Phoenix, AZ
You see them move in and out

What is really happening is that you’re moving around the tides
Tides always there
Tides from moons tidal forces pulling on earth
. The water being fluid makes you notice

Very cool

That's not cool

Where did you get that narrative, and how is it supported by scientific reasoning? What are "tidal forces"?

"Water being fluid makes you notice"???

You presentation is like a fifth grader.

That's not cool

Where did you get that narrative, and how is it supported by scientific reasoning? What are "tidal forces"?

"Water being fluid makes you notice"???

You presentation is like a fifth grader.
Tides are not moving
You are !!!!

When I walk, I move the earth with my feet. I stay in the same place.
I never move because it's the universe that moves about me.

When I walk, I move the earth with my feet. I stay in the same place.
I never move because it's the universe that moves about me.
Yea
When you walk you’re actually nudging the earth rotation but it’s beyond insignificant

A giant animal migration , volcano etc actually can be noticed by earths Rotation

I have decent understanding of basic science

And you know the limits of your understanding and don't pretend to know more ...

Two tides ...

The lunar tide is over dominate, the solar tide just amplifies or interferes with the lunar tide ... at New and Full Moon; the Sun, Moon and Earth are lined up, the tides add together and we have "spring tides" ... First and Last Quarter the tides fight against each other and we see smaller change, the "neap tides" ...

If spring tide occurs near the Moon's closest approach to Earth ... perigee is when gravity is the strongest ... then we have what main stream media calls a Ridiculous Tides ... then add Earth's closest approach to the Sun ... perihelion around Jan 3rd every year ... then we have Ludicrous Tides ...

Seriously ... this happened ... or a very close approximation ... first week of January, 2017, Ludicrous Tides ... I had to go looking for any reports of coastal flooding ... highest tides allowed by astronomy and no one noticed ...

The earth is spinning fast. When you jump up you travel around the world once. Jumy half as high you’ll end up in China

Here in the United States ... our speed with respect to the stars is roughly 700 mph ... in circles ... around and around ... the tides stay lined up with the stars ... so yes, the Earth turns under the water ...

And you know the limits of your understanding and don't pretend to know more ...

Two tides ...

The lunar tide is over dominate, the solar tide just amplifies or interferes with the lunar tide ... at New and Full Moon; the Sun, Moon and Earth are lined up, the tides add together and we have "spring tides" ... First and Last Quarter the tides fight against each other and we see smaller change, the "neap tides" ...

If spring tide occurs near the Moon's closest approach to Earth ... perigee is when gravity is the strongest ... then we have what main stream media calls a Ridiculous Tides ... then add Earth's closest approach to the Sun ... perihelion around Jan 3rd every year ... then we have Ludicrous Tides ...

Seriously ... this happened ... or a very close approximation ... first week of January, 2017, Ludicrous Tides ... I had to go looking for any reports of coastal flooding ... highest tides allowed by astronomy and no one noticed ...
So what?

Forum List

Back