Evolution. Pfffft

Tilapia found in the Sea of Galilee. Which has been land locked for over 6 million years yet is still it's same old tasty self.
View attachment 115740

Coelacanth, thought to have been extinct 66 million years ago. Until science found out locals consider them tasty too and looking just like their 66 million year old ancestors.
View attachment 115741

Here is a picture of Jesus holding a Coelacanth just before he turned feed 5,000 people with it.

iu
listen-up-folks-if-you-want-some-fish-and-bread-youre-going-to-have-to-piss-in-a-cup-first-what-would-jesus-do-1437017501.jpg

:laugh:
Apparently no taxpayer money was used to pay for that bread and fish
CxIKULN.jpg
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach him to fish and he feeds himself for a lifetime.

Tilapia found in the Sea of Galilee. Which has been land locked for over 6 million years yet is still it's same old tasty self.
View attachment 115740

Coelacanth, thought to have been extinct 66 million years ago. Until science found out locals consider them tasty too and looking just like their 66 million year old ancestors.
View attachment 115741

Here is a picture of Jesus holding a Coelacanth just before he turned feed 5,000 people with it.

iu
listen-up-folks-if-you-want-some-fish-and-bread-youre-going-to-have-to-piss-in-a-cup-first-what-would-jesus-do-1437017501.jpg

:laugh:
Apparently no taxpayer money was used to pay for that bread and fish
CxIKULN.jpg
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach him to fish and he feeds himself for a lifetime.
Gut funding for fishing teachers while attacking the merit of their profession and stop feeding people = lots of people die and turn to crime to steal your fish

Simply from physical evidence, fossils and DNA, evolution is the sturdiest of the scientific Theories. We see the evidence for evolution in the rocks worldwide. We see our relationship to all other life on earth in the DNA of all our cells.
Except that transitional fossils should outnumber the known fossils by millions to one..

According to the guy who believes that there is a big fairy in the sky who created everything.
Poor baby needs to deflect.
Well according to the moron moderators, the science topic is open to all flamers and off topic posts.
Let's play deflect.
So when did you stop having sex with your grandmother?

Why won't you stop kicking puppies?

You claim- with no substantiation that 'transitional fossils should outnumber known fossils by millions to one- you also believe that there is a fairy in the sky who created everything.

Both are based upon your beliefs- not facts.

As substantial as this picture of Jesus demonstrating evolution

iu

The God haters can piss in their faces all day, does not change the facts that evolution has been long ago disproven to be invalid.

Thank you moderators.

Science haters can piss in their faces all day, promoting that their fairy in the sky created everything with a big 'poof'.

It does not change the fact that evolution is the only theory that matches the known science for how the organisms in the world today are the organisms that they are today.

The God haters can piss in their faces all day, does not change the facts that evolution has been long ago disproven to be invalid.

Thank you moderators.

Science haters can piss in their faces all day, promoting that their fairy in the sky created everything with a big 'poof'.

It does not change the fact that evolution is the only theory that matches the known science for how the organisms in the world today are the organisms that they are today.
Why do you feel so threatened?

Thank you moderators.

Remember- I am no the one starting threads on Coelacanth- that is you feeling threatened because the theory of evolution matches existing evidence and the big fairy in the sky creating tilapia and dinosaurs and butterflies all the same does not.

Thank you moderators.

Remember- I am no the one starting threads on Coelacanth- that is you feeling threatened because the theory of evolution matches existing evidence and the big fairy in the sky creating tilapia and dinosaurs and butterflies all the same does not.
I am not threatened by what you or anyone else believes.

]

Why do you think that the Sea of Galilee has been landlocked for 6 million years?
Why do you think that the Coelacanth is 66 million years old?

Thank you moderators.

Good- no one should be. Shame Weatherboy is.

]

Why do you think that the Sea of Galilee has been landlocked for 6 million years?
I used dates a group of scientists use.
Now back to the point. Why no changes in 6 million years, let alone 66 million years?

Thank you moderators.

Anyone who lashes out with the response everyone is stupid but me reply simply validates they are losing the argument and are insecure.

Thank you moderators.

Damn, Weatherman, if I had know that you were a flat out looney, with all this creationist, anti-evolutionists stuff, I would never have allowed you to take up a minute of my time on any other thread. You need to put stuff like that in your sig, so that people will know that you completely divorced from reality, and should just put you on ignore right away.

]

Now back to the point. Why no changes in 6 million years, let alone 66 million years?

And you believe those 'group of scientists' when it comes to those dates- but you don't believe the group of scientists who have supported the theory of evolution?

As to why no changes- there are two responses:
  1. Are there 'no' changes? There isn't even just one tilapia species- which one hasn't changed? How do you know that there has been 'no change'?
  2. And why would a successful species change? If you understood the Theory of Evolution- there is nothing in the Theory that says a species must change- only that existing species have evolved from earlier species.
Going back to the 66 million years that you accept as fact- where are the fossils of modern humans from 66 million years ago? Or from 6 million years ago?

If evolution doesn't exist- then humans must have existed 66 million years ago if they exist today.

Where is the evidence that they did?

Thank you moderators.

Damn, Weatherman, if I had know that you were a flat out looney, with all this creationist, anti-evolutionists stuff, I would never have allowed you to take up a minute of my time on any other thread. You need to put stuff like that in your sig, so that people will know that you completely divorced from reality, and should just put you on ignore right away.
I don't blame you for going on a personal attack rant about me. If I couldn't answer the scientific data that threatened with what I was brainwashed with I might have the same response.

]

And you believe those 'group of scientists' when it comes to those dates- but you don't believe the group of scientists who have supported the theory of evolution?

1. Are there 'no' changes? There isn't even just one tilapia species- which one hasn't changed? How do you know that there has been 'no change'?
  2. And why would a successful species change? If you understood the Theory of Evolution- there is nothing in the Theory that says a species must change- only that existing species have evolved from earlier species.
Going back to the 66 million years that you accept as fact- where are the fossils of modern humans from 66 million years ago? Or from 6 million years ago?

If evolution doesn't exist- then humans must have existed 66 million years ago if they exist today.

Not the same group of scientists, dufus. And I'm only using their dates because you have been programmed to believe them.

]

Not the same group of scientists, dufus. And I'm only using their dates because you have been programmed to believe them.

So you used dates you don't believe in- to support your post? And of course you ignore everything else in my post- no shock there coming from a creationist who believes some fairy in the sky plopped humans down on earth.

Thank you moderators.

I don't blame you for going on a personal attack rant about me. If I couldn't answer the scientific data that threatened with what I was brainwashed with I might have the same response.

LOL

Yet you haven't provided one whit of 'scientific' evidence in this thread.

You don't even believe what you claimed.

]

So your defense is that Tilapia and Coelacanth are at the pinnacle of evolution.
That really is the best defense you have.
Not true, but still the best defense.

Thank you moderators.

LOL

Yet you haven't provided one whit of 'scientific' evidence in this thread.

You don't even believe what you claimed.
From someone who is claiming Tilapia and Coelacanth are at the pinnacle of evolution, we know your version of science.

]

So your defense is that Tilapia and Coelacanth are at the pinnacle of evolution.
That really is the best defense you have.
Not true, but still the best defense.

No- apparently reading comprehension is a problem for Creationists.

There is no 'pinnacle of success' when it comes to evolution.

Forum List

Back