$15,856T [Jun 30, 2012]

--> $5.23 trillion increase in debt

[source: Treasury Dept]

GDP

$13,923T [Q1 2009]
$15,606T [Q2 2012]

--> $1.68 trillion increase in GDP

[source: BEA]

Read more: For Every $1 Added to the Economy, Obama Added More Than $3 in Debt - Government Spending - Fox Nation

Love the sources that don't actually link anywhere. I know neither you or anyone else will ever answer this, because you can't. But can you give a breakdown of exactly where Obama has spent that $5T on since he took office. Thanks!

• Banned
Love the sources that don't actually link anywhere. I know neither you or anyone else will ever answer this, because you can't. But can you give a breakdown of exactly where Obama has spent that $5T on since he took office. Thanks!

Their aren't links brain surgeon. They are sources. Fairly easy to get the details. You want details look them up you lazy shit!

Their aren't links brain surgeon. They are sources. Fairly easy to get the details. You want details look them up you lazy shit!

LOL. I knew you didn't know or care about the details. How patriotic of you.

Since Obama has taken office ….
[through Q2 2012 for comparative purposes]

--> For every $1 added to the economy, we’ve added more than $3 in debt

--> added $5.23 trillion in debt vs. $1.68 trillion to the economy
--> 50% increase in debt vs. 12% increase in economic output

Total Public Debt:

$10,626T [Jan 20, 2009]
$15,856T [Jun 30, 2012]

GDP

$13,923T [Q1 2009]
$15,606T [Q2 2012]

Read more: For Every $1 Added to the Economy, Obama Added More Than $3 in Debt - Government Spending - Fox Nation
YOU CAN LIE ALL YOU WANT, but nobody is going to believe you.

The massive Bush bailout to his banker friends was initiated by Bush. Remember it was all a scam run by the REPUBLISCAMS to scam the Republic. Those sons of bitches all need to be in prison. The sooner we put them there the better it will be for America.

• Banned

Total Public Debt:

$10,626T [Jan 20, 2009]
$15,856T [Jun 30, 2012]

GDP

$13,923T [Q1 2009]
$15,606T [Q2 2012]

The massive Bush bailout to his banker friends was initiated by Bush. Remember it was all a scam run by the REPUBLISCAMS to scam the Republic. Those sons of bitches all need to be in prison. The sooner we put them there the better it will be for America.

The BEA and The Treasury Dept have a lot to lie about...next pinhead please.

Total Public Debt:

$10,626T [Jan 20, 2009]
$15,856T [Jun 30, 2012]

GDP

$13,923T [Q1 2009]
$15,606T [Q2 2012]

Do you care at all how that money was spent?

Does it matter how you think it was?? Because a LARGE amount of the government spending is indeed wasted on either shit the government SHOULD NOT be spending on, or shit the government is NOT CONSTITUTIONALLY CHARGED to be spending on

• Banned

Does it matter how you think it was?? Because a LARGE amount of the government spending is indeed wasted on either shit the government SHOULD NOT be spending on, or shit the government is NOT CONSTITUTIONALLY CHARGED to be spending on

We see how Obama spends other's money...and it isn't wisely. He pays back his backers with taxpayer money and subsidizes failing/failed companies like Solyndra....more payback.

That's what Chicago style thug politicians do.

Right, don't disagree. It matters because the OP just wants to blame Obama when if he actually cared about how or where the money was being spent, he would understand the reality of the situation started WAAAAY before Obama.

We see how Obama spends other's money...and it isn't wisely. He pays back his backers with taxpayer money and subsidizes failing/failed companies like Solyndra....more payback.

So do you care at all how that money was spent?

The people you owe money to don't care how it was spent...

Is it wise to run a household by putting $3 on the credit card for every $1 you make?

Is it wise to run a household by putting $3 on the credit card for every $1 you make?

Nope. Definitely isn't. That's why I'd want to know why there is such a discrepancy. What am I spending my money on? I'd want to know. How can I correct it, if I don't know where I'm spending it. Wouldn't that be important information?

Nope. Definitely isn't. That's why I'd want to know why there is such a discrepancy. What am I spending my money on? I'd want to know. How can I correct it, if I don't know where I'm spending it. Wouldn't that be important information?

All that information is readily available...

Right, don't disagree. It matters because the OP just wants to blame Obama when if he actually cared about how or where the money was being spent, he would understand the reality of the situation started WAAAAY before Obama.

Have you EVER seen me defending fiscal policy of Bush II?? Have you seen me saying deficit spending is OK depending on what party is in the WH??

The fact still remains that a great amount of the monies spent is spent on things the federal government has no business running

Ok great. Where is it? That's what I asked for originally. Do you know where it is? Have you seen the data?

Ok great. Where is it? That's what I asked for originally. Do you know where it is? Have you seen the data?

Are you saying you can't find how the government spends it's money on the interwebs?

Have you EVER seen me defending fiscal policy of Bush II?? Have you seen me saying deficit spending is OK depending on what party is in the WH??

The fact still remains that a great amount of the monies spent is spent on things the federal government has no business running

Never said anything about you or who you support. I simply asked if the OP or anyone else had a breakdown of how the money was being spent. Is it too much to ask for some transparency in to how we are spending money?

Forum List

Back