Eviscerating 'The Roosevelt Alibi'

Then, instead of acting like a liberal and having others take care of you, research it fully.

For Pete's sake, take responsibility for your learning.

Only, Liberals DO research and they are not assholian idiots like our newest resident racist shitbag, Correll.

:D

SO, did I miss where you posted your "research" supporting your claim that large numbers of the Wehrmacht High Command were tried for war crimes?

If so please post it again.

You have offered nothing to the conversation, so I am giving you a chance to step up. If you can't do it and contribute to the conversation, that's OK.

You have offered nothing to the conversation, so I am giving you a chance to step up. If you can't do it and contribute to the conversation, that's OK.

Don't be silly.

Why are you afraid to offer your opinion now?

I find it hard to believe that FDR was stupid enough to believe that Stalin would actually keep his promise to hold Free Elections.

Do you agree that he had to know that Stalin was lying?

You are the one, Correll, who has proved unwilling to interact as an equal with the other posters here.

We have answered, fully and completely and correctly, your questions.

Yet you will not do the same for us.

That means you know we are right, and we take and accept your submission accordingly.

Or you can answer the question. If you don't, you submit by the doctrine of silent affirmation.

You are the one, Correll, who has proved unwilling to interact as an equal with the other posters here.

We have answered, fully and completely and correctly, your questions.

Yet you will not do the same for us.

That means you know we are right, and we take and accept your submission accordingly.

Or you can answer the question. If you don't, you submit by the doctrine of silent affirmation.

Err, that's nonsense.

I have asked you your opinion and you have refused to give it.

I have given mine. Repeatedly.

Stating things that aren't true, doesn't make them true,no matter how forcefully or often you do it, Jake.

Now Correll is being a Creepy Guy. He states things that are not true and thus he can't make them true. His questions have been answered. His comments, when wrong, have been exploded. Now by the doctrine of silent affirmation he loses the argument.

Now answer the question, Creepy Guy: do you think Stalin was lying? If so, why? What did Stalin intend to achieve if he were lying. Answer or continue being a Creepy Guy.

Now Correll is being a Creepy Guy. He states things that are not true and thus he can't make them true. His questions have been answered. His comments, when wrong, have been exploded. Now by the doctrine of silent affirmation he loses the argument.

Now answer the question, Creepy Guy: do you think Stalin was lying? If so, why? What did Stalin intend to achieve if he were lying. Answer or continue being a Creepy Guy.

No, I am not being "creepy", I am not stating things that are not true.

You are the one doing that.

My questions have NOT been answered.

What do I think Stalin intended to achieve? Obviously he wanted Lend Lease to continue, he wanted a second front, so he lied to FDR so that he would get it.

The question I have asked you, which you have refused to answer, was if you think FDR believed Stalin.

WIll you answer it now, or continue to dodge and lie?

JakeStarkey: Now Correll is being a Creepy Guy. He states things that are not true and thus he can't make them true. His questions have been answered. His comments, when wrong, have been exploded. Now by the doctrine of silent affirmation he loses the argument.

Correll: No, I am not being "creepy", I am not stating things that are not true. You are the one doing that. My questions have NOT been answered. What do I think Stalin intended to achieve? Obviously he wanted Lend Lease to continue, he wanted a second front, so he lied to FDR so that he would get it. The question I have asked you, which you have refused to answer, was if you think FDR believed Stalin. WIll you answer it now, or continue to dodge and lie?

JakeStarkey: Yes, you were being a Creepy Guy, being smarmy in response instead of thanking us for exposing your continuing silliness about the Western Front and the use of the A bombs. Correll, the well-educated folks on this Board will not permit creepiness from the Far Right, the Far Left, or the Libertarians. Ever.

Did Stalin lie to FDR? You imply he did, and I think I agree with you.

So tell us why you think Stalin lied to FDR next.

And if you are using ABOUT THE IHR you are falling for a revisionist con.

Last edited:

What do I think Stalin intended to achieve? Obviously he wanted Lend Lease to continue, he wanted a second front, so he lied to FDR so that he would get it.

The question I have asked you, which you have refused to answer, was if you think FDR believed Stalin.

Starkey gets very defensive about his Uncle Joe. He even believes Eastern Europe held free elections during the glory days of Jake's beloved USSR

JakeStarkey: Now Correll is being a Creepy Guy. He states things that are not true and thus he can't make them true. His questions have been answered. His comments, when wrong, have been exploded. Now by the doctrine of silent affirmation he loses the argument.

Correll: No, I am not being "creepy", I am not stating things that are not true. You are the one doing that. My questions have NOT been answered. What do I think Stalin intended to achieve? Obviously he wanted Lend Lease to continue, he wanted a second front, so he lied to FDR so that he would get it. The question I have asked you, which you have refused to answer, was if you think FDR believed Stalin. WIll you answer it now, or continue to dodge and lie?

JakeStarkey: Yes, you were being a Creepy Guy, being smarmy in response instead of thanking us for exposing your continuing silliness about the Western Front and the use of the A bombs. Correll, the well-educated folks on this Board will not permit creepiness from the Far Right, the Far Left, or the Libertarians. Ever.

Did Stalin lie to FDR? You imply he did, and I think I agree with you.

So tell us why you think Stalin lied to FDR next.

And if you are using ABOUT THE IHR you are falling for a revisionist con.

I have no idea what you are talking about with IHR. Your odd claim of "creepyness" on my part, based on behavior that is actually the way you have been behaving has nothing to do with the topic or anything regarding me. It seems, at best to be a stupid distraction, and a boring one at that.

You "think Stalin lied"?

Are you serious?

Are you really not confused about whether the nations occupied by the Soviets during the Cold War had or did NOT have free elections?

Starkey gets very defensive about his Uncle Joe. He even believes Eastern Europe held free elections during the glory days of Jake's beloved USSR

Really? Is that what his bizarre dodging has been about?

Good Lord.

:lol: Frank is sounding Stupid Guy. But he is not a Creepy Guy like Correll, who had his questions answered, but won't answer when asked.

Why, Correll, do you think Stalin lied?

:lol: Frank is sounding Stupid Guy. But he is not a Creepy Guy like Correll, who had his questions answered, but won't answer when asked.

Why, Correll, do you think Stalin lied?

Because the nations occupied by the Soviet Union did not have free elections as Stalin promised.

And shove your weird insults up your ass, asshole.

You're the one acting strange and refusing to answer questions.

Which, if you are goofy or dishonest enough to claim that Stalin held free elections in Eastern Europe, now makes sense.

You would likely have learned that stating that clearly gets you dismissed as a fool or a liar.

"Which, if you are goofy or dishonest enough to claim that Stalin held free elections in Eastern Europe, now makes sense. You would likely have learned that stating that clearly gets you dismissed as a fool or a liar."

Creepy Correll is having trouble being treated as he tried to treat others. Only his words say that Stalin held free elections in Eastern Europe. I challenge him to show where I have ever said any such thing.

How creepy stupid are your words, Correll: we all knew Stalin did not and I never said he did. Only your words do.

Really? Is that what his bizarre dodging has been about?

Good Lord.

Yes. Check Jake's threads. Not only does he never has a bad thing thing to say about any Progressive including Mao, Stalin and Obama, he's usually a first responder to any post critical of his Progressive Heroes, calling you a "reactionary" for not accepting the goodness of Progressive ideology.

Look at his defense of his Uncle Joe, who was one of history's most prolific mass murderers BEFORE FDR became his sock puppet

Not only does he never has a bad thing thing to say about any Progressive including Mao, Stalin and Obama, he's usually a first responder to any post critical of his Progressive Heroes, calling you a "reactionary" for not accepting the goodness of Progressive ideology.

Look at his defense of his Uncle Joe, who was one of history's most prolific mass murderers BEFORE FDR became his sock puppet
Frank means that condemning McCarthy means support for Stalin. Yes, Frank is a reactionary, believing all of the John Birch Society nonsense then and now. Both major parties are Progressive in methodology, which Frank admits, so he is biting his own dick. :lol: ProgressiveFrank. :lol:

"Which, if you are goofy or dishonest enough to claim that Stalin held free elections in Eastern Europe, now makes sense. You would likely have learned that stating that clearly gets you dismissed as a fool or a liar."

Creepy Correll is having trouble being treated as he tried to treat others. Only his words say that Stalin held free elections in Eastern Europe. I challenge him to show where I have ever said any such thing.

How creepy stupid are your words, Correll: we all knew Stalin did not and I never said he did. Only your words do.

Yalta Conference - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Big Three further agreed that democracies would be established, all liberated European and former Axis satellite countries would hold free elections and that order would be restored.[8] In that regard, they promised to rebuild occupied countries by processes that will allow them "to create democratic institutions of their own choice. This is a principle of the Atlantic Charter – the right of all peoples to choose the form of government under which they will live".[8] The resulting report stated that the three would assist occupied countries to form interim government that "pledged to the earliest possible establishment through free elections of the Governments responsive to the will of the people" and to "facilitate where necessary the holding of such elections."[8]"

I did not claim that Stain held free elections. WTF is wrong with you?

I said he lied.

You asked why I thought that.

What are you trying to prove?

Correll, you said that I said they were held. Those are your words.

That's a lie.

Do you have trouble reading. Or are you lying? Show exactly, Creepy, where I said Stalin held free elections. Link to it.

Not only does he never has a bad thing thing to say about any Progressive including Mao, Stalin and Obama, he's usually a first responder to any post critical of his Progressive Heroes, calling you a "reactionary" for not accepting the goodness of Progressive ideology.

Frank means that condemning McCarthy means support for Stalin. Yes, Frank is a reactionary, believing all of the John Birch Society nonsense then and now. Both major parties are Progressive in methodology, which Frank admits, so he is biting his own dick. :lol: ProgressiveFrank. :lol:

see what I mean?

see what I mean?
Thank you for agreeing with me. Yes, you worship McCarthy. You believe JBS literature. You know both parties are Progressive, and you want Big Government to make sure there is no Marriage Equality or any abortion. Yes, you are a far right reactionary.

Forum List

Back