Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

I understand where you're coming from..., partially. While religious beliefs do come from faith, if you want to tell us our "scientific" assumptions are wrong, you're going to have to do it in a scientific manner.
I am.....I am pointing out that your beliefs have not met the requirements of the scientific method.....

That's ludicrous. You've been belittling the methods used, twisting how they were used or claiming they weren't used at all. The only thing you haven't done is to actually point out how evolutionists' beliefs are wrong. That would require YOU using the scientific method properly, which has not been in evidence the entire thread.
seriously?......my argument from the very beginning has been that the evolutionists are wrong for not remaining true to the scientific method.....thus I have been demonstrating why the methods used were not the methods of science and pointing out where they haven't been used at all......that IS me using the scientific method properly.....
Then you clearly need to read up on scientific methods. And anyways, how can someone who thinks an invisible being poofed everything into existence argue about scientific methods as relating to where we come from?
I am quite familiar with it....in fact, I can quote from memory the section that your argument fails.....testing.....
Ya the part that fails is the part about everything being proofed into existence. So please don't argue about scientific methods, if anyone has a bogus anti-scientific claim, it's you, douchebag. :D

that's the fifth time someone has quoted that......nothing has changed since the last time it was discussed.....still nothing more than a cluster of single celled organisms that reproduce and die, one cell at a time.....

Just like the birthers, every time someone produces the evidence you demand, you either simply deny it exists or move the goalposts.
I haven't moved any goal posts.....I'm still asking for the same thing I have been since January.....proof that a single celled organism ever evolved into a multicelled organism.......and there's a good reason to deny it exists......the reason is, it doesn't exist......if it did, one of you fools would have produced it since January.....instead I just get the same failed arguments, over and over and over.....

You are establishing a false premise to argue from, which is that unless scientists can reproduce some event in a laboratory, it cannot be considered a valid theory.

We can't recreate the 5 billion year history of the Earth in a lab. That does not in any way reduce science's estimate of the age of the Earth to simply a guess equal in merit to the Bible's 6000 year age of Earth estimate.
1) close.....you have to have some form of evidence that exhibits the claim passes at least an initial test of being falsifiable....
2) like Hollie, you should reserve your arguments about 6000 year old earths to discussion with people that believe in 6000 year old earths.....the claim is meaningless in an argument with me....

that's the fifth time someone has quoted that......nothing has changed since the last time it was discussed.....still nothing more than a cluster of single celled organisms that reproduce and die, one cell at a time.....

Just like the birthers, every time someone produces the evidence you demand, you either simply deny it exists or move the goalposts.
I haven't moved any goal posts.....I'm still asking for the same thing I have been since January.....proof that a single celled organism ever evolved into a multicelled organism.......and there's a good reason to deny it exists......the reason is, it doesn't exist......if it did, one of you fools would have produced it since January.....instead I just get the same failed arguments, over and over and over.....

Why are you demanding absolute proof beyond all reasonable doubt of a scientific theory? That's why it's called a theory.
I'm not.....I'm just trying to get you to realize you have no evidence whatsoever.....nothing that has ever been argued here is something which could only be true if human beings evolved from a single celled organism......

You are establishing a false premise to argue from, which is that unless scientists can reproduce some event in a laboratory, it cannot be considered a valid theory.

We can't recreate the 5 billion year history of the Earth in a lab. That does not in any way reduce science's estimate of the age of the Earth to simply a guess equal in merit to the Bible's 6000 year age of Earth estimate.
1) close.....you have to have some form of evidence that exhibits the claim passes at least an initial test of being falsifiable....
2) like Hollie, you should reserve your arguments about 6000 year old earths to discussion with people that believe in 6000 year old earths.....the claim is meaningless in an argument with me....
So how long has it been since the earth was poofed into existence?

I understand where you're coming from..., partially. While religious beliefs do come from faith, if you want to tell us our "scientific" assumptions are wrong, you're going to have to do it in a scientific manner.
I am.....I am pointing out that your beliefs have not met the requirements of the scientific method.....

That's ludicrous. You've been belittling the methods used, twisting how they were used or claiming they weren't used at all. The only thing you haven't done is to actually point out how evolutionists' beliefs are wrong. That would require YOU using the scientific method properly, which has not been in evidence the entire thread.
seriously?......my argument from the very beginning has been that the evolutionists are wrong for not remaining true to the scientific method.....thus I have been demonstrating why the methods used were not the methods of science and pointing out where they haven't been used at all......that IS me using the scientific method properly.....
Then you clearly need to read up on scientific methods. And anyways, how can someone who thinks an invisible being poofed everything into existence argue about scientific methods as relating to where we come from?
I am quite familiar with it....in fact, I can quote from memory the section that your argument fails.....testing.....
Ya the part that fails is the part about everything being proofed into existence. So please don't argue about scientific methods, if anyone has a bogus anti-scientific claim, it's you, douchebag. :D
then can you demonstrate that the claim humans evolved from single celled organisms is falsifiable?......if I gave you the next six million years to come up with an experiment proving a single celled organism could even evolve into a multicelled organism and you didn't, would you acknowledge the claim is false?.....

I haven't the slightest idea how long ago God created the heavens and the earth.....nor, to be honest, do I care....

I haven't the slightest idea how long ago God created the heavens and the earth.....nor, to be honest, do I care....
Just curious, is the universe expanding like scientists say? If yes, it would matter because how close did god put everything together before expansion? Very close? not so close?

then can you demonstrate that the claim humans evolved from single celled organisms is falsifiable?......if I gave you the next six million years to come up with an experiment proving a single celled organism could even evolve into a multicelled organism and you didn't, would you acknowledge the claim is false?.....
You think that everything was poofed into existence fully formed. Proving something to you scientifically is therefore not possible, as your whole existence is based on fantasy.

1) Evolution is easily falsifable were a Creator to make himself known and were then to demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that he could create complex living creatures, fully formed, by design.

In other words, evolution is falsifiable by the so-called Intelligent Design theory.

[
I'm not.....I'm just trying to get you to realize you have no evidence whatsoever.....nothing that has ever been argued here is something which could only be true if human beings evolved from a single celled organism......

You rejected the evidence. You asked for evidence all the while knowing that you were prepared to reject any and all evidence arbitrarily,

as if you had somehow been magically crowned the Arbiter of Evidence.

lol

...which btw is a very well worn argumentative tactic, and fallacious to boot.

Was there a first human?

How could there not have been?

Because just like there was never just one fish and that fish turned into all the fish we see today, there was not one human. Many pre humans crawled out of the sea and started breathing air. Then we were small mammals while the dinosaurs ruled. Then we were apes. Then we were humaniods.

Doesn't it tell you anything that Chinese people developed their own unique language that has no ties to English? It wasn't like one person invented speech and then all the different nationalities put their spin on it. Asian people invented their own unique language. Just like they invented their own religions. Just like native American indians invented their own language and concepts of god.

It wasn't one person who came up with god or with language. That's because different tribes all around the planet evolved separately. We all started in Africa but eventually the one super continent broke up. The tribes that came out of the ocean in the west went one day, got lighter skin, etc. The Eskemos were probably north Africa and they trifted north, etc.

This happened over millions of years probably.

Was the one original dog? Or two? One female and one male? I guess if you take the Noah story literally you would say yes.

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

Was there a first human?

Because just like there was never just one fish and that fish turned into all the fish we see today, there was not one human. Many pre humans crawled out of the sea and started breathing air. Then we were small mammals while the dinosaurs ruled. Then we were apes. Then we were humaniods.

Doesn't it tell you anything that Chinese people developed their own unique language that has no ties to English? It wasn't like one person invented speech and then all the different nationalities put their spin on it. Asian people invented their own unique language. Just like they invented their own religions. Just like native American indians invented their own language and concepts of god.

It wasn't one person who came up with god or with language. That's because different tribes all around the planet evolved separately. We all started in Africa but eventually the one super continent broke up. The tribes that came out of the ocean in the west went one day, got lighter skin, etc. The Eskemos were probably north Africa and they trifted north, etc.

Was the one original dog? Or two? One female and one male? I guess if you take the Noah story literally you would say yes.

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

At some point our closest non-human ancestor started producing offspring that could be called
human. At some point there weren't any humans, at another there were.

b
Was there a first human?

At some point our closest non-human ancestor started producing offspring that could be called

I have to go with Sealybobo on this one. I just don't think the line was that distinct.

Partisan religious belief is not on equal footing with science and knowledge.

perhaps....but my knowledge of science trumps your lack of it.....

Yea but your knowledge of science doesn't trump the shows we watch on the science channel, animal planet, history channel, pbs and the cosmos.

Almost every night I watch a show on one of these channels and they prove why you theists are idiots and she's right.

Was there a first human?

I suppose that's true. There had to be a first just like there will be a first baby born in 2015 and every year after that. Good point. I wonder what they thought when at 14 when he was smarter than even their tribal elders that on average only lived to be about 32 years old.

Was there a first human?

I suppose that's true. There had to be a first just like there will be a first baby born in 2015 and every year after that. Good point. I wonder what they thought when at 14 when he was smarter than even their tribal elders that on average only lived to be about 32 years old.

They probably thought he was a god and they built pyramids in his honor. He know doubt became their king.

Didn't we even breed with neandertals? Aren't read heads all related to neandertals?

b
Was there a first human?

I have to go with Sealybobo on this one. I just don't think the line was that distinct.

I know people who've told me space men visited us back in the pre pyramid days and breeded with us and that's how we got to be smarter.

And you know those shows that show it is almost impossible for them to have made the pyramids with the primitive tools they had back then? And they seemed to possess knowledge that was way beyond their time.

i'm not saying I believe it but the possibilities are fascinating. If I was a space man and landed here and breeded with monkeys and made monkey men I would certainly set myself up as a Pharaoh or King or God.

Was there a first human?

They probably thought he was a god and they built pyramids in his honor. He know doubt became their king.

Didn't we even breed with neandertals? Aren't read heads all related to neandertals?
Mankind has no excuse to not believe in God=truth.
God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead. Romans 1:18-22

That sure is primitive, uneducated, unscientific logic and reasoning. Because we are capable of imagining god, a god put that thought in our hearts?

Doesn't religion say he created the devil too? Well if he put himself in our hearts, then he put the devil in our hearts too.

If I wrote a book trying to convince non believers, that's exactly the story I would make up and tell. Not convinced.

We have no excuse to hurt other people but we have every excuse to not believe in god. It isn't even necessary. It isn't to me. I am a very good person. I live and let live. I'm a great neighbor. I would help someone in need. I think we should do more for the poor. Love not war. You should see how I help my mom who has Alzheimers. How many of you theists would put your mom in a home and only visit her once a month? If there is a hell people who do that are there, not people who don't believe the stories told by my ignorant grand parents and a corrupt church.

Here's a great place to start

Why there is no god

b
Was there a first human?

I know people who've told me space men visited us back in the pre pyramid days and breeded with us and that's how we got to be smarter.

And you know those shows that show it is almost impossible for them to have made the pyramids with the primitive tools they had back then? And they seemed to possess knowledge that was way beyond their time.

i'm not saying I believe it but the possibilities are fascinating. If I was a space man and landed here and breeded with monkeys and made monkey men I would certainly set myself up as a Pharaoh or King or God.

If they did, then they were seriously screwed up folks. Of course, that might explain a lot of stuff. :cool-45:

b
Was there a first human?

If they did, then they were seriously screwed up folks. Of course, that might explain a lot of stuff. :cool-45:

Ancient astronaut hypothesis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

10 Human Creations Attributed To Aliens - Listverse

Makes more sense than the Adam, Eve, Moses, Noah & Jesus stories.

Forum List

Back