Every damn body can carry a damn gun, but niggas WTF???

AvgGuy1A would not last a year in East Texas.

A friend of mine in IA (Cedars Rapids) says the white gun loon and goon brigade provide much amusement to the educated Iowans.

Pfft....you dont know shit about east Texas.
:) Lived there for several decades, with business from Tyler to Jasper, Lufkin to Center, and on into Louisiana.

You have no idea about what you are talking, son. Better button that lip.

The Pineywoods, south of I20 and north of I10 and east of I35 is simply awesome. The two largest interior towns are probably Nacogdoches (Stephen F. Austin State University) and Lufkin (Kurth and Henderson industries) at about 30,000 each in a population of maybe two million. Hunting, fish, red necks, black necks, brown necks, berming, boating ~ it is an amazing world. Panther and bear are coming back.

A friend of mine in IA (Cedars Rapids) says the white gun loon and goon brigade provide much amusement to the educated Iowans.

:) Lived there for several decades, with business from Tyler to Jasper, Lufkin to Center, and on into Louisiana.

Yeah? I hunted and fished east Texas for 35 years and I still live here.
There's nowhere in east Texas I fear to tread other than some of the wards in Houston.
Unless I was armed to the teeth anyway.

images
images

images
images

Twice thus far blacks are being stopped for some cop thinking they have a gun...one got a bullet to the head and today, it dropped and the gun went off in Baltimore.

NRA gun loving motherf****'s where are you? What? Only whites are allowed to carry effin guns?
images
You already lost the battle when you used Niggah in the title, which is supposedly a bad word. And you are black person, yourself, right? Or shall I say negro? How about niggah? Anyway...no. Niggah's can't carry I guess cuz niggah's like to shoot each other and cops? Howzat?

images
images

images
images

Twice thus far blacks are being stopped for some cop thinking they have a gun...one got a bullet to the head and today, it dropped and the gun went off in Baltimore.

NRA gun loving motherf****'s where are you? What? Only whites are allowed to carry effin guns?
images
You already lost the battle when you used Niggah, which is supposedly a bad word. And you are black person, yourself, right? Or shall I say negro? How about niggah?

Now,now...you knows thats for the exclusive use of negroes.
But that begs the question? What the hell are we supposed to call them...it's so hard to know these days.

images
images

images
images

images
You already lost the battle when you used Niggah, which is supposedly a bad word. And you are black person, yourself, right? Or shall I say negro? How about niggah?

But that begs the question? What the hell are we supposed to call them...it's so hard to know these days.
I hear "Thug" is the new code word

:eusa_shhh:

images
images

images
images

images

I hear "Thug" is the new code word

:eusa_shhh:

So am I to assume Niggas alright again? It's so confusing....

There's nowhere in east Texas I fear to tread other than some of the wards in Houston.
Houston is a tough town.

If you minded your manners, you would be fine.

Act the white cracker, you would go down immediately.

Houston is a tough town.

I promise you wouldnt walk through the wards if you're white of any kind unless you're Paul Wall.

Houston is a tough town.

I'm a gentleman around the kind of people I want to be around. I avoid those I don't want anything to do with.

:ahole-1:
images
images

images
images

images
Because whites are more responsible than drug dealing thugs.

And everyone knows that whites never deal drugs.
:rolleyes:
You're not just stupid.

You're flat out brain dead.

:asshole:
And you are a retard, moron.

Forum List

Back