Every $1 Added to the Economy, Obama Added More Than $3 in Debt

Ok great. Where is it? That's what I asked for originally. Do you know where it is? Have you seen the data?

Are you saying you can't find how the government spends it's money on the interwebs?

If it's so easy to find, can you point me to it? Are you here to try and make me look bad or have a real conversation?

Have you heard of the search engines on the interwebs?

Google

Bing

You can actually type in "government spending 2012" in a little box and it goes out and finds thousands of articles related to the information.... Some are actual government websites...

I am most certainly not here to do your research... You asked a question without even looking for the information first.... Personally, if I am unsure of a topic or if I want to get details, I'll try a search engine and see what I come up with... That's just me, though... I enjoy finding stuff out on my on and not being spoon fed.. YMMV...

Ok great. Where is it? That's what I asked for originally. Do you know where it is? Have you seen the data?

Are you saying you can't find how the government spends it's money on the interwebs?

He's a typical lib. He wants you to do the work and look it up for him. :lol:

Not gonna do it... These basement dwellers need to start doing things on their own... Society can't hold their hands forever....

Not gonna do it... These basement dwellers need to start doing things on their own... Society can't hold their hands forever....

He tried to get me to do it an hour ago. That's a lib for ya. Waste an hour whining when he could have gotten the job done himself.

He tried to get me to do it an hour ago. That's a lib for ya. Waste an hour whining when he could have gotten the job done himself.

Has he done the tired, old "ah, well if you can't provide the information I'm asking for, then a.) it must not be true, b.) you are just making it up, c.) you can't backup your claim! Ha, I just pwned you!" ?

(pick a, b, or c for his reply)

If it's so easy to find, can you point me to it? Are you here to try and make me look bad or have a real conversation?

Google

Bing

You can actually type in "government spending 2012" in a little box and it goes out and finds thousands of articles related to the information.... Some are actual government websites...

I am most certainly not here to do your research... You asked a question without even looking for the information first.... Personally, if I am unsure of a topic or if I want to get details, I'll try a search engine and see what I come up with... That's just me, though... I enjoy finding stuff out on my on and not being spoon fed.. YMMV...

That's a long winded way of saying you don't know how the spending breaks down.

I already knew you didn't know the answer. So the next best option is to try and insult me. Bravo. You did good kid.

Has he done the tired, old "ah, well if you can't provide the information I'm asking for, then a.) it must not be true, b.) you are just making it up, c.) you can't backup your claim! Ha, I just pwned you!" ?

Hey if the question I asked is so easy and I'm so dumb for not knowing the answer, why haven't either of you answered? Oh that's right, "you're not doing the work for me". You have time to reply to my posts and lob insults but you're too busy to have a real conversation. Got it.

Google

Bing

I most certainly do know... I went and found the information online....

Did you find anything yet?

Do you want the links to the search engines again?

Hey if the question I asked is so easy and I'm so dumb for not knowing the answer, why haven't either of you answered? Oh that's right, "you're not doing the work for me". You have time to reply to my posts and lob insults but you're too busy to have a real conversation. Got it.

Crap...

I forgot d.) "well it the info is out there and you won't provide it for me then why haven't you posted it?"

Typical liberal... Asks a question, but won't even try to find the answer oin their own... Always trying to get other people to do their work...

I already knew you didn't know the answer. So the next best option is to try and insult me. Bravo. You did good kid.

Actually, you embarrassed yourself by admitting you aren't smart enough to look for an answer to your own question... You did good, kid!

Google

Bing

LOL, we both know you don't have the answer. But keep puffing your chest, that will get us far.

Prove me wrong, please. Then we can actually discuss the issue. Until then, neither of us knows the answer, but only one of us is honest about it.

Crap...

I forgot d.) "well it the info is out there and you won't provide it for me then why haven't you posted it?"

Typical liberal... Asks a question, but won't even try to find the answer oin their own... Always trying to get other people to do their work...

Yes typical liberal, you got me. Now can we discuss the issue? Pretty please share your knowledge with me. Educate me since you have all the info and I'm an idiot.

Actually, you embarrassed yourself by admitting you aren't smart enough to look for an answer to your own question... You did good, kid!

I did look. Couldn't find it. Now's your chance to show me how smart you are.

LOL, we both know you don't have the answer. But keep puffing your chest, that will get us far.
I used Bing - I even gave you what I typed in... Found government spending info pretty quickly...

Prove me wrong, please. Then we can actually discuss the issue. Until then, neither of us knows the answer, but only one of us is honest about it.
You can pretend I don't know all you want... I used the research tools at my fingertips and you are just blabbing away looking for handouts...

I'm not surprised, though...

Last edited:

Prove you looked - what search did you do?

Crap...

Yes typical liberal, you got me. Now can we discuss the issue? Pretty please share your knowledge with me. Educate me since you have all the info and I'm an idiot.

The issue is that spending $3 for every $1 you make is wrong... I think that issue was resolved...

You came up with a question on wanting to know where the government spends it's money... You were given resources to obtain that information... Again, the issue is resolved...

Prove you looked - what search did you do?

oooh, now I actually found a good graph that breaks down the info I was looking for.

Column: Doing the math on Obama’s deficits - The Washington Post

bush%20vs%20obama%20policy%20impact.jpg

Thanks for all your help! :cool:

Should we discuss this or are you done? Perhaps you can attack the source? Let me know what you want to do.

Crap...

The issue is that spending $3 for every $1 you make is wrong... I think that issue was resolved...

You came up with a question on wanting to know where the government spends it's money... You were given resources to obtain that information... Again, the issue is resolved...

Actually, that wasn't the issue. The issue was blaming Obama for causing the problem without understanding what is truly happening. We do have a problem but pointing fingers without discussing how to make it better isn't going to solve a thing.

Actually, that wasn't the issue. The issue was blaming Obama for causing the problem without understanding what is truly happening. We do have a problem but pointing fingers without discussing how to make it better isn't going to solve a thing.

The problem started long ago - 0bama just made the problem much worse...

Forum List

Back