Evidence to explain why Fox News is actually Faux News

I have issue with #2. What is specifically wrong with the libertarian message again?

well, mostly, its just that our Founders were libertarians who wanted freedom and liberty from government. Fox appreciates that and so liberals hate Fox.... and America.

I have issue with #2. What is specifically wrong with the libertarian message again?

well, mostly, its just that our Founders were libertarians who wanted freedom and liberty from government. Fox appreciates that and so liberals hate Fox.... and America.

Sir, your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your news letter.

thanks, but what news letter?

yet millions of millions tune in faithfully every night.:fu::blowup:

And that goes to show you how many idiots want to be told what to think. They love to hear lies. It makes them warm and snugly.

Idiots. Its proven over and over, fox lies, yet they tune in anyway. Big ratings does not = quality. It just goes to show you, rubes are just that, rubes.

Damn they are idiots.

Quote the lie with links so I can make fun of yet another moron.

Glenn Beck: Top 5 Lies From his Fox Tenure | Death and Taxes

Fox News Lies About Violent Protests in Wisconsin - Campus Progress

One of my favs

10 Most Ridiculous Fox News Lies, Creative Edits, and Half-Truths - Spiteful Critic

and so on and so on.

ed. Brutus, suck on this.

Last edited:

So segregation is good with you and your fellow libertarians?

Wow, how 50's of you.

Wow, how 50's of you.

Man that doesnt even make sense.

Liberal:
and that goes to show you how many idiots want to be told what to think. They love to hear lies. It makes them warm and snugly.

Brutus:how is 20 minutes of debate being told lies when MSNBC is afraid of debate?? Think before you post please!!

Liberal:
Idiots. Its proven over and over, fox lies, yet they tune in anyway. Big ratings does not = quality. It just goes to show you, rubes are just that, rubes

Brutus:
they do make mistakes but then so do all media outlets, don't they???
You remember Dan rather don't you and the entire debate free liberal media, don't you! The liberals loved Cronkite, "and thats the way it is" because I said so and I'm a liberal"

Brutus:
because they like debate and multiple points of view? Or because they like a bias toward American Republican patriotic ideology???

liberal:
Quote the lie with links so I can make fun of yet another moron.[/quote]

Brutus:
as if the liberal debate free MSM doesn't make mistakes and lie?? See why we say the liberal will have a low IQ?

Last edited:

Brutus: Who said that?????????????? or is the liberal pretending like a small child????

Rand Paul takes outdated stance on segregation -

Too stupid!!! as if the liberal Great Society near genocide against American blacks was correct stance on race.

What's wrong with libertarianism? It's basically the flip side of Marxism. Both philosophies require a basic change in human nature to work.

1) Special Report ends with 20 minutes of debate

2) they have Libertarian segments on several shows

3) most shows feature several people with several points of view

4) they have a bias that coincides with the bias of our Founders for Republican freedom and liberty from government

yet millions of millions tune in faithfully every night.:fu::blowup:

Who cares? That just means there are millions and millions of people searching for someone or something to guide them in this quagmire of a situation that we, as a human race, have gotten ourselves into, with countless wars, economies crumbling, everything seemingly coming to head... It's understandable that the masses are looking for guidance, but the fact that fox gets ratings has nothing to do with the legitimacy of their coverage, but rather to do with, as I've already stated, how much people need something or someone concrete and consistent to follow and live by, and fox provides that, kind of like a religion (I'm not being sarcastic, just trying to draw a parallel). This is how you account for fox's ratings. Plane and simple. Fox offers a more concrete narrative, but is at the same time, and by necessity, more narrow-minded and more distorted in order to make it more easily understandable to the layman, so they can keep their audience, and people can maintain their faith in anything, even if it is a myth.

Last edited:
You FOX haters need to get a life and stop reading George Soros (tax exempt) propaganda. Bill Clinton set standard for moral conduct so you lefties need to keep silent about any lapse in morality unless it reaches the low point he set. CBS set the modern standard for media corruption by offering forged documents to influence a presidential election. It would be easier on your mental health if you kept that in mind instead of nit-picking FOX.

Ah, yes, this was CBS’s "proof" that Bush was AWOL (or something like that).

However, I have to take exception with the use of the word forgery which indicates there was an actual real document someplace that was copied. Nope, CBS’s document was 100% fake and typed up on a 21st century word processing program. There was no original so it could not have been a forgery (but that did not stop CBS from running with the story anyway in their zeal to influence our election process).

So that’s another thing you can blame on sorry-assed FAUX NEWS – they covered this story honestly and helped re-elect Bush.

Everyone on this thread understands that a libertarian mindset and a republican mindset are essentially the opposite, right?

No they don't get the difference I think.

What is a libertarian(in general)
Platform | Libertarian Party

that of course is stupid given that Ron Paul is a Republican. The difference is that Republicans compromise with Democrats while libertarians don't!

And.....Ron Paul is the opposite of the rest of the party. He's trying to bring a libertarian mindset (which is what the party was founded on) back to the republican party. Both parties have teamed up to pass laws that make it very difficult for a 3rd party to get any debate/attention involvement.

I agree with your compromise point, when you're asked in life to compromise on your principles the answer should always be no.

Fox offers a more concrete narrative,

How stupid can you be?? The Jeffersonian, FOX, Republican, libertarian narrative about the way freedom and liberty work to advance humankind is enormously complex and difficult to understand compared to the liberal narrative which is crafted specificially for the low IQ of a child-like liberal.

A child can understand liberal social welfare programs just they way he can understand that Santa Claus is coming on Christmas Day.

Forum List

Back