EVS Are Not So Great

Who the f is Nina? What are you on about? Why do you feel like it adds something to your posts to "title" them?
An Uppity Poster Am I

You worship the presstitutes as scriptural, so you only allow professional jurinalists to title their virtue-signaling gibberish. Also, you're too retarded to remember the name of the penis-envy piranha whom *Bye. Done.* put in charge of permabans. In other words, you're jealous of an intelligence you so obviously don't have.

An Uppity Poster Am I

-sigh-

You worship the presstitutes as scriptural, so you only allow professional jurinalists to title their virtue-signaling gibberish.

What is wrong with you?

Also, you're too retarded to remember the name of the penis-envy piranha whom *Bye. Done.* put in charge of permabans. In other words, you're jealous of an intelligence you so obviously don't have.

Yeah, you are now officially a waste of my time. Thanks. Go stroke your posts some more. Title them pretentiously.

LOL "$100grand". I take it you don't know what you are talking about. The Tesla Model 3 was retailing for about $37K 3 years ago. We bought a Chevy Bolt for $36K. Which is still less than the average American gasoline car.

I don't see any proof of your claims. Who computed the average and what numbers did they use. I bought a Toyota for less than 20K years ago, so your claim is just a lie.

EVs so far are not so great. EVs so far are based on a fundamental misconception of what mass ev use could be like. The common idea of personal transportation is so skewed that it corrupts thinking in new directions.

he does. mho it's a waste of money.

Super expensive cars usually are. My Chevy Bolt EV is actually a benefit. I've not paid to drive for about 3 years now. I charge at home for free on my solar and I have much less maintenance cost than an ICE engine. But it's not for everyone. A lot of American like to pay through the. nose for gasoline.

WRONG. Used up EV batteries are not recycled, so their metals are gone forever and they pollute our
storage yards with junk.
Your IQ lacks the ability to get out of the box:

1. It's not intelligent to group all EVs into a single box. Duh

2. Lithium recycling means that to screw Chinese-sponsored child labor arrogance means to prevent what lithium is already in the US from being given back to China. If each individual keeps their batteries until sane recycling is established in the US, the hard-won lithium stays in the American box. Duh

3. The sooner punk-ass capitalist stupidity snaps out of it and creates user-friendly, universally adaptable batteries for various EVs, the sooner more intelligent recharge stations will arise. Duh

Super expensive cars usually are. My Chevy Bolt EV is actually a benefit. I've not paid to drive for about 3 years now. I charge at home for free on my solar and I have much less maintenance cost than an ICE engine. But it's not for everyone. A lot of American like to pay through the. nose for gasoline.
Badger's e-trike has a solar panel that charges an auxiliary on-board battery (while in motion [italics]).

About those EV mileage claims........:oops: THERE's a littul problem. :26::spank:

This surprises you exactly why? They are still cars and cars are ALWAYS sold as dishonestly as possible. That's the business model.

As for EV mileage I was sold approximately 300miles on a full charge and I probably get about that (+ use of AC etc. which can reduce mileage).

Mileage is getting better, still needs improvement. But it's not so bad.

Forum List

Back