments began pulling out of annual donations, signaling the organization’s clout was predicated on donor access to the Clintons, rather than its philanthropic work.

pay-to-play schemes and the foundation’s corrupt management were exposed. On October 26, The Washington Post reported a memo detailed how the Clinton Foundation was used to boost Bill Clinton’s income.

The Clinton Foundation‘s downward trajectory ever since since Hillary Clinton’s election loss provides further testimony to claims that the organization was built on greed and the lust for power and wealth—not charity.” The Clinton Foundation Shuts Down Clinton Global Initiative

Your proctologist called....he found your head.

There is no doubt that this was purely political. The FBI wanted the media to be present during the raid which is something I never heard of. Anyone who thinks that the FBI is not corrupt is a fool.
I guess the term 'rhetorical question' is lost in Trump World

"Why would the FBI have to raid his home if he was being honest and truthful?" - moi

Hyperbole (Trump's Truthful Hyperbole) "the FBI at the highest levels was trying to stop Trump from being elected and had a plan to derail him in the unlikely event he won. This is established by actual Emails." - The Professor

No, the emails show two people engage in an affair, sharing things and they were not speaking for the highest levels of the FBI. They were speaking for themselves.

"In one particular message, when Page asked if Trump would ever become president, Strzok reportedly replied, “No. No he won't. We'll stop it.”" - The Professor

"We'll?" - they were obviously speaking for themselves, nit the FBI. But your world outlook has you wearing blinders when you read it

I could go on, but your Tome-of-a-reply reads like a Benghazi attack post or some other delusional rightwing attack, that goes nowhere expect in circles iisde the hove of like-minded crazies

Forum List

Back