Everyone who paid the penalty instead of getting HI under the ACA

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
should not be allowed to buy HI or get any health care via Hosp ER or anywhere. Why because its due to you , refusing to buy HI because you were cheapskates, and I hope you pay through the nose when you finally get ill and try and get insurance.

Next time you look in the mirror, remember how you paid the penalty instead of HI, and when people start dying, its on you!!

I am so tired of you cheapskates that think we are suppose to pay for your health care.

They should include in the law that you can no longer go to ER even if you are having a stroke, MI or a broken leg. You cheapskates are worst than those who do not work because they are lazy.

I will be darn if I support you when you , cheapskates refused to buy HI even with subsidies.

Its not funny. Those who paid the penalty obviously do not work or have a job or they'd have HI through work, they are just plan cheap and figure - well if I get sick I can go to the ER and get care, those Doctors in the ER work on you loafers for next to nothing and no more freebies for you. They should give a list to all Hosp ER's of those who refused to buy HI, and you should be shown the door.

should not be allowed to buy HI or get any health care via Hosp ER or anywhere. Why because its due to you , refusing to buy HI because you were cheapskates, and I hope you pay through the nose when you finally get ill and try and get insurance.

Next time you look in the mirror, remember how you paid the penalty instead of HI, and when people start dying, its on you!!

I am so tired of you cheapskates that think we are suppose to pay for your health care.

They should include in the law that you can no longer go to ER even if you are having a stroke, MI or a broken leg. You cheapskates are worst than those who do not work because they are lazy.

I will be darn if I support you when you , cheapskates refused to buy HI even with subsidies.

Let's start with illegals then. By the way, YOU DO PAY for anyone who doesn't have coverage along with those who can't pay their whole premium. That is what taxes are partially for.

Let's start with illegals then. By the way, YOU DO PAY for anyone who doesn't have coverage along with those who can't pay their whole premium. That is what taxes are partially for.

We have always had insurance and paid our taxes, we are not freeloaders. I would rather an illegal get care before the one who refused to buy insurance.

Those who could not pay their premium, could get a subsidy according to their income or get on expanded Medicaid, you had no excuses.

We have always had insurance and paid our taxes, we are not freeloaders. I would rather an illegal get care before the one who refused to buy insurance.

Those who could not pay their premium, could get a subsidy according to their income or get on expanded Medicaid, you had no excuses.

What is the difference? Both refuse to buy insurance.

Because one refused and complained and preferred to pay a fine , and the other probably would of got on Medicaid or the ACA if able. I have a problem with freeloaders, but not the poor or working poor. People who could afford it but chose not to be insured, but yet they can afford gun, a cellphone, and a computer.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew this would happen.

Shitty bill. Shitty result.

Because one refused and complained and preferred to pay a fine , and the other probably would of got on Medicaid or the ACA if able. I have a problem with freeloaders, but not the poor or working poor. People who could afford it but chose not to be insured, but yet they can afford gun, a cellphone, and a computer.

Why should they pay a fine? It just subsidies those with insurance. Hardly a freeloader when they have to pay for no coverage.

Why should they pay a fine? It just subsidies those with insurance. Hardly a freeloader when they have to pay for no coverage.

you obviously do not know anything about the ACA.

Penelope claims that she is a health care worker ("god" help us)
I wouldn't trust her to take my pulse.

Do you have insurance? If no why not?
Medicare and Tricare at this point.

Oh VA, I subsidize that with my taxes, but I don't want to.

I subsidized it with 20+ years of service.

So sorry you have to pay a little each year to support the troops.

So the people who couldn't get the web site to work or explain the plans, and the people who got quotes up to 65% of their income, and the people affraid to give personal info on a gov't web site, and the people who's state does not extend medicaid should go to hell for Obama and Clinton's sins?
Yeah you'll never admit the whole thing was a mess, even Bill said so and it was his wife's life long ambition to push this onto the public when tort reform made more sense.
Reason they didn't want tort reform is because they all come from the brotherhood of lawyers.

I subsidized it with 20+ years of service.

So sorry you have to pay a little each year to support the troops.

Yes well you were not made to, there was no draft. Medicare should be good enough. Apparently we paid your salary for 20 years too.

Its not funny. Those who paid the penalty obviously do not work or have a job or they'd have HI through work, they are just plan cheap and figure - well if I get sick I can go to the ER and get care, those Doctors in the ER work on you loafers for next to nothing and no more freebies for you. They should give a list to all Hosp ER's of those who refused to buy HI, and you should be shown the door.

If they have no job and are destitute wouldnt they qualify for free barrycare?

Forum List

Back