Every damn body can carry a damn gun, but niggas WTF???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
images
images

images
images

Twice thus far blacks are being stopped for some cop thinking they have a gun...one got a bullet to the head and today, it dropped and the gun went off in Baltimore.

NRA gun loving motherf****'s where are you? What? Only whites are allowed to carry effin guns?
images

What happens when black people have a gun is that they just have got to commit a crime.

• Banned
What happens when black people have a gun is that they just have got to commit a crime.

Here we go stereotyping......I'm a proud gun owner, never used it a day in my life and guess what hommie, I'm black!!

How many of those blacks have a legal firearm and a permit to carry it?

See, they don't have anything to worry about if they carry legally, and let the cop know up front that they have a firearm.

And if they can't do that, they're just another armed law-breaker, and the cops have every right to stop them.....

Every black family I know, owns at least 1 gun, most of them own several, I have gone hunting with several, one of my friends has more guns than my father, and that's impressive.

At the turkey shoots at the local vfw this past holiday season, he won several hams, and turkeys, I ended up with 2 of the country hams, cause he gave em to me.

So don't tell me blacks don't own guns. We all know better.

Hey dipshit.....the NRA/Republicans didnt pass urban gun laws.

Democrats and liberals passed those urban anti gun laws in Baltimore and Chicago and DC.

Blacks can absolutely carry a gun. Its their right. They just need to move to a red state or red city. Democrats and liberals pass laws that forbid urban blacks from carrying a gun.

Hey, I'm 100% in favor of law abiding African-Americans exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

And it seems like the African-American community is finally throwing off this yoke of liberal oppression.

african americans1.png

You want to blame someone, put the blame where it belongs...with the liberal legislative branches of these liberal states.

Maryland has some of the most draconian gun laws in the country.

Conceal and carry permits difficult to obtain in Maryland - ABC2News.com

Maryland is not a traditional open carry state. However, should you be wealthy or connected enough to get one of the rare Maryland carry permits, Maryland law makes no distinction between open and concealed carry. But this would almost certainly result in the loss of the permit. We consider Maryland to be one of the top 5 rights restricted states in the union.

Maryland OpenCarry.org
These laws are specifically tailored by liberal politicians to keep firearms out of your hands.

The NRA can sue to reverse certain law on the grounds of their constitutionality...but conceal carry and open carry laws are within the jurisdiction of the state legislature.

The NRAs other power comes from the people. If enough people want a law changed, the NRA can leverage that support against lawmakers who fear primary or general election challenges.

Therefore, the ball is in the African-American communities court. Those liberal lawmakers rely on your support. If you want the law changed, you have the power to make that happen, and the NRA is here to help in any way we can.

How many of those blacks have a legal firearm and a permit to carry it?

See, they don't have anything to worry about if they carry legally, and let the cop know up front that they have a firearm.

And if they can't do that, they're just another armed law-breaker, and the cops have every right to stop them.....
Just like all the white crooks.

Blacks are armed and armored up in East Texas.

A klansman go to Jamestown and he will disappear.

Same at Shanklesville. Same in a 100 places.

Blacks are armed and armored up in East Texas.

A klansman go to Jamestown and he will disappear.

Same at Shanklesville. Same in a 100 places.

Good. Its their right.

Just dont use a gun to commit crime.

images
images

images
images

Twice thus far blacks are being stopped for some cop thinking they have a gun...one got a bullet to the head and today, it dropped and the gun went off in Baltimore.

NRA gun loving motherf****'s where are you? What? Only whites are allowed to carry effin guns?
images
Carrying a gun involves responsibility. With all these latest incidences, they haven't shown much responsibility.

images
images

images
images

images
Because whites are more responsible than drug dealing thugs.

Blacks can absolutely carry a gun. Its their right. They just need to move to a red state or red city. Democrats and liberals pass laws that forbid urban blacks from carrying a gun.
Ignore Bucs90. Pay no heed. Stay in the city and your blue State.

AvgGuy1A would not last a year in East Texas.

A friend of mine in IA (Cedars Rapids) says the white gun loon and goon brigade provide much amusement to the educated Iowans.

images
images

images
images

images
Carrying a gun involves responsibility. With all these latest incidences, they haven't shown much responsibility.

Yep, its been damn irresponsible to get themselves shot down for no reason.

Rabid racists ^^^ are just plain stupid. I wish we could get rid off of you and keep the Blacks.

images
images

images
images

images
Because whites are more responsible than drug dealing thugs.

And everyone knows that whites never deal drugs.
:rolleyes:
You're not just stupid.

You're flat out brain dead.

:asshole:

New Topics

Forum List

Back