Evidence that global warming IS happening

I told the truth, you lied about Anchorage. I understand though, your whole religion is based on lies.....

If lies are all you know, then you tell lies....If one spends any time at all talking to alarmists, it is obvious that all they have is lies. Some are useful idiots who don't know they are lying and some are deliberate liars who believe the ends justify the means...I believe abraham is just a liar...he can't be as stupid and duped as he pretends to be.

Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport broke a 141-year-old record low temperature, reaching 4 degrees. The National Weather Service said the low reached early Tuesday broke a 5-degree record set on the day in 1873. It was also a record low for the month of March. Dulles International Airport - also outside Washington - tied a 1993 record for the month at -1 degree.

Another blast of arctic air follows latest snow - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

:lol:

They've manipulated data,

Yes, those conspiracy theories play well with your political cult, and you'll defintely get brownie points and accolades from your fellow cultists for chanting them. However, those outside your cult just roll their eyes and walk away.

That clearly bothers denialists a great deal, the fact that the world is ignoring them now. They've got boy-who-cried-wolf credibility issues, in that they've spouted BS too loudly and too often for anyone to ever take them seriously again. Denialists, enjoy that permanent seat at the kiddie table you've worked so hard to get. The world has passed you by, and all you can do about it is sip your juicebox and pout.

Last edited:
How stupid ARE you people?

Not stupid enough to believe your bullshit.

That child posted that tomorrow would be a 70 year low in Pittsburgh or whatever fucking place he hangs his diaper. If you look at a diagram of the circumpolar jet stream and what it's doing now that the warming of the Arctic has led to the creation of deep Rossby waves, you will see that the cold in the American northeast is off set by warmth in the American northwest. Work your way around the globe and you'll find unseasonably cold followed by unseasonably warm followed by cold followed by warm.

The US northeast is not the whole planet.

You idiots.

The problem you have hack, is that the warming in Alaska is something that has occurred in the last week, where the unprecedented cold in the North East has been going on for a third of the year.

Look, you're a grant whore and AGW is a cash cow. You're very protective of the free money well and don't want some damned facts getting in the way of the flow of cash. I get it, virtually ALL AGW proponents are in the same boat, milking the gravy train for every penny before you get caught. Problem is, you've been exposed so many times that the public has grown tired of the lies and absurdities you feed us.

Your con is over - sorry.

They've manipulated data,

Yes, those conspiracy theories play well with your political cult, and you'll defintely get brownie points and accolades from your fellow cultists for chanting them. However, those outside your cult just roll their eyes and walk away.

That clearly bothers denialists a great deal, the fact that the world is ignoring them now. They've got boy-who-cried-wolf credibility issues, in that they've spouted BS too loudly and too often for anyone to ever take them seriously again. Denialists, enjoy that permanent seat at the kiddie table you've worked so hard to get. The world has passed you by, and all you can do about it is sip your juicebox and pout.

Have you ever thought why your religion changed their catchy slogan from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"? :lol:
Talk about credibility issues.
Now run along to your kitty box.

Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport broke a 141-year-old record low temperature, reaching 4 degrees. The National Weather Service said the low reached early Tuesday broke a 5-degree record set on the day in 1873. It was also a record low for the month of March. Dulles International Airport - also outside Washington - tied a 1993 record for the month at -1 degree.

Another blast of arctic air follows latest snow - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

:lol:

But it's 34 degrees in Anchorage! ....... :lol:

Have you ever thought why your religion changed their catchy slogan from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"?

The Bush Administration did that. And Bush would be your DearLeader, your messiah, the object of your abject worship, God's chosen servant on earth. Take the most extreme Obama devotees, multiply their adulation a hundred-fold, and it still doesn't match the fervor of the Bush-worship of even an average conservative.

Of course, that was then. Conservatives are a fickle lot, and their mancrushes constantly shift. Bush fell out of favor after his failures embarrassed the cult too badly, so now conservatives are commanded to revise history and pretend Bush wasn't ever their messiah.

Indeed. How will you live down a screwup like that?

I use the cat avatar specifically to bait certain personality types into revealing their true faces. It works.

Oh, I see driveby still has troubles with the word "global", and is still crying about high temps in Anchorage. Go fig. You cultists all deserve each other. Please get a room, so you can whisper "Lie to me, big boy!" out of earshot of the normal people who are kind of grossed out by it.

Last edited:
Snow is caused by global warming.

Increased arctic ice is caused by global warming

Messy desks are caused by global warming.

Slutty Oscars dresses are caused by global warming.

I thought bush was the cause of all that....maybe bush was caused by global warming.

Have you ever thought why your religion changed their catchy slogan from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"?

The Bush Administration did that. And Bush would be your DearLeader, your messiah, the object of your abject worship, God's chosen servant on earth. Take the most extreme Obama devotees, multiply their adulation a hundred-fold, and it still doesn't match the fervor of the Bush-worship of even an average conservative.

Of course, that was then. Conservatives are a fickle lot, and their mancrushes constantly shift. Bush fell out of favor after his failures embarrassed the cult too badly, so now conservatives are commanded to revise history and pretend Bush wasn't ever their messiah.

Indeed. How will you live down a screwup like that?

I use the cat avatar specifically to bait certain personality types into revealing their true faces. It works.

Oh, I see driveby still has troubles with the word "global", and is still crying about high temps in Anchorage. Go fig. You cultists all deserve each other. Please get a room, so you can whisper "Lie to me, big boy!" out of earshot of the normal people who are kind of grossed out by it.
Your religion never backed away from the new coined term from Lutz. He coined that new term for a reason....he certainly didn't make it up out of thin air, kitten.
All the weather predictions from your religion have not provided any fruit for your cult.
Just an observation......

Last edited:
Have you ever attempted to provide evidence to your claims? Without it, all you have are unsubstantiated assertions. Like "I had lunch with a unicorn today" and "Carmen Electra is waiting in my bed this instant" and "Bill Gates just gave me a billion in cash for being so cool".

Get the idea?

STFU Stupid!
Have you ever attempted to provide evidence to your claims?

Really? Do you have to ask that stupid question, Dishonest Abe?

I have provided evidence that global warming is a lie. It's not my fault that you forget, but no matter what kind of evidence, or proof, or facts are presented that clearly states that global warming is a lie you and the other kool-aid drinking gullible idiots will always automatically reject it because it does not support the bullshit that you all believe in.

Last edited:
Have you ever attempted to provide evidence to your claims? Without it, all you have are unsubstantiated assertions. Like "I had lunch with a unicorn today" and "Carmen Electra is waiting in my bed this instant" and "Bill Gates just gave me a billion in cash for being so cool".

Get the idea?

STFU Stupid!
Have you ever attempted to provide evidence to your claims?

Really? Do yo have to ask that stupid question, Dishonest Abe?

I have provided evidence that global warming is a lie. It's not my fault that you forget, but no matter what kind of evidence, or proof, or facts are presented that clearly states that global warming is a lie you and the other kool-aid drinking gullible idiots will always automatically reject it because it does not support the bullshit that you all believe in.

Science is by definition skeptical and always looking for what's wrong with a hypothesis..and discarding one if it even fails one test....religion on the other hand is about faith and believing in spite of evidence to the contrary. It is more than obvious that the alarmists on this board approach AGW from a religious point of view and are more than eager to attack anyone who isn't part of their religious circle.

We're talking about the Greenhouse Effect. Do you think there exists any debate among scientists about the Greenhouse Effect?

Can you explain to the class how a real greenhouse works?

And are you claiming that CO2 and so called greenhouse gasses behave in the same manner?

Hmmmmm?

See, unlike Mamooth, I think you actually do know the subject. I think you whore for grants and see facts as "pliable" in pursuit of grants. How far will you go to keep the welfare flowing into your pocket?

Forum List

Back