Ever ponder photos hitting your body

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am in a very rare deep profound mental state

I walk outside and I am obliterated by photons
. You ever think 🤔 how they got from the stars to your fat white azz ??

Did research and some light comes from very distant stars that takes tens of thousands of years
. Many come from the sun and even those photons can take millions of years to escape the suns fusion core

Very perplexing and cool

Did research and some light comes from very distant stars that takes tens of thousands of years
. Many come from the sun and even those photons can take millions of years to escape the suns fusion core

Very perplexing and cool

I don't know if it's profound, but it did make me laugh and I appreciate that (really). Not the thought of it, the way you put it.

We think we are impervious to anything here on this rotating space rock. We are actually very fragile. Without the magnetic field we would be pummeled. And dead.

The photon don’t know the difference between 1 second or 1 million years
This is what Einstein figured out

Next time it hits your fat white butt then think

I don't know if it's profound, but it did make me laugh and I appreciate that (really). Not the thought of it, the way you put it.

We think we are impervious to anything here on this rotating space rock. We are actually very fragile. Without the magnetic field we would be pummeled. And dead.
Yes and without rhe magnetic field and other things we would never be here to begin with

This new Quasar is odd ??

My body is F ..and now my brain is working differently

Yes and without rhe magnetic field and other things we would never be here to begin with

This new Quasar is odd ??

My body is F ..and now my brain is working differently

Everyone is odd. The exceptions to this are frankly too mentally dull to be odd. Which is sad.

Very perplexing and cool

I'd be more worried about electric and magnetic fields from power lines and home appliances, radio waves, cell phones, and microwave communications.

I'd be more worried about electric and magnetic fields from power lines and home appliances, radio waves, cell phones, and microwave communications.
The evidence of these lower frequency MW is indifferent
. A radio wave won’t do anything

I watch Star talk on YouTube sometimes and I went from a science ignoramus to a science semi literate

I know zero about chemistry
The show is only physics and astronomy

I don't really think I have ever had any photos actually hit my body, but I did drop a photo album I was looking at once, and it glanced off my foot a little bit.

Ever had a song in your head only to turn on the radio and it is playing?
I think my fillings pick up radio signals like Gilligan. :p

Those are microwaves. Radio waves are what we listened to music on in the 70's.

A distinction without a difference. Radio waves and microwaves are back to back and differ only in frequency with the two meeting at the 10cm range, which is the upper radio range or the lower microwave range, the difference being chiefly that microwaves are used to heat food because their wavelength just happens to coincide with the resonant frequency of water.

There are no photons. These are the inventions of the anti-science of the 20th century. Light is a wave.

Forum List

Back