Ever Wonder What Dr. Fauci and Others Go Through Talking to Drumpf?

Ran into this video on youtube. Former Deputy Director of National Intelligence talking about what it was like briefing Drumpf.

If that thing came into my office every morning spouting boring stats, I'd snap too.

Intelligence is by nature dry and boring. As a leader you should at least be smart enough to keep up or ask a smart person what she is talking about.

Ran into this video on youtube. Former Deputy Director of National Intelligence talking about what it was like briefing Drumpf.

If that thing came into my office every morning spouting boring stats, I'd snap too.

Intelligence is by nature dry and boring. As a leader you should at least be smart enough to keep up or ask a smart person what she is talking about.

Take a note from private industry ... if your topic is dull and boring ... spice up the presentation.

hersheydon.jpg

Take a note from private industry ... if your topic is dull and boring ... spice up the presentation.

View attachment 333807

And perhaps promise miracles.

Trump is doing just fine without you thanks.....

His obese ass won't last long if he's caught Covid from one of his nasty aides that tested positive this week

Last edited:
That dude was a Deep State fraud who was buds with Deep State Brennan who was part of the Obama Cabal that tried to overthrow our democracy.

His obese ass won't last long if he's caught Covid from one of his nasty aides that tested positive this week

Is that your nightly prayer?....

The blob has problems; mentally and physically.

But perhaps the largest problem he has is his own supporters. Really...

The CDC came up with some well thought out guidelines that the states should go by to re-open their economies: They are as follows:

1589007156999.png

That was 4/16.
It was sane and well-thought out.

Pretty much the exact opposite of how most people would describe blob supporters and their stances.

April 19 (3 days later):
1589007603243.png

April 22--I especially like the "covid 19 killed Epstein" and "fear god, not covid 19". Makes me want to join a religion.
1589007718170.png

Then topped off on 4/30:

So the blob tried to be reasonable with the unreasonable and idiotic segments of the population. This was before he realized that the unreasonable and idiotic are the same dumbasses who voted for him. So you haven't heard him caution any other governors about opening too soon, mention his own CDC's guidelines insofar as zero--none-nada-zilch-zippo have met the criteria his government issued for re-opening. And now it has come to light that the Cheeto has shelved a study by the CDC that would have been invaluable for businesses on how to best go about re-opening their shops, garages, theaters, summer camps, etc...

Linked here: CDC Business Plans

Instead, the feds are giving no guidance and the local and state governments are just telling the business owners to figure it out on their own. Tall order considering the Federal Government can't figure it out. Its a sign of complete dysfunction from the White House. This is something we all should be used to. But you know what else it is...its a sign that they are totally defeated and are no longer even taking the field on this issue.

Obviously he isnt. She was being diplomatic but basically she called him a fucking idiot.

View attachment 333807

So do you mean lie to Drumpf or do you mean talk to him with finger puppets?

CNN is Deep State propaganda. None of this has any bearing on reality.

The CDC is an agent of corporate stake holders.

The Deep State is composed of paid folks, attempting to subvert the will of the people, and being on the payroll of the economic and political elites. None of this is grounded in reality.

The blob has problems; mentally and physically.

But perhaps the largest problem he has is his own supporters. Really...

The CDC came up with some well thought out guidelines that the states should go by to re-open their economies: They are as follows:

View attachment 333808

That was 4/16.
It was sane and well-thought out.

Pretty much the exact opposite of how most people would describe blob supporters and their stances.

April 19 (3 days later):
View attachment 333809

April 22--I especially like the "covid 19 killed Epstein" and "fear god, not covid 19". Makes me want to join a religion.
View attachment 333810

Then topped off on 4/30:

So the blob tried to be reasonable with the unreasonable and idiotic segments of the population. This was before he realized that the unreasonable and idiotic are the same dumbasses who voted for him. So you haven't heard him caution any other governors about opening too soon, mention his own CDC's guidelines insofar as zero--none-nada-zilch-zippo have met the criteria his government issued for re-opening. And now it has come to light that the Cheeto has shelved a study by the CDC that would have been invaluable for businesses on how to best go about re-opening their shops, garages, theaters, summer camps, etc...

Linked here: CDC Business Plans

Instead, the feds are giving no guidance and the local and state governments are just telling the business owners to figure it out on their own. Tall order considering the Federal Government can't figure it out. Its a sign of complete dysfunction from the White House. This is something we all should be used to. But you know what else it is...its a sign that they are totally defeated and are no longer even taking the field on this issue.
Excellent comment. Thank you.

Interesting. She found him to be a "fun brief." She's being too nice with that description. Also, the only reason DJT asks questions is to put folks on the defensive and to create drama and outrage.
In other words, DJT is a fucking asshole.

Forum List

Back