Evolution Is Not A Theory..........................

Gravity is science.
If one jumps off of a 16 foot roof onto the concrete head first no religion is going to save his ass.
That doesn't change.
How many different religions are there? 147?
Religions are BELIEF SYSTEMS.
Evolution is a belief system. It's indissolubly tied to Humanism, which fully admits "Religious Humanism".

It takes less faith to believe in an extradimensional designer than in random chemical accidents...

The tornado blasting through the junkyard and a Boeing 747 flies away, ya' know...

Random chemical accidents? You mean the same chemical theories we know to be accurate? Why would it take any faith to believe in chemical reactions when you can test them for yourself?
Let's discuss "Stanley/Urey". The experiment had a circulation system, amino acid trap, and zero free oxygen. None "naturally occurring". It was a fraud.

Let's pretend it was not a fraud --- you have the synthesis of supposed amino-acids. Both right-handed and left-handed. Tell me the process where only left-handed amino acids arranged themselves into DNA and self-replicating life.

You can't. You just BELIEVE.

Evolution is faith, and "Spontaneous Generation" (a totally absurd idea from the 19th Century) and "Hopeful Monster" (equally absurd in terms of statistics).

Extreme faith, by many magnitudes.

You have no idea what science has done for you. For EVERYONE.
Oooohhhh, I'd LOVE to discuss what evolution has done. It was the foundation for Nazism and Hitler's regime. Fifteen million dead. It was the basis of Stalinism --- more than a hundred million dead. It is the basis for every Communist despotic tyranny in history. It is Eugenics, and untold millions executed because "unborn people are not really people".

AMERICA, otoh, was founded on the principle that "certain inalienable rights are granted by NATURE and NATURE'S GOD, among these LIFE LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS".

You'd really like a whole new Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and even a different SONG, wouldn't you?

"Oh thus be it ever, When free men shall stand,
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation.
Blessed with victory and peace, the HEAV'N rescued land,
PRAISE the POWER that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just.
AND THIS be our motto, IN GOD IS OUR TRUST.
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph shall wave,
O'r the land of the free, and the home of the brave!!!"

That's from memory. Still gives me chills....

You are just a liar and I refuse to read another uninformed made up post from you. I am a biologist and my family is Jewish. You have offended me deeply with your ignorance. I am reporting your post and putting you on ignore. I hope you think your god is happy with your disgusting behavior.
Excuse me? You have no response, so you write in "Anti-Semitism"? FTR, Christians consider themselves adopted Jews; and Christians saved more Jews in WWII than anyone else. We are the best friends Jewish people have ever had; we are not hostile.

I stand by what I said; Evolution/Humanism is the basis for all the communistic and despotic regimes. And why not?

"We are nothing but slime crawled from the sea."

Good grief.

It's time is zero relative to us. If one could actually ACHIEVE the speed of light, in theory all eternity would pass by.

The exception is that the speed of light is an unattainable asymptote . Energy and mass approaching infinity, etcetera.
I can't believe I said "it's", instead of "its". Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for me...

speechless-smiley-027.gif

It's time is zero relative to us. If one could actually ACHIEVE the speed of light, in theory all eternity would pass by.

The exception is that the speed of light is an unattainable asymptote . Energy and mass approaching infinity, etcetera.
I can't believe I said "it's", instead of "its". Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for me...

speechless-smiley-027.gif

Actually, it is beginning to look like the speed of light can be bested. And for the record teleportation has allready been achieved in the lab. And the oldest known DNA is 419 MILLION years old. It was found in bacteria trapped deep within an ancient salt deposit.

World's Oldest Known DNA Discovered : Discovery News

Oooohhhh, I'd LOVE to discuss what evolution has done. It was the foundation for Nazism and Hitler's regime. Fifteen million dead. It was the basis of Stalinism --- more than a hundred million dead. It is the basis for every Communist despotic tyranny in history. It is Eugenics, and untold millions executed because "unborn people are not really people".

AMERICA, otoh, was founded on the principle that "certain inalienable rights are granted by NATURE and NATURE'S GOD, among these LIFE LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS".

You'd really like a whole new Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and even a different SONG, wouldn't you?

"Oh thus be it ever, When free men shall stand,
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation.
Blessed with victory and peace, the HEAV'N rescued land,
PRAISE the POWER that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just.
AND THIS be our motto, IN GOD IS OUR TRUST.
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph shall wave,
O'r the land of the free, and the home of the brave!!!"

That's from memory. Still gives me chills....

You are just a liar and I refuse to read another uninformed made up post from you. I am a biologist and my family is Jewish. You have offended me deeply with your ignorance. I am reporting your post and putting you on ignore. I hope you think your god is happy with your disgusting behavior.
Excuse me? You have no response, so you write in "Anti-Semitism"? FTR, Christians consider themselves adopted Jews; and Christians saved more Jews in WWII than anyone else. We are the best friends Jewish people have ever had; we are not hostile.

I stand by what I said; Evolution/Humanism is the basis for all the communistic and despotic regimes. And why not?

"We are nothing but slime crawled from the sea."

Good grief.

You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch.

Actually, it is beginning to look like the speed of light can be bested.
Hi, "West". They're thinking that the lab results were flawed. An error in time-recording. Though I still don't understand "tunneling" or Josephson Junctions...
And for the record teleportation has already been achieved in the lab.
RE "tuneling"? As in, "tunnel diode"?

I told the guys at work I had a negative resistor; they would not believe me. So the next day I hooked up the tiny two-lead part to the curve tracer, and there was the classical "S-curve", the center of which was negative resistance.

...they were impressed...
And the oldest known DNA is 419 MILLION years old. It was found in bacteria trapped deep within an ancient salt deposit.
Thanx for the link. Tell me --- how do they know hold old the DNA is? C14 dating is based on presumption of original environment levels, and with a half-life of 5730 years it's only good for a few thousand years. Beyond that tiny errors in laboratory results returns large errors in time.

Usually, archeological finds are dated by the "known" age of the strata in which they are found. But 50,000 years of "geological structuring" occurred in months at Mount Saint Helen's. If there was such a thing as, oh, a global flood, many layers of deposition can occur in not-so-much-time.

There is often a kind of "circular reasoning" --- we can know the age of fossils and bacteria because of the age of the rocks in which they appear; and we know the age of the rocks because of the known age of the fossils and bacteria...

Last edited:
You are a ham sandwich short of a picnic lunch.
Oh, cut me to the quick! I can't believe you posted such an insulting --- er, actually, it was pretty good, and funny! :)

Reminds me of when Brett and Charlotte were going to the church picnic. Charlotte had put a whole ham on her shopping list --- but Brett was appalled, and told her ham was too expensive.

"But Brett" (wailed Charlotte), what EVER shall we bring?"

Sighing, Brett said:
"Franks, my dear Charlotte, I won't give a ham."

If we're talking about lower life forms evolution is most probably science. If we're talking about human evolution we are surely talking about theory. I think.

Last edited:
If we're talking about lower life forms evolution is most probably science. If we're talking about human evolution we are surely talking about theory. I think.

Well, in actuality that evolution, I.E. a change in allelic frequency over time in a population, happens and can be observed. That is the fact. Exactly how all things evolved is the theory.

Forum List

Back