Evidence that global warming IS happening

End up as all of us do: in a world made worse by our presence here. That can be changed. Ever been to Norway?

End up as all of us do: in a world made worse by our presence here. That can be changed. Ever been to Norway?

Now we're getting to the crux of it....we just all need to change to how Norway lives.
Pie in the sky dreamer, Abe.....that's what you are. :cuckoo:

abe should go naked out into nature and take his rightful place in the food chain. He thinks a hunter gather existence is so great...he should try it for a while.

Now we're getting to the crux of it....we just all need to change to how Norway lives.
Pie in the sky dreamer, Abe.....that's what you are. :cuckoo:

abe should go naked out into nature and take his rightful place in the food chain. He thinks a hunter gather existence is so great...he should try it for a while.

Maybe go back before the wheel was even invented.

I know places in the Mojave that are virtually untouched by human. Feel free to go try and survive in your perfect world.

Funny thing...damned near every pristine place on earth is a place that will kill you in a minute if you aren't on your toes...

Nature wants us all dead post haste and our nutrients being recycled.

These wackos should step up and do natures bidding. Me? I am fighting her tooth and nail.

Funny thing...damned near every pristine place on earth is a place that will kill you in a minute if you aren't on your toes...

These wackos should step up and do natures bidding. Me? I am fighting her tooth and nail.

But, but, the Indians lived in peace and harmony sharing the land and living lives of perfect health and plenty.....

Abraham knows this cuz he saw it and it is too true....

POCAHONTAS_2_by_FERNL.jpg

But, but, the Indians lived in peace and harmony sharing the land and living lives of perfect health and plenty.....

Abraham knows this cuz he saw it and it is too true....

POCAHONTAS_2_by_FERNL.jpg

I heard they turned into blue flying creatures and went to a distant place called Pandora. Where, they lived in even greater harmony under a big beautiful tree.

Where, it just happened to be on top a very very valuable resource. Where, it just so happens cliche white Americans sought to invade the distant moon, where these beautiful creatures live.

Last edited:
None of you got my point. What one sees in Norway is an amazing level of respect by the Norges for the Earth on which they live. As far as I can tell from the deniers here, the RNC has obliged you all to consume the place in its entirety before you slip this mortal coil.

None of you got my point. What one sees in Norway is an amazing level of respect by the Norges for the Earth on which they live. As far as I can tell from the deniers here, the RNC has obliged you all to consume the place in its entirety before you slip this mortal coil.

Proving once again that you know exactly squat.

Forum List

Back