Every damn body can carry a damn gun, but niggas WTF???

What happens when black people have a gun is that they just have got to commit a crime.

Here we go stereotyping......I'm a proud gun owner, never used it a day in my life and guess what hommie, I'm black!!

nope- your an uncle tom.
How do you feel tigerred59 about being called an Uncle Tom because you have never used your gun? Are from the hood? Been in a gang? Have yer drawers down around your knees? Been in jail or prison? Unemployed? Owe child support? Just curious.

Every time a non-black person gets raped, robbed or murdered by a nigga, the LWNJs celebrate. They probably ejaculate into each others' bong water and spit it into each others' assholes and mouths.

AvgGuy1A would not last a year in East Texas.

A friend of mine in IA (Cedars Rapids) says the white gun loon and goon brigade provide much amusement to the educated Iowans.

Pfft....you dont know shit about east Texas.
:) Lived there for several decades, with business from Tyler to Jasper, Lufkin to Center, and on into Louisiana.

You have no idea about what you are talking, son. Better button that lip.

Yeah? I hunted and fished east Texas for 35 years and I still live here.
There's nowhere in east Texas I fear to tread other than some of the wards in Houston.
Unless I was armed to the teeth anyway.
Houston is a tough town.

If you minded your manners, you would be fine.

Act the white cracker, you would go down immediately.
I'm a gentleman around the kind of people I want to be around. I avoid those I don't want anything to do with.
They taught you manners.

images
images

images
images

Twice thus far blacks are being stopped for some cop thinking they have a gun...one got a bullet to the head and today, it dropped and the gun went off in Baltimore.

NRA gun loving motherf****'s where are you? What? Only whites are allowed to carry effin guns?
images
Because whites are more responsible than drug dealing thugs.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A Western Kentucky sheriff's deputy is on administrative leave after his gun fell out of his jacket at a wedding at a church and went off when it hit the floor.

According to published reports, Cory Golightly was adjusting his jacket when the gun fell to the floor and fired. The bullet hit his ownmother.

Jeanine King says she was leaving the Carlisle County church when she heard a loud noise. At first she thought it was a balloon, then realized it was a gunshot.

Shocked by the noise, King says she started to panic but then realized the deputy made the mistake.

"For a gun to be fired in church was just something I've never heard before and it was so scary and terrifying," King said. "He was so calm. He said, 'Mom, breathe and be calm. Be calm.'"King says the deputy's mom is doing OK, but will probably spend a week in the hospital.

You simple minded gun toting shit for brain f**** are morons to the core!!

images
images

images
images

Twice thus far blacks are being stopped for some cop thinking they have a gun...one got a bullet to the head and today, it dropped and the gun went off in Baltimore.

NRA gun loving motherf****'s where are you? What? Only whites are allowed to carry effin guns?
images

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A Western Kentucky sheriff's deputy is on administrative leave after his gun fell out of his jacket at a wedding at a church and went off when it hit the floor.

According to published reports, Cory Golightly was adjusting his jacket when the gun fell to the floor and fired. The bullet hit his ownmother.

Jeanine King says she was leaving the Carlisle County church when she heard a loud noise. At first she thought it was a balloon, then realized it was a gunshot.

Shocked by the noise, King says she started to panic but then realized the deputy made the mistake.

"For a gun to be fired in church was just something I've never heard before and it was so scary and terrifying," King said. "He was so calm. He said, 'Mom, breathe and be calm. Be calm.'"King says the deputy's mom is doing OK, but will probably spend a week in the hospital.

Didnt you just say you owned a gun?

What happens when black people have a gun is that they just have got to commit a crime.

Here we go stereotyping......I'm a proud gun owner, never used it a day in my life and guess what hommie, I'm black!!

nope- your an uncle tom.

How the heck am I a Uncle Tom?
You gonna answer my question? You own a gun but never used it on another person. Good for you. Now, do you wear your pants around your knees? Have a job? Support your kids if you have any? Do you feel rioting and looting is ok?

images
images

images
images

images

You are a retarded faggot commie.

nope- your an uncle tom.

your a black obeying the law...

You sir are an idiot, a racist and a fool....next?

nope- your an uncle tom.

You gonna answer my question? You own a gun but never used it on another person. Good for you. Now, do you wear your pants around your knees? Have a job? Support your kids if you have any? Do you feel rioting and looting is ok?

Do I wear my pants around my knees? No, however, I do occassionally as a female cut them above the knees to wear as knockers.
Do I have a job? The electricity and internet is not free, somebody is paying for it, so it must be me. So yes you ass wipe, I have a job.
Do I support my kids? LOLOL No, my youngest is 29 and my oldest is 36. Now do you support your animals?
Last stupid question from a dumb ass white person....do I support looting and rioting? No.

nope- your an uncle tom.

Do I wear my pants around my knees? No, however, I do occassionally as a female cut them above the knees to wear as knockers.
Do I have a job? The electricity and internet is not free, somebody is paying for it, so it must be me. So yes you ass wipe, I have a job.
Do I support my kids? LOLOL No, my youngest is 29 and my oldest is 36. Now do you support your animals?
Last stupid question from a dumb ass white person....do I support looting and rioting? No.

So you are female. I had no clue. Thanks for the clarification.

You are a female that raised her kids to be good kids with motivation to be successful in whatever career they chose to do, I presume.

You are not on welfare and have not claimed your SS either, I guess. Not much to go on, so I am presuming in a positive way instead of negative in responding to a dumb ass black person such as yourself. But you did say "The electricity and internet is not free, somebody is paying for it, so it must be me." Would that be money you earned or money you get in a check every month that WE pay?

You do not support looting and rioting.

Ok. But you DO use "nigga" in referring to blacks of which you and your children are. That much is a given. Which kind of washes out the presumptions that you taught your children to be proper, decent human beings that have careers where they run around calling their own race nigga and see no problem with it.

In essence, you are black pond scum that talks out of one side of your mouth about what is proper and what is not, and diss your own kind all in the same breath.:cuckoo:

And yes, I do support my animals out of money I earned with SS, NOT on government assistance.

Thanks for responding. I am done talking to a dumb ass negro/nigga such as yourself. Do carry on making more of an ass of yourself.

nope- your an uncle tom.

You are a female that raised her kids to be good kids with motivation to be successful in whatever career they chose to do, I presume.

You are not on welfare and have not claimed your SS either, I guess. Not much to go on, so I am presuming in a positive way instead of negative in responding to a dumb ass black person such as yourself. But you did say "The electricity and internet is not free, somebody is paying for it, so it must be me." Would that be money you earned or money you get in a check every month that WE pay?

Ok. But you DO use "nigga" in referring to blacks of which you and your children are. That much is a given. Which kind of washes out the presumptions that you taught your children to be proper, decent human beings that have careers where they run around calling their own race nigga and see no problem with it.

In essence, you are black pond scum that talks out of one side of your mouth about what is proper and what is not, and diss your own kind all in the same breath.:cuckoo:

And yes, I do support my animals out of money I earned with SS, NOT on government assistance.

Thanks for responding. I am done talking to a dumb ass negro/nigga such as yourself. Do carry on making more of an ass of yourself.

nope- your an uncle tom.

dude you have got to get it through that dead muscle you have in your head, I could give two f**** about you!!

nope- your an uncle tom.

dude you have got to get it through that dead muscle you have in your head, I could give two f**** about you!!
I am not a dude. And yes, I am glad you could give 2 fucks about me. Ditto.

Do carry on. It's kind of entertaining to watch you look stupid.

I am not a dude. And yes, I am glad you could give 2 fucks about me. Ditto.

Do carry on. It's kind of entertaining to watch you look stupid.

Girl, you need to focus on that black guy you got btwn your knees and stop stressin' me!! LOLOLO

Forum List

Back