Evictions In America, The Plight Of The Poor?

AdvancingTime

Feb 8, 2015
I have found the reason many people are evicted is because they do not follow the rules. This often means they become ineligible for government housing programs. By making them "ineligible" for certain programs the government shrewdly and cleverly sidesteps having to deal with these people.

The brutal truth is that government housing cherry-picks the best of the low income renters providing them with very low rents and nice apartments. The unintended consequences of government policy that sidesteps responsibility for the dysfunctional poor only adds to America's housing woes. The inability of society to protect the rights of landlords has driven many providers of housing from the market. The article below sheds a bit of light on this issue.

Advancing Time: Evictions In America, The Plight Of The Poor?

Many landlords who rent to low income renters, have experiences that will blow one's mind.

I have found the reason many people are evicted is because they do not follow the rules. This often means they become ineligible for government housing programs. By making them "ineligible" for certain programs the government shrewdly and cleverly sidesteps having to deal with these people.

The brutal truth is that government housing cherry-picks the best of the low income renters providing them with very low rents and nice apartments. The unintended consequences of government policy that sidesteps responsibility for the dysfunctional poor only adds to America's housing woes. The inability of society to protect the rights of landlords has driven many providers of housing from the market. The article below sheds a bit of light on this issue.

Advancing Time: Evictions In America, The Plight Of The Poor?
And what does the librat gov do after their voters are evicted once their gov handout runs dry, not a damn thing but blame it on the Republicans. The liberal gov is nowhere to be found when their voters are thrown on the streets. Sad.

Trump will kick these illegals out of American homes and jobs so Americans can get back what belongs to them. If liberals go against this statement and don't support Americans, then you're not for Americans but need to get the he'll out.

I've had no problem being a home owner since I was 25......thirty years later I have lived in two houses I bought...By working..It's really not that hard...

Forum List

Back