Eviscerating 'The Roosevelt Alibi'

We
Using the leverage that the terrible situation that Soviets were in gave FDR, to ask for concessions is hardly unreasonable.

Working with anti-nazi Germans is hardly unreasonable.

Giving some thought to the Post War Balance of Power is hardly unreasonable.

You need to pretend that such alternatives are unreasonable, for you are defending a liberal hero you are invested in.

What concessions did you want from stalin

We've gone over that before.
And you have yet to explain how FDR would dislodge soviet troops from occupied territory

I already told you, we had several ways. First use nuke on the Russians instead of Nagasaki. Second, team up and rearm and equip the Germans. Hitler-less Germany would have been vastly better Ally than the USSR
At a cost of a million soviets and a hundred thousand Americans

In the end, the Soviet Union folded without a shot
yeah 57Frankl. PoliticalSpice can't seem to grasp that either.

We

And you have yet to explain how FDR would dislodge soviet troops from occupied territory

I already told you, we had several ways. First use nuke on the Russians instead of Nagasaki. Second, team up and rearm and equip the Germans. Hitler-less Germany would have been vastly better Ally than the USSR

You mean thanks to Reagan's principled and firm stand, right
lol. No, it was his profligate spending of borrowed taxpayer $$$. Remember the ballooning of the debt under his watch?

What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

You know nothing of how Hitler was protected.

You are truly a stupid, insane asshole.

Reagan and Gerald Ford each had the secret service protection and they had 3 attempts on them.

If FDR wasn't Stalin's sock puppet and offered a separate peace with Germany Hitler was a dead man
What peace did you want?

Did hitler get to keep his concentration camps

That is not a reasonable question.

Don't be Stat.

YOu have disagreed and made your points without being an asshole. DOn't start now.
That is the million dollar question

The Germans were dirty and they knew it. Any conditional surrender would include them covering up the camps

NOt all the germans were dirty.

YOu are aware that few of the Wehrmacht High Command were tried for War Crimes, right?

I have asked this before, before, btw.
Enough were and they were the ones who would negotiate terms,,,,,not some low level paper pusher

We

You mean thanks to Reagan's principled and firm stand, right
Reagan was an FDR supporter

Reagan and Gerald Ford each had the secret service protection and they had 3 attempts on them.

If FDR wasn't Stalin's sock puppet and offered a separate peace with Germany Hitler was a dead man
What peace did you want?

Don't be Stat.

YOu have disagreed and made your points without being an asshole. DOn't start now.

The Germans were dirty and they knew it. Any conditional surrender would include them covering up the camps

YOu are aware that few of the Wehrmacht High Command were tried for War Crimes, right?

Enough were and they were the ones who would negotiate terms,,,,,not some low level paper pusher

THe leader of the July 20th plot was a German General, with a record of leading from the front, hardly a low level paper pusher.

I have repeatedly pointed out to you that few high ranking Wehrmacht were tried for war crimes.

You keep ignoring that.

We

What, that Reagan beat the USSR without firing a shot 70 years after FDR helped enslave Eastern Europe. We've been telling you that for decades

What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

You know nothing of how Hitler was protected.

You are truly a stupid, insane asshole.

What peace did you want?

Don't be Stat.

Yes, they were. I live here and know their history far better than you ever will.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What peace did you want?

Don't be Stat.

Yes, they were. I live here and know their history far better than you ever will.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

FIne. What percentage of the Wehrmacht High Command was tried for war crimes?

What peace did you want?

Don't be Stat.

THe leader of the July 20th plot was a German General, with a record of leading from the front, hardly a low level paper pusher.

I have repeatedly pointed out to you that few high ranking Wehrmacht were tried for war crimes.

You keep ignoring that.
There is no certainty that the killing of hitler would have toppled the nazis

Don't be Stat.

You keep ignoring that.
There is no certainty that the killing of hitler would have toppled the nazis

True. It might have just started a civil war in Germany.

Correll continues to play "what if", which is meaningless.

And, Frank, never answered, "what nuke for the 3rd Shock Army? When? May? There were no bombs. July? One bomb was tested to make sure it worked. August? The two bombs we had were used. We had no more bombs until December."

Reagan was a supporter of FDR and a union guy for a long time. Reagan ballooned our deficit with the government credit card.

Your attempts, Correll and Frank, to revise American history will always fail because of those who know what you are trying. The public and higher education students show now interest in learning your nonsense.

Correll continues to play "what if", which is meaningless.

And, Frank, never answered, "what nuke for the 3rd Shock Army? When? May? There were no bombs. July? One bomb was tested to make sure it worked. August? The two bombs we had were used. We had no more bombs until December."

Reagan was a supporter of FDR and a union guy for a long time. Reagan ballooned our deficit with the government credit card.

Your attempts, Correll and Frank, to revise American history will always fail because of those who know what you are trying. The public and higher education students show now interest in learning your nonsense.

If you want to rank FDR as a great president, one has to consider What Ifs.

Lord knows you libs like to do that when you claim that the SU would have collapsed even IF Reagan was not President.

One, Correll, you are not a conservative, merely a far right reactionary who does not understand how critical thinking works.

Two, I am not a liberal by traditional standards.

Three, the USSR’s collapse was inevitable; RR helped it along, but did not cause it.

Four, Correll, you do not set the standard for FDR by your silly “what ifs” unlinked to reality.

Five, Correll, you have to work with “what was possible,” not with very unlikely possibilities.

Six, Correll, you have offered nothing of work, nothing worthy of extra consideration.

Seven, FDR is rated continually among the three greatest presidents because of “what was” and what he did in relation to his world.

One, Correll, you are not a conservative, merely a far right reactionary who does not understand how critical thinking works.

Three, the USSR’s collapse was inevitable; RR helped it along, but did not cause it.

Four, Correll, you do not set the standard for FDR by your silly “what ifs” unlinked to reality.

Five, Correll, you have to work with “what was possible,” not with very unlikely possibilities.

Six, Correll, you have offered nothing of work, nothing worthy of extra consideration.

Seven, FDR is rated continually among the three greatest presidents because of “what was” and what he did in relation to his world.

The "what if" is much, much worse if you consider the what if FDR held back lend lease and the Nazis ultimately won

That "what if" is much more likely

What, that Reagan beat the USSR without firing a shot 70 years after FDR helped enslave Eastern Europe. We've been telling you that for decades
if "without firing a shot" = plunging this great nation into debt by showering *cough* "defense" contractors with borrowed taxpayer $$$ then I might agree CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank, Correll, and PoliticalChic would have been quite satisfied with American non-involvement and a Nazi victory.

And when the Germans V-3 and V-4 rockets were tipped with nuclear bombs, the devil's due would be presented to the USA.

1. The fact that you think that anyone who disagrees with you does so because of a flaw in their thinking, is a huge part of what makes a modern liberal.

2. See above.

3. The SU collapse was not inevitable.

4. It is not a silly what if to ask if FDR has any plans about the post war balance of power or what he could have done.

5. The July 20th plot happened even when the goal of the plotters was completely opposite of the stated policy of the Allies. It is very likely that if the goal was actually on the table that such plot(s) would have had MORE support, not less.

6. BUllshit.

7. Then defend his record with something other than appeal to authority.

The "what if" is much, much worse if you consider the what if FDR held back lend lease and the Nazis ultimately won

That "what if" is much more likely

Funny. You're playing what if games. Is it silly when you do it, or just when I do it?

CrusaderFrank, Correll, and PoliticalChic would have been quite satisfied with American non-involvement and a Nazi victory.

And when the Germans V-3 and V-4 rockets were tipped with nuclear bombs, the devil's due would be presented to the USA.

Wait. You're playing silly what if games.

I thought you were against such silly games?

MMMMM?!

Snap goes the trap. Correll just a
CrusaderFrank, Correll, and PoliticalChic would have been quite satisfied with American non-involvement and a Nazi victory. And when the Germans V-3 and V-4 rockets were tipped with nuclear bombs, the devil's due would be presented to the USA.
Wait. You're playing silly what if games. I thought you were against such silly games? MMMMM?!
Snap goes the trap on your logic. Does it hurt? You just admitted by comparison that you were playing silly games. Your admission of defeat is noted and accepted.

Forum List

Back