Every damn body can carry a damn gun, but niggas WTF???

You gonna answer my question? You own a gun but never used it on another person. Good for you. Now, do you wear your pants around your knees? Have a job? Support your kids if you have any? Do you feel rioting and looting is ok?

Do I wear my pants around my knees? No, however, I do occassionally as a female cut them above the knees to wear as knockers.
Do I have a job? The electricity and internet is not free, somebody is paying for it, so it must be me. So yes you ass wipe, I have a job.
Do I support my kids? LOLOL No, my youngest is 29 and my oldest is 36. Now do you support your animals?
Last stupid question from a dumb ass white person....do I support looting and rioting? No.

So you are female. I had no clue. Thanks for the clarification.

You are a female that raised her kids to be good kids with motivation to be successful in whatever career they chose to do, I presume.

You are not on welfare and have not claimed your SS either, I guess. Not much to go on, so I am presuming in a positive way instead of negative in responding to a dumb ass black person such as yourself. But you did say "The electricity and internet is not free, somebody is paying for it, so it must be me." Would that be money you earned or money you get in a check every month that WE pay?

You do not support looting and rioting.

Ok. But you DO use "nigga" in referring to blacks of which you and your children are. That much is a given. Which kind of washes out the presumptions that you taught your children to be proper, decent human beings that have careers where they run around calling their own race nigga and see no problem with it.

In essence, you are black pond scum that talks out of one side of your mouth about what is proper and what is not, and diss your own kind all in the same breath.:cuckoo:

And yes, I do support my animals out of money I earned with SS, NOT on government assistance.

Thanks for responding. I am done talking to a dumb ass negro/nigga such as yourself. Do carry on making more of an ass of yourself.

dude you have got to get it through that dead muscle you have in your head, I could give two f**** about you!!
I am not a dude. And yes, I am glad you could give 2 fucks about me. Ditto.

Do carry on. It's kind of entertaining to watch you look stupid.

Girl, you need to focus on that black guy you got btwn your knees and stop stressin' me!! LOLOLO
I ain't stressin' yo! I axed yo a question an yo answered. Nuff said. But thanks fo' da laugh.

Leave it to ignorant racist lefties to use the "N" word and pretend that they know what's going on even when they have it totally wrong. Here's a tip for race baiters, next time you get in trouble don't call 911. In fact start a movement where anarchist cop haters make it a national issue to vow to never call 911.

Forum List

Back