Evidence to explain why Fox News is actually Faux News

And.....Ron Paul is the opposite of the rest of the party.

Brutus:

if he was the opposite he and the other libertarians would be in the Democratic Party!!!!! THere is no libertarian mindset that is not Republican. Libertarians just don't compromise and so they have been impotent and worthless!!

I agree with your compromise point, when you're asked in life to compromise on your principles the answer should always be no

Brutus:
sadly, a democracy will not function without compromise. I think the point you miss is the Republicans will be as libertarian as the people want. It does no good for a politician to be libertarian if the people will not support him!!

Libertarians have tried purity for 100 years and for 100 years they have wasted their time!! THe people are not going to switch over night to libertarians, but they may slowly switch to Republicans.

Brutus I'd love to live in the world you live in. A nice candy house on gumdrop lane, riding my unicorn to work everyday.

Republicans and democrats are mirror images.

Prior to Obama, government from 2001-2007 with full republican control top to bottom was the most liberal government in US history. Just look at the budgets (welfare and social security mostly), the debt, the new big government programs, the spending and more specifically the pork barrel spending.

Ignore the rhetoric, ignore the fox news opinion talking heads, ignore the campaign speeches, and go by what republicans do, not say.

Everyone on this thread understands that a libertarian mindset and a republican mindset are essentially the opposite, right?

No they don't get the difference I think.

What is a libertarian(in general)
Platform | Libertarian Party

that of course is stupid given that Ron Paul is a Republican. The difference is that Republicans compromise with Democrats while libertarians don't!

What is stupid?

what libertarians didn't compromise on things that dont go against their core values and prniciples?

Please tell me you can answer these, I dont want to have my first impression of you be a bad one.

What is stupid?

what libertarians didn't compromise on things that dont go against their core values and prniciples?

Please tell me you can answer these, I dont want to have my first impression of you be a bad one.

it is true that libertarians don't compromise, don't hold office, and are 100% impotent. Republicans do compromise and so do hold office and do get to fight against liberalism!!

Fox is really fair and balanced. They drive me crazy when they invite left wing fools to bicker about important issues but that's why they have the highest ratings I guess.

Fox is really fair and balanced. They drive me crazy when they invite left wing fools to bicker about important issues but that's why they have the highest ratings I guess.

yes Fox News is amazing: hour long, 20 minutes of debate, little fluff, and a libertarian awareness consistent with basic American principles.

The liberals can't stand it. They want Walter Cronkite back. 30 minutes of liberal news, no debate, "and thats the way it is."

And now a new Suffolk poll shows that Fox is the most trusted. No wonder given that their news is a hour long with 20 minutes of debate while the main stream media is 30 minutes of liberal bias with no debate. Who would trust that?

Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid | Media | AlterNet

Fox News viewers believe that just aint so:

91 percent believe the stimulus legislation lost jobs
72 percent believe the health reform law will increase the deficit
72 percent believe the economy is getting worse
60 percent believe climate change is not occurring
49 percent believe income taxes have gone up
63 percent believe the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts
56 percent believe Obama initiated the GM/Chrysler bailout
38 percent believe that most Republicans opposed TARP
63 percent believe Obama was not born in the U.S. (or that it is unclear)

1) Special Report ends with 20 minutes of debate

2) they have Libertarian segments on several shows

3) most shows feature several people with several points of view

4) they have a bias that coincides with the bias of our Founders for Republican freedom and liberty from government

yet millions of millions tune in faithfully every night.:fu::blowup:

Millions of people purchased the Pet Rock as well.

Wait your list makes fox news sound like the most legit out of the big 3 cable news outlets since the others usually just tell us what things mean instead of having multiple viewpoints debate it for 20 min.

And the bias you present is a pro-american values bias? I can deal with that.

Multiple viewpoints? The panel is made up of three conservatives and one person who is supposedly liberal (but often isn't).

1) Special Report ends with 20 minutes of debate

2) they have Libertarian segments on several shows

3) most shows feature several people with several points of view

4) they have a bias that coincides with the bias of our Founders for Republican freedom and liberty from government

yet millions of millions tune in faithfully every night.:fu::blowup:

And that goes to show you how many idiots want to be told what to think. They love to hear lies. It makes them warm and snugly.

Idiots. Its proven over and over, fox lies, yet they tune in anyway. Big ratings does not = quality. It just goes to show you, rubes are just that, rubes.

Damn they are idiots.
islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

yes Fox News is amazing: hour long, 20 minutes of debate, little fluff, and a libertarian awareness consistent with basic American principles.

The liberals can't stand it. They want Walter Cronkite back. 30 minutes of liberal news, no debate, "and thats the way it is."

Seriously I've not seen Fox News in at least 9 months, but what you wrote, I'd agree with being reasonable.

I want first strait news. Then commentary that gives all sides.

Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid | Media | AlterNet

Fox News viewers believe that just aint so:

91 percent believe the stimulus legislation lost jobs
72 percent believe the health reform law will increase the deficit
72 percent believe the economy is getting worse
60 percent believe climate change is not occurring
49 percent believe income taxes have gone up
63 percent believe the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts
56 percent believe Obama initiated the GM/Chrysler bailout
38 percent believe that most Republicans opposed TARP
63 percent believe Obama was not born in the U.S. (or that it is unclear)

Let's say all that is true....how does one actually connect that with a cable news station exactly?

Seriously I've not seen Fox News in at least 9 months, but what you wrote, I'd agree with being reasonable.

I want first strait news. Then commentary that gives all sides.

Thanks, Fox is biased but does not hide it which is why they are the most trusted. When you see honest heartfelt debate you know they can be trusted.

The major networks news is biased liberal but they don't even admit it and feature no debate because they are so sure liberalsim is the only worthwhile point of view. It is no wonder they are not trusted anymore.

Forum List

Back