evolution vs. creationism, bill nye vs. ken ham debate video

Creationism is a belief and I respect the religious beliefs of others.
But to claim it is science is without any fact.
You can not prove or disprove beliefs because beliefs are never science.

Such a stupid debate. Evolution does not disprove religion. Nor does the fact that God created the world mean He didn't do it through evolution.

God hasn't revealed to me how He created the World. Im willing to be open until He does, because quite frankly anyone can theorize why, but that doesn't mean we know anything.

Such a stupid debate. Evolution does not disprove religion. Nor does the fact that God created the world mean He didn't do it through evolution.

God hasn't revealed to me how He created the World. Im willing to be open until He does, because quite frankly anyone can theorize why, but that doesn't mean we know anything.

Such a "Liberal" interpretation of the Bible would get you labeled a heretic and probably "agent of Satan" by Ken Ham.

Such a "Liberal" interpretation of the Bible would get you labeled a heretic and probably "agent of Satan" by Ken Ham.

Please. It's my assertion that the Book of Mormon also contains the Word of God that will get me labeled a heretic and agents of satan. Little does he know. Whahah!

Lol [MENTION=46347]mor[/MENTION]monism. Funniest of all religions.

"As Max Planck, one of the twentieth century's most celebrated scientists put it, "Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve."

If one is truly a Christian one never has to debate with anyone about the level of their faith.

Not everybody does things because they HAVE to

Forum List

Back