No demonstration before attack on US Consulate, source says

Discussion in 'Politics' started by beretta304, Sep 17, 2012.

  1. beretta304
    Offline

    beretta304 BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2012
    Messages:
    8,664
    Thanks Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    A Saner Place
    Ratings:
    +73
    An intelligence source on the ground in Libya told Fox News that there was no demonstration outside the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi prior to last week's attack -- challenging the Obama administration's claims that the assault grew out of a "spontaneous" protest against an anti-Islam film.

    The intelligence source said no protests were happening before the attackers struck at about 9:35 p.m. local time last Tuesday. The account backs up claims by a purported Libyan security guard who told McClatchy Newspapers late last week that the area was quiet before the attack.

    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-over-explanation-on-consulate/#ixzz26kWQwTDT
     
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. Katzndogz
    Offline

    Katzndogz Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Messages:
    65,659
    Thanks Received:
    7,418
    Trophy Points:
    1,830
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    And obama clams up and orders the Justice dept to clam up also.

    I know that during the debates, no lib moderator is going to ask him about this, but Romney should bring it up.
     
  3. beretta304
    Offline

    beretta304 BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2012
    Messages:
    8,664
    Thanks Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    A Saner Place
    Ratings:
    +73

    We're going to discuss the Romney dog on the car roof. That's pertinent.
     
  4. waltky
    Online

    waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Messages:
    20,901
    Thanks Received:
    1,792
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Location:
    Okolona, KY
    Ratings:
    +3,888
    Dozens Arrested In Consulate Attack...
    :clap2:
    Libyan leader says 50 arrested in U.S. consulate attack
    Sunday, 16 September 2012 - The head of Libya's national congress said on Sunday about 50 people had been arrested in connection with a deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last week, although the interior minister put the figure far lower.
     

Share This Page