Even Trump's own staff is questioning his mental stabilty

First, you don't know that anyone "provided her" his bio. Most of those bios are written without input from the subjects. Almost every detail included in Obama's bio can be found in newspaper articles printed prior to that pamphlet, which is where it seems the information came from. Even worse for you, had you read and understood the quote I posted, she said, There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

You lied and got caught again. You should be used to that by now.

My first job out of college was working as an editor. Bios were never written by us without input from the subjects. They certainly weren't written from articles published elsewhere. They were written using the information that authors provided to us in the form of a questionnaire. Those bios were invariably sent to authors for review. In Barack Obama's case there were several revisions of his original bio but his birthplace information was never changed. To be quite blunt...I think Ms. Goderich is full of shit! Barack Obama let people think he was born in Kenya when it was advantageous for him and only corrected that error when it wasn't!
LOLOL

You're too funny.

You post shit you pluck from your ass -- get caught -- and then pluck more shit.

Moron.... even if you're telling the truth about writing bios, which is highly doubtful given your history of lying about everything.... your anecdotal evidence is meaningless in the face of those who actually worked at Acton and Dystel.

Not only do we have Miriam Goderich saying they received no correspondence from Obama informing them he was born in Kenya, we Jay Acton, of Acton and Dystel, saying that "almost nobody" wrote their own bios.

And yes, the details from his bios very likely were found in newspaper articles about him. Here are two, which among them, contain almost all of the info found in his Acton & Dystel bio...

You never tire of losing, do ya, ya lying con tool?

Stating that almost nobody wrote their own bios is factually correct only because bios are typically written from information that authors provide in order to write bios. So yes, almost nobody writes their own bios but almost nobody's bio is written by researching past articles on that person because to be quite blunt...that would require far too much work. Bios are typically written using the information that authors typically provide for exactly that purpose.

Once again...what I'm stating is that Barack Obama has a long history of "inventing himself" in ways that are advantageous to him at certain times in his life. It's THAT which led to the controversies about where he was born.
Oh, look... a lying con tool posting more lies to cover his previous lies. :eusa_doh:

Again.... Miriam Goderich... There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

And even after I gave you two sources where the info was found, some of it word-for-word as it appeared in Acton & Dystel's pamphlet -- and you still lie.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever??

She probably Googled him. DERP!
Moron... are ya too stupid to know newspapers existed long before Google? Including the two articles I posted.

My first job out of college was working as an editor. Bios were never written by us without input from the subjects. They certainly weren't written from articles published elsewhere. They were written using the information that authors provided to us in the form of a questionnaire. Those bios were invariably sent to authors for review. In Barack Obama's case there were several revisions of his original bio but his birthplace information was never changed. To be quite blunt...I think Ms. Goderich is full of shit! Barack Obama let people think he was born in Kenya when it was advantageous for him and only corrected that error when it wasn't!
LOLOL

You're too funny.

You post shit you pluck from your ass -- get caught -- and then pluck more shit.

Moron.... even if you're telling the truth about writing bios, which is highly doubtful given your history of lying about everything.... your anecdotal evidence is meaningless in the face of those who actually worked at Acton and Dystel.

Not only do we have Miriam Goderich saying they received no correspondence from Obama informing them he was born in Kenya, we Jay Acton, of Acton and Dystel, saying that "almost nobody" wrote their own bios.

And yes, the details from his bios very likely were found in newspaper articles about him. Here are two, which among them, contain almost all of the info found in his Acton & Dystel bio...

Stating that almost nobody wrote their own bios is factually correct only because bios are typically written from information that authors provide in order to write bios. So yes, almost nobody writes their own bios but almost nobody's bio is written by researching past articles on that person because to be quite blunt...that would require far too much work. Bios are typically written using the information that authors typically provide for exactly that purpose.

Once again...what I'm stating is that Barack Obama has a long history of "inventing himself" in ways that are advantageous to him at certain times in his life. It's THAT which led to the controversies about where he was born.
Oh, look... a lying con tool posting more lies to cover his previous lies. :eusa_doh:

Again.... Miriam Goderich... There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

And even after I gave you two sources where the info was found, some of it word-for-word as it appeared in Acton & Dystel's pamphlet -- and you still lie.

Ever??

Moron... are ya too stupid to know newspapers existed long before Google? Including the two articles I posted.

Oh, so she had to manually search a bunch of articles on Obama to incorrectly come to the conclusion he was born in Kenya. Kinda strange that no one runs over the final product with the "author" before publishing it.
I mean fact checking, what a weird idea for a book publisher, eh?

LOLOL

You're too funny.

Ever??

Oh, so she had to manually search a bunch of articles on Obama to incorrectly come to the conclusion he was born in Kenya. Kinda strange that no one runs over the final product with the "author" before publishing it.
In a perfect world, mistakes never happen. Here on Earth, they happen all the time. What is known is that almost all of the details in that bio can also be found in newspaper articles available at that time... Goderich says it was her mistake and also says it did not come from Obama... and Acton said clients "almost never" wrote their own bio's.

With that information at hand, the only way to assert that Obama told Acton & Dystel he was born in Kenya -- is to lie.

Clearly not a concern for unabashed liars like Oldstyle

Ever??

In a perfect world, mistakes never happen. Here on Earth, they happen all the time. What is known is that almost all of the details in that bio can also be found in newspaper articles available at that time... Goderich says it was her mistake and also says it did not come from Obama... and Acton said clients "almost never" wrote their own bio's.

With that information at hand, the only way to assert that Obama told Acton & Dystel he was born in Kenya -- is to lie.

What is known is that almost all of the details in that bio can also be found in newspaper articles available at that time...

Weird that newspaper articles would invent his birthplace, without getting input from the subject.
Fact checking, what a weird idea for a newspaper, eh?

and Acton said clients "almost never" wrote their own bio's.

And apparently never get asked to confirm them before publication.

With that information at hand, the only way to assert that Obama told Acton & Dystel he was born in Kenya

Or that he told the newspapers.

Ever??

What is known is that almost all of the details in that bio can also be found in newspaper articles available at that time...

Weird that newspaper articles would invent his birthplace, without getting input from the subject.

With that information at hand, the only way to assert that Obama told Acton & Dystel he was born in Kenya

Who said the newspapers invented his birthplace? They got it right. What the fuck are you smoking?

Goderich got the birthplace wrong. It was her mistake. She said so herself.

As far as whether or not Obama was asked to proof it-- no one knows if he did or not.

Who said the newspapers invented his birthplace? They got it right. What the fuck are you smoking?

As far as whether or not Obama was asked to proof it-- no one knows if he did or not.

Who said the newspapers invented his birthplace?

You said the bio writer did not get his birthplace from Obama.
She got it from newspaper articles. Did those articles get Kenya from Obama, or did they invent it?

They got it right.

They said Hawaii and she wrote Kenya? What the fuck are you smoking?
You said all the info she used was from newspaper articles.

She got it from newspapers. Did they make a mistake as well?

Who said the newspapers invented his birthplace?

You said the bio writer did not get his birthplace from Obama.
She got it from newspaper articles. Did those articles get Kenya from Obama, or did they invent it?

They got it right.

They said Hawaii and she wrote Kenya? What the fuck are you smoking?
You said all the info she used was from newspaper articles.

She got it from newspapers. Did they make a mistake as well?
I never said she got his birthplace from newspapers. I said almost all of the details in his bio could be found in those 2 articles I linked. Which had you bothered to look at, would easily see they correctly placed his birth in Hawaii. Clearly, if she used those sources, she did not get Obama was born in Kenya from them.

Again, as she confessed, putting Kenya as his place of birth was her mistake, no one else's.

Who knows why this is too complicated for you to grasp. :dunno:

Interesting concept, Faun! So Miriam Goderich says that it was a "fact checking error" on her part that led to the incorrect bio? A fact checker is by definition checking the validity of a statement made by someone else. So who provided the statement? Author bios are provided by authors themselves. So who provided Obama's? Goderich? I'm sorry but Goderich's claim that this error was a simple mistake by a lowly agency assistant doesn't hold water.
First, you don't know that anyone "provided her" his bio. Most of those bios are written without input from the subjects. Almost every detail included in Obama's bio can be found in newspaper articles printed prior to that pamphlet, which is where it seems the information came from. Even worse for you, had you read and understood the quote I posted, she said, There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

LOLOL

You're too funny.

Ever??

What am I lying about? That much of the confusion about Barack Obama's birthplace was caused by Barack Obama himself? That he has a long history of portraying himself in ways that weren't factual including his place of birth and the history of his family?

Once again, I don't remember EVER doing research on an author to write his bio. That information was always taken from a questionnaire that was filled out by the author and provided to the editor. Bios aren't controversial. They're generally rather cut and dried. A quick blurb about where someone was born, what schools they attended, some of their life experiences and where they live now. I don't remember ever being asked to fact check the information that was provided by the author.

I woke up this morning and found out that I am an enemy of the people of the United States. Trump has told the free press that they are such enemies, and, since I support the free press, I guess that includes me.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Rather, I think we are the enemies of the present leaders of the government. According to the First Amendment, we are the supporters of the Constitution of the United States of America. Whereas the rwnj have now declared themselves the enemy of that Constitution. Many of us, myself included, took an oath once to protect the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. By publicly calling for the suppression of the free press, the people in thrall to the orange clown have declared themselves enemies of the United States.

LOLOL

You're too funny.

Ever??

What am I lying about? That much of the confusion about Barack Obama's birthplace was caused by Barack Obama himself? That he has a long history of portraying himself in ways that weren't factual including his place of birth and the history of his family?

Once again, I don't remember EVER doing research on an author to write his bio. That information was always taken from a questionnaire that was filled out by the author and provided to the editor. Bios aren't controversial. They're generally rather cut and dried. A quick blurb about where someone was born, what schools they attended, some of their life experiences and where they live now. I don't remember ever being asked to fact check the information that was provided by the author.
You're lying about Obama saying he was born in Kenya. You can't even prove your ridiculous claim because you're lying.

Forum List

Back