Zone1 Everything You Think You Know about Hell is WRONG w/ Jimmy Akin

its not symbolic- you have nothing to back that up.
I just explained Gods true justice. What don't you seem to understand about it? Do you know what real justice is? A perfect balance on those scales. I showed you the unbalance on a literal eternal suffering, and what it is symbolic for.

2 Thessalonians 1:5-10 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed
Yes eternal destruction, not eternal life to suffer.

eternal suffering in a body duh.
Even Jesus said-those walking the broad and spacious path to destruction----not eternal life to suffer. You should really get to know the true God-he is Love, merciful--not the sadist you are being taught.

If you think people can lie, cheat, steal and commit baby murder

and never repent

and there is no Hell.. You are loony tunes

If you think people can lie, cheat, steal and commit baby murder

and never repent

and there is no Hell.. You are loony tunes
There is no eternal suffering, it would be unjust. All of Gods ways are justice( Deut32:4)-perfect justice he taught us= an eye for an eye-He lives by that as well=perfect justice-So for 70-100 years of an unrepented life, he could not punish one for trillions x trillions x trillions,etc of never ending years of suffering. that = an eye for a gazillion eyes=no justice= not the true God.

There is no eternal suffering, it would be unjust. All of Gods ways are justice( Deut32:4)-perfect justice he taught us= an eye for an eye-He lives by that as well=perfect justice-So for 70-100 years of an unrepented life, he could not punish one for trillions x trillions x trillions,etc of never ending years of suffering. that = an eye for a gazillion eyes=no justice= not the true God.

Yes, there is eternal suffering / punishment. Please read Mt 25:31-46 if you dont believe me. I hope you believe Jesus? He seems rather trustworthy.

You don't realize the extent to which sin destroys one's connection w/ God.. You would likely agree.. .wouldn't you? that demons and Satan cannot enter Heaven?

Then why would it be that a person who SERVES Satan gets into Heaven... and what? He or she would just automatically stop sinning once in Heaven? ha ha... You do not understand human nature.. If demono-worshippers were allowed into Heaven.. it wouldn't be Heaven for more than 1 second after

You don't seem to realize just how rotten to the core humans are when they are not deep in Christ.. (like one is when meditating on the mysteries of the rosary, for instance)

Yes, there is eternal suffering / punishment. Please read Mt 25:31-46 if you dont believe me. I hope you believe Jesus? He seems rather trustworthy.

You don't realize the extent to which sin destroys one's connection w/ God.. You would likely agree.. .wouldn't you? that demons and Satan cannot enter Heaven?

Then why would it be that a person who SERVES Satan gets into Heaven... and what? He or she would just automatically stop sinning once in Heaven? ha ha... You do not understand human nature.. If demono-worshippers were allowed into Heaven.. it wouldn't be Heaven for more than 1 second after

You don't seem to realize just how rotten to the core humans are when they are not deep in Christ.. (like one is when meditating on the mysteries of the rosary, for instance)
No there is not, it is symbolism. Jesus is 100% clear--Those walking the broad and spacious path to DESTRUCTION.
Only 144,000 are bought from the earth to heaven( Rev 14:3) = the little flock= the anointed bride of Christ-these will sit on thrones( Rev 1:6,, Rev 20:6)--The great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold are not promised heaven anywhere in the bible.

The symbolism= As each new day dawns, those not allowed into Gods kingdom, traded 70-100 years of an unrepented life and will miss trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of each day of perfect life, and will miss Gods love all of those days as well--likened to be an eternal suffering because it never ends.

Forum List

Back