EVs are literally pieces of crap after the first fender bender!

I fully expected you to avoid answering the question

So I win by default
I never think about how much conservatives are attracted to women with penises. You bring it up all the time.

That’s hilarious. you say lithium is not the answer for batteries ? Gee, guess what almost every electric tool, lawn mower etc uses for batteries. And you say they are not the answer ? Ha ha, they are nearly all lithium.
I have an EV mower, battery weed eater and blower.
All awesome.
Lithium batteries are awesome. But to think they are the answer for EV cars is an act of ignorance.
There is not enough Lithium mines to build 80,000,000 EVs a year. Not even close.
And Lithium is found mostly in dry regions, problem is to extract lithium it takes millions and millions of gallons of water.
It is not even close to being feasible.

Toyota apparently has made a breakthrough in batteries for electric powered vehicles. Apparently, they can charge in as little as 10 min, will have a range of 745 miles/charge, and will be solid state batteries.

I have an EV mower, battery weed eater and blower.
All awesome.
Lithium batteries are awesome. But to think they are the answer for EV cars is an act of ignorance.
There is not enough Lithium mines to build 80,000,000 EVs a year. Not even close.
And Lithium is found mostly in dry regions, problem is to extract lithium it takes millions and millions of gallons of water.
It is not even close to being feasible.
Lithium battery technology is decades old. Lithium batteries will not be used to build 80, 000,000 EVs. That’s ridiculous.
THEY ARE RECYCLABLE and will be replaced by batteries that have been in use for over a decade in the medical field….solid state. As we speak, they are being sold to car makers for testing. Toyota will start putting them into their hybrids in two years. So it’s as laughable thinking ALL battery technology will be lithium as it is for you to talk about lead acid batteries. Btw, all your lovely lithium battery powered tools improved too over time…..
It’s hilariously behind the times.

Last edited:
Toyota apparently has made a breakthrough in batteries for electric powered vehicles. Apparently, they can charge in as little as 10 min, will have a range of 745 miles/charge, and will be solid state batteries.

Yup

Toyota HAS NEVER boasted about a technology and failed to deliver….NEVER. My Toyota Plug in hybrid has a battery warranted for longer than I will ever own the car using a technology they used for a decades in 2-300,000 mile taxi cabs. BTW, it’s not your mom’s Prius.

Prototype, meh.

I don't think EV's were ever actually meant to replace ICE vehicles.
Joe Potatohead and his band of idiot Environmental Wackos think they will. Hell, that idiot Potatohead said he was hell bent to do away with fossil fuels, which the ICE vehicles need.

Ending fossil fuels before finding a good alternative is like jumping out of the airplane before you put on your parachute.

Elon Musk: "The End of 4680! This ALL NEW Batteries Material Tech Change Everything 2024!" (MIX)​

Forum List

Back