Ever Look Under Churches In Your Local Yellow Pages

Yep. Idolatry exemplified.

Yeah, it's idolatry to gather together priceless works of art and display them for the world to see and be edified by. You'd better rush right off and tell those bastards at the Louvre that they're all going to Hell, Reverend Dumbfuck.

I have some news for you...the Louvre doesn't operate tax free and unhindered by the government. They also don't threaten people with hell fire and damnation. The church preys on innocent children while brainwashing them as the next generation of gullible folks.

The Vatican today is vastly different from what it was a century ago. It keeps its financial operations well hidden and has become a tower of power....both in people's lives and influence on governments.

The fact that the Vatican has been able to maintain secrecy in an age when business and economics are of prime interest is indeed remarkable. The "Church" and its sacerdotal
functions, is being exposed as an edifice of financial power. 'Course at the same time people all over this world are beginning to question the very idea of the invisible man in the sky condoning child fuckin' and it's coverup. If he's there he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what we do.

I've got news for YOU. The Louvre is owned by the French government, so it sure as shit IS tax-free. It is also funded by tax money, although in recent years, it has been required to generate funds for its projects, apparently. Vatican City, of course, is its own country - technically speaking - and as far as I'm aware, doesn't tax ANYONE. (Who're they gonna tax, a bunch of priests?) So they most assuredly are comparable, and quite similar into the bargain.

Furthermore, asswipe, the Church does not "threaten" anyone with hellfire, any more than I'm "threatening" you if I point out that getting shitfaced and then driving is likely to kill your sorry ass. And whether or not you like what the Church teaches, and your personal opinion of how other people raise THEIR children, has exactly two things to do with the question of the Catholic Church's possession of art works: jack and shit. And Jack just left town.

And finally, Dimwitticus, the Vatican has ALWAYS been a bastion of power and influence. So what? Just because YOU don't share other people's beliefs does not require that THEY place no value on them just to suit you. As for the Vatican's "secrecy", would you mind telling me what possible business their finances are of yours, anyway? Unless you're somehow paying into them, this is just another example of "My life is a shit sandwich, but I think I should run other people's lives for them".

Yeah, it's idolatry to gather together priceless works of art and display them for the world to see and be edified by. You'd better rush right off and tell those bastards at the Louvre that they're all going to Hell, Reverend Dumbfuck.

I have some news for you...the Louvre doesn't operate tax free and unhindered by the government. They also don't threaten people with hell fire and damnation. The church preys on innocent children while brainwashing them as the next generation of gullible folks.

The Vatican today is vastly different from what it was a century ago. It keeps its financial operations well hidden and has become a tower of power....both in people's lives and influence on governments.

The fact that the Vatican has been able to maintain secrecy in an age when business and economics are of prime interest is indeed remarkable. The "Church" and its sacerdotal
functions, is being exposed as an edifice of financial power. 'Course at the same time people all over this world are beginning to question the very idea of the invisible man in the sky condoning child fuckin' and it's coverup. If he's there he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what we do.

I've got news for YOU. The Louvre is owned by the French government, so it sure as shit IS tax-free. It is also funded by tax money, although in recent years, it has been required to generate funds for its projects, apparently. Vatican City, of course, is its own country - technically speaking - and as far as I'm aware, doesn't tax ANYONE. (Who're they gonna tax, a bunch of priests?) So they most assuredly are comparable, and quite similar into the bargain.

Furthermore, asswipe, the Church does not "threaten" anyone with hellfire, any more than I'm "threatening" you if I point out that getting shitfaced and then driving is likely to kill your sorry ass. And whether or not you like what the Church teaches, and your personal opinion of how other people raise THEIR children, has exactly two things to do with the question of the Catholic Church's possession of art works: jack and shit. And Jack just left town.

And finally, Dimwitticus, the Vatican has ALWAYS been a bastion of power and influence. So what? Just because YOU don't share other people's beliefs does not require that THEY place no value on them just to suit you. As for the Vatican's "secrecy", would you mind telling me what possible business their finances are of yours, anyway? Unless you're somehow paying into them, this is just another example of "My life is a shit sandwich, but I think I should run other people's lives for them".
They ought to pass a law prohibiting drinking and posting, cammmpbelllllllll would be in jail.

They ought to pass a law prohibiting drinking and posting, cammmpbelllllllll would be in jail.

Also if they passed a law against posting while stupid. For that, I think he'd get the death penalty.

Someone should tell these ignorant twats that the Vatican itself is one of the biggest museums in the world (it actually contains several different museums on its grounds). Is there some particular reason that those works should be dispersed all over the world, so that people have to travel to multiple places to see them, rather than conveniently housed in one place?

other than diversifying, i know of no reason. I would be worried if say, the vatican caught fire and precious documents were destroyed.

Thankfully, I know The Vatican has been working with BYU for several years to photocopy and restore many of those documents. Sadly, the art work cant equally be copied.

Also if they passed a law against posting while stupid. For that, I think he'd get the death penalty.

Unfortunately, there are two types of stupid people. The humble ones who realize they are stupid and those that are unaware, usually do to arrogance. He's the latter. Because he is unaware of it, he will never have the proper Mens Rea to be convicted.

Yes, they are. They collect, restore and keep hundreds of thousands of priceless pieces documenting the history of our planet. They lend those pieces out to museums around the world - at no charge.... Literally millions of pieces that, had it not been for the Church, would have either been destroyed or disappear into private collections - never to be seen by anyone other than the owner. Each and every piece is part of a record of mankind's history... and combine to tell our story as a species.

It's not about a monetary value, it is about our history. Of course, I do not expect mindless fools to understand what the Church does... I do expect you to.

That's a load of bullschit. 'Course anybody who believes the creator of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of camel jockies who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat will soak up anything.

Sorry, dumbass boy, but it is the reality of the 'treasures' owned by the Catholic Church. All of it verifiable.

You want to save the poor - you go ahead and do even a fraction as much as the Catholic Church does. But.... you don't care about the poor... you just rant about your stupid hatred of religion. I'll pray for ya. :eusa_pray:

I know you can't help it because of your brainwashing into the ancient god thing but prayer is bullshit. I know it's bullshit because of what I witnessed from my youngest memories. When I was born in 1934 the average life expectancy of a White male in the United States was 61. If someone survived their first heart attack they would mope around essentially incapcitated for a couple of years and die. Cancer was a death sentence. The only treatment was surgery and over half the time the tumor metasticised and spread all through the body and usually they lasted a year after that at the most. Wednesday evening prayer meetings all over this country were crowded and prayer lists were a foot long. Every family either had a member or a close friend who was sick or dying. People prayed till their knees were bloody and the aflicted suffered and died anyway. Either the almighty supreme being didn't answer the prayers or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck.

Now the average life expectency of a White male at birth is 78...my age now. Thanks to the spin offs from the moon landing eforts in the 60's we have sophisticated diagnostic systems, MRI, CTscans, ultrasound, endoscopy, colonoscopy, heart catheri ation procedures, stents, bypasses, transplants, stem cell technology, chemo, radiation and limited invasive surgical procedures which produce much lower mortality statistics. The foolish prayer bunch think god is watching out for them. What about the millions upon millions who died or suffered unmercifully before all this technology and research came about through countless months and years of human dedication and effort..the ones who regardless of the dedication of those who prayed...suffered and died.

A few weeks ago one of my high school mates about 78 years old actually prayed for positive results from an abdominal ultrasound and colonoscopy she had scheduled. Turned out she had indigestion. The doctor prescribed nexium twice a day.

The total ignorance of those who cling to ancient god worship knows no bounds.

Last edited:
Someone should tell these ignorant twats that the Vatican itself is one of the biggest museums in the world (it actually contains several different museums on its grounds). Is there some particular reason that those works should be dispersed all over the world, so that people have to travel to multiple places to see them, rather than conveniently housed in one place?

other than diversifying, i know of no reason. I would be worried if say, the vatican caught fire and precious documents were destroyed.

Thankfully, I know The Vatican has been working with BYU for several years to photocopy and restore many of those documents. Sadly, the art work cant equally be copied.

Well, apparently they have several museums on the property, in several different buildings, and I don't doubt for a second that they have the same state-of-the-art fire and theft protection that any first-tier museum would.

That's a load of bullschit. 'Course anybody who believes the creator of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of camel jockies who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat will soak up anything.

Sorry, dumbass boy, but it is the reality of the 'treasures' owned by the Catholic Church. All of it verifiable.

You want to save the poor - you go ahead and do even a fraction as much as the Catholic Church does. But.... you don't care about the poor... you just rant about your stupid hatred of religion. I'll pray for ya. :eusa_pray:

I know you can't help it because of your brainwashing into the ancient god thing but prayer is bullshit. I know it's bullshit because of what I witnessed from my youngest memories. When I was born in 1934 the average life expectancy of a White male in the United States was 61. If someone survived their first heart attack they would mope around essentially incapcitated for a couple of years and die. Cancer was a death sentence. The only treatment was surgery and over half the time the tumor metasticised and spread all through the body and usually they lasted a year after that at the most. Wednesday evening prayer meetings all over this country were crowded and prayer lists were a foot long. Every family either had a member or a close friend who was sick or dying. People prayed till their knees were bloody and the aflicted suffered and died anyway. Either the almighty supreme being didn't answer the prayers or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck.

Now the average life expectency of a White male at birth is 78...my age now. Thanks to the spin offs from the moon landing eforts in the 60's we have sophisticated diagnostic systems, MRI, CTscans, ultrasound, endoscopy, colonoscopy, heart catheri ation procedures, stents, bypasses, transplants, stem cell technology, chemo, radiation and limited invasive surgical procedures which produce much lower mortality statistics. The foolish prayer bunch think god is watching out for them. What about the millions upon millions who died or suffered unmercifully before all this technology and research came about through countless months and years of human dedication and effort..the ones who regardless of the dedication of those who prayed...suffered and died.

A few weeks ago one of my high school mates about 78 years old actually prayed for positive results from an abdominal ultrasound and colonoscopy she had scheduled. Turned out she had indigestion. The doctor prescribed nexium twice a day.

The total ignorance of those who cling to ancient god worship knows no bounds.

Hey, wow, still don't give a fuck about your opinion of our beliefs. Would it shock you to know that you don't actually get a vote on it? I will never understand why meddling dipshits like you feel compelled to form opinions on subjects that are none of your fucking business, and then run around bleating about them as though anyone respects you or your viewpoint enough to care. Consider, if you will, the fact that you're such an ignorant cretin that just the mere fact that you object to something only makes people believe it MORE.

Forum List

Back