Everyone who paid the penalty instead of getting HI under the ACA

should not be allowed to buy HI or get any health care via Hosp ER or anywhere. Why because its due to you , refusing to buy HI because you were cheapskates, and I hope you pay through the nose when you finally get ill and try and get insurance.

Next time you look in the mirror, remember how you paid the penalty instead of HI, and when people start dying, its on you!!

I am so tired of you cheapskates that think we are suppose to pay for your health care.

They should include in the law that you can no longer go to ER even if you are having a stroke, MI or a broken leg. You cheapskates are worst than those who do not work because they are lazy.

I will be darn if I support you when you , cheapskates refused to buy HI even with subsidies.

:ack-1: Let me get this straight. You need my insurance money or you'll start dying, and yet you'll be darned if you'll support me if I start dying. Pen, that's really nuts.
If Oblunder hadn't screwed up our health insurance, you could have paid for your own damn insurance and then my insurance premiums would not have gone through the roof, and you wouldn't have to steal my insurance money to pay for your hospital visits.

Last edited:
should not be allowed to buy HI or get any health care via Hosp ER or anywhere. Why because its due to you , refusing to buy HI because you were cheapskates, and I hope you pay through the nose when you finally get ill and try and get insurance.

Next time you look in the mirror, remember how you paid the penalty instead of HI, and when people start dying, its on you!!

I am so tired of you cheapskates that think we are suppose to pay for your health care.

They should include in the law that you can no longer go to ER even if you are having a stroke, MI or a broken leg. You cheapskates are worst than those who do not work because they are lazy.

I will be darn if I support you when you , cheapskates refused to buy HI even with subsidies.

:ack-1: Let me get this straight. You need my insurance money or you'll start dying, and yet you'll be darned if you'll support me if I start dying. Pen, that's really nuts.
If Oblunder hadn't screwed up our health insurance, you could have paid your own damn insurance and then my insurance would not have gone through the roof, and you wouldn't have to steal my insurance money to pay for your hospital visits.

The machinations of the liberal mind....they're creepy as hell!!!

Its not funny. Those who paid the penalty obviously do not work or have a job or they'd have HI through work, they are just plan cheap and figure - well if I get sick I can go to the ER and get care, those Doctors in the ER work on you loafers for next to nothing and no more freebies for you. They should give a list to all Hosp ER's of those who refused to buy HI, and you should be shown the door.

If they have no job and are destitute wouldnt they qualify for free barrycare?
Ironically no, most people who the plan was made for were not able to get it because their states did not extend medicaid to pay for the care. That idiot lady who boasted at some town hall meeting that she loves it because she pays only $2 a month is first off lying, and secondly inconsiderate to those like her who live in a state that doesn't cover the medicaid. Some people just care about themselves and not the whole. As long as they are content they couldn't care if the majority has to pay 25-65% more or 40-65% of their salary with deductables so high that they can't even use their insurance.

Last edited:
I hope you realize they forced people to collectively pay into a system that has people like my parents going to Dr's just to clip their toe nails. When everything is covered people go for the darndest things, every speck, every discoloration on the skin, requiring Dr's= higher costs when emergency & descretion goes out the window. It was a failed idea that only people who think colleges should be free could conjour up.

I hope you realize they forced people to collectively pay into a system that has people like my parents going to Dr's just to clip their toe nails. When everything is covered people go for the darndest things, every speck, every discoloration on the skin, requiring Dr's= higher costs when emergency & descretion goes out the window. It was a failed idea that only people who think colleges should be free could conjour up.

It's no secret that when old people get lonely...they head for the waiting room.

What a disgusting person.

If Oblunder hadn't screwed up our health insurance, you could have paid for your own damn insurance and then my insurance premiums would not have gone through the roof, and you wouldn't have to steal my insurance money to pay for your hospital visits.

No, working in the hospital, I'd have no choice but to save the uninsured even if they had undiagnosed HIV. I don't want uninsured to use the ER's anymore, they chose not to have insurance so they do not get in. I do not want my tax money to pay for those who willfully chose not to have insurance.

No, working in the hospital, I'd have no choice but to save the uninsured even if they had undiagnosed HIV. I don't want uninsured to use the ER's anymore, they chose not to have insurance so they do not get in. I do not want my tax money to pay for those who willfully chose not to have insurance.
What about people who truly cannot afford insurance? Wait for it.....

Maybe you should cut their toenails, your parents much have diabetes, its only covered if they have DM.

It's no secret that when old people get lonely...they head for the waiting room.

Right, because they have nothing better to do than sit in the waiting room.

Right, because they have nothing better to do than sit in the waiting room.

Oh wait....I have something that supports my assertion.....

Lonely Seniors Visit Doctors More Often

One in five patients visit their GP because they are LONELY rather than sick | Daily Mail Online

Looking forward to your rebuttal.

Maybe you should cut their toenails, your parents much have diabetes, its only covered if they have DM.
They'd rather have you do it, which is symbolically what you are doing. :)

loneliness is a dysphoric state-----people who are dysphoric have
reason to see their doctors. Real doctors understand that fact.
Some dysphoric persons go shopping----others go to bars

You can't force people to buy something they can't afford, you stupid bitch. That's the problem with the ACA. It is not affordable

It's the same way with car insurance for people under a certain age, they force insurance, but make it rediculously priced.
Tort reform would help greatly reduce both car and health insurance.
IN health care Dr's will tell you their high overhead is mostly their insurance rates being huge, because rewards on law suits are rediculous let alone the liabilities placed on Dr's in the first place.

You can't force people to buy something they can't afford, you stupid bitch. That's the problem with the ACA. It is not affordable

But they can afford it, and before they could not, which is why so many more are insured now, it goes by income you stupid man.

Let's start with illegals then. By the way, YOU DO PAY for anyone who doesn't have coverage along with those who can't pay their whole premium. That is what taxes are partially for.

We have always had insurance and paid our taxes, we are not freeloaders. I would rather an illegal get care before the one who refused to buy insurance.
That makes you a traitor to the American people. After that statement no value can be placed upon any opinion you might have...

Let's start with illegals then. By the way, YOU DO PAY for anyone who doesn't have coverage along with those who can't pay their whole premium. That is what taxes are partially for.

We have always had insurance and paid our taxes, we are not freeloaders. I would rather an illegal get care before the one who refused to buy insurance.
That makes you a traitor to the American people. After that statement no value can be placed upon any opinion you might have...

The traitors are the freeloaders who do not buy insurance. That is probably you!!! I don't like freeloaders. If they think they can just use and ER as a DR office , it needs to come to an end.

What's the Maximum Income for Getting Premium Assistance?

What's the Maximum Income for Getting Premium Assistance?

Forum List

Back