Even Trump's own staff is questioning his mental stabilty

shutterstock_212116750-e1479401971146.jpg

Senior Bush adviser says Trump is mentally unhealthy

Thanks for making my point - glad you agree, no matter who publishes unsubstantiated "supposed" "from what I hear"...is all fake news.

Good to be on the same page

The Independent is actually a very good newspaper, they're not ones to just post fake news.

Only as good as what they choose to report. And making a headline story out of what someone who clearly does not like Trump says he heard is not real news.

I want him to fix this nation. I think he's doing it.

MAGA!
Like having a bonified racist as his Attorney General?
Like nominating Pruitt for the EPA who doesn't believe in clean air and water ?
And he's sued the EPA 14 times on that very matter.
Like Nominating Mr. Oops Perry for the Dept of Energy with his degree in Animal Husbandtry? The head of Obama's Dept of Energy was a nuclear physicist. Lmao.
This dope Rick Perry didn't even know what his job was as the head of the Dept of Energy until it was explained to him. And you want him controlling our nuclear arsenal?
You want Betty Devos leading the Dept of Education when she has come out AGAINST public schools.. another head with absolutely no experience.
You want a neonazi White Nationalist as his chief adviser?
Gannon wouldn't even let his children attend schools where Jews went to. Who do you think was behind Trump's Holocaust Day comment where Jews weren't even mentioned?

The only qualification for manning a cabinet post in the Trump WH is loyalty to him. He figured if he could be elected prez with no experience whatsoever why not choose the same tohelp him run his WH.

What could go wrong?
Lord help us.
Is Soros paying you by the word or the post? We all see a Soros paid sock puppet when we see one asshole!

Thanks for making my point - glad you agree, no matter who publishes unsubstantiated "supposed" "from what I hear"...is all fake news.

The Independent is actually a very good newspaper, they're not ones to just post fake news.

Only as good as what they choose to report. And making a headline story out of what someone who clearly does not like Trump says he heard is not real news.

What is "real news" then? What YOU want to hear?

The media yesterday, with only 22 minutes of evening news, spent 2-3 minutes talking about Nordstrums.
MSM right now is an anti-Trump machine. Go to any of their websites right now...Trump! Trump! Trump!...any negative story they can find over and over and over.
This isn't news, this is an agenda.

If one were to watch only CNN...they would quickly become convinced that Donald Trump had completely subverted the Constitution in two weeks and was the most corrupt, incompetent President the US has EVER had!

There are no journalists working at CNN anymore. It's become the media "organ" for the far left. Balanced reporting isn't done. They have a narrative and they will repeat that narrative to the exclusion of anything else.

The media yesterday, with only 22 minutes of evening news, spent 2-3 minutes talking about Nordstrums.
MSM right now is an anti-Trump machine. Go to any of their websites right now...Trump! Trump! Trump!...any negative story they can find over and over and over.
This isn't news, this is an agenda.

Firstly, do you blame them? Intelligent people getting hounded by Trump because, well, because he has a ego the size of Jupiter.
Secondly, Trump playing the boohoo game, as if he's being mistreated. He started it, he came onto the campaign trail hitting out at people, he attacked, now he doesn't like it when he gets attacked back. People in glass houses shouldn't do what?
Thirdly, it isn't news? Sure it's news. What the President is getting up to. The Nordstrom thing is all about Trump ABUSING his position of power. I'd say that a President abusing his position of power is VERY IMPORTANT news.

Apparently

The Huffington Post needs to consider the mental stability of its contributing writers, and the nature of the voices in their heads passing for anonymous sources.
Do you think Huff Po are the only ones reporting this? Do you think they made up Bush's state dept official Eliot Cohen's quote? Do some research before sticking your foot in your mouth.

Who is Eliot Cohen and why should I care?

Citing the Washington Post is almost as bad...

Do you not understand that some media outlets are so biased in their coverage of politics that they've lost all credibility?

It really doesn't matter who writes the article, if it is unsubstantiated, unknown sources without any ability to know whether true or not - is by definition...FAKE NEWS.

Trump: Do not believe anything said unless it's coming out of the White House... so said EVERY DICTATOR IN HISTORY.

Is it unreasonable to put "Reasonable" on ignore or is that an oxymoron?

There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

Leaks Suggest Trump's Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct | The Huffington Post
Google

25th Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America

Section 4

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

Apparently

Is this in response to what I wrote at all?

Do you ever stop lying? Ever??

Prove Obama lied about his place of birth on his college admissions or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool you are.

How do I prove that if he won't release his college records? Give me a plausible reason why he wouldn't given his vaunted intellect was supposedly why we should all have voted for him?
I don't need to provide you with anything. You made a claim you can't prove. You're stuck being the lying con tool you've proven yourself to be, time and time again.

Suffice it to say ... if you could have proven your bullshit, you would have rather than asking me questions.

I can prove that he lied about where he was born when he was trying to sell copies of his book Dreams of My Father! His bio for that listed his birthplace as Kenya.
LOLOL

No, you can't even do that. :mm:

Actually...I can!

"BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

Dystel & Goderich Literary Management :: Client List
No, you actually can't. You said Obama lied about where he was born.

.... what you posted was his bio from Dystel & Goderich. Miriam Goderich, the editor of that bio, said it was a fact checking error on her part and not from Obama...

"You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." ~ Miriam Goderich

So where's your proof that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Either post it or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool the forum knows you to be.

Interesting concept, Faun! So Miriam Goderich says that it was a "fact checking error" on her part that led to the incorrect bio? A fact checker is by definition checking the validity of a statement made by someone else. So who provided the statement? Author bios are provided by authors themselves. So who provided Obama's? Goderich? I'm sorry but Goderich's claim that this error was a simple mistake by a lowly agency assistant doesn't hold water.
First, you don't know that anyone "provided her" his bio. Most of those bios are written without input from the subjects. Almost every detail included in Obama's bio can be found in newspaper articles printed prior to that pamphlet, which is where it seems the information came from. Even worse for you, had you read and understood the quote I posted, she said, There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

You lied and got caught again. You should be used to that by now.

I'm not making the claim that Barack Obama WAS born in Kenya! I'm simply stating what is fairly obvious at this point...that over the years he's played fast and loose with the truth...including things like where he was born if he thought being born in Africa would give him an advantage to being born in Hawaii. One only has to read his first book, Dreams of My Father critically to realize it's partly fiction...Barack Obama recreating himself.
Meanwhile, you still can't prove he said he was born in Kenya.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

How do I prove that if he won't release his college records? Give me a plausible reason why he wouldn't given his vaunted intellect was supposedly why we should all have voted for him?
I don't need to provide you with anything. You made a claim you can't prove. You're stuck being the lying con tool you've proven yourself to be, time and time again.

Suffice it to say ... if you could have proven your bullshit, you would have rather than asking me questions.

I can prove that he lied about where he was born when he was trying to sell copies of his book Dreams of My Father! His bio for that listed his birthplace as Kenya.
LOLOL

Actually...I can!

"BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

.... what you posted was his bio from Dystel & Goderich. Miriam Goderich, the editor of that bio, said it was a fact checking error on her part and not from Obama...

"You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." ~ Miriam Goderich

Either post it or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool the forum knows you to be.

Interesting concept, Faun! So Miriam Goderich says that it was a "fact checking error" on her part that led to the incorrect bio? A fact checker is by definition checking the validity of a statement made by someone else. So who provided the statement? Author bios are provided by authors themselves. So who provided Obama's? Goderich? I'm sorry but Goderich's claim that this error was a simple mistake by a lowly agency assistant doesn't hold water.
First, you don't know that anyone "provided her" his bio. Most of those bios are written without input from the subjects. Almost every detail included in Obama's bio can be found in newspaper articles printed prior to that pamphlet, which is where it seems the information came from. Even worse for you, had you read and understood the quote I posted, she said, There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

His literary agent had him down as a Kenyan for years. It wasn't called a mistake until the campaign was considered.

Perhaps a "mistake", but the timing is damning.

Personally, I don't care. Wherever he was born, he was never an American.

LOLOL

Actually...I can!

My first job out of college was working as an editor. Bios were never written by us without input from the subjects. They certainly weren't written from articles published elsewhere. They were written using the information that authors provided to us in the form of a questionnaire. Those bios were invariably sent to authors for review. In Barack Obama's case there were several revisions of his original bio but his birthplace information was never changed. To be quite blunt...I think Ms. Goderich is full of shit! Barack Obama let people think he was born in Kenya when it was advantageous for him and only corrected that error when it wasn't!

LOLOL

Actually...I can!

My first job out of college was working as an editor. Bios were never written by us without input from the subjects. They certainly weren't written from articles published elsewhere. They were written using the information that authors provided to us in the form of a questionnaire. Those bios were invariably sent to authors for review. In Barack Obama's case there were several revisions of his original bio but his birthplace information was never changed. To be quite blunt...I think Ms. Goderich is full of shit! Barack Obama let people think he was born in Kenya when it was advantageous for him and only corrected that error when it wasn't!
LOLOL

You're too funny.

You post shit you pluck from your ass -- get caught -- and then pluck more shit.

Moron.... even if you're telling the truth about writing bios, which is highly doubtful given your history of lying about everything.... your anecdotal evidence is meaningless in the face of those who actually worked at Acton and Dystel.

Not only do we have Miriam Goderich saying they received no correspondence from Obama informing them he was born in Kenya, we Jay Acton, of Acton and Dystel, saying that "almost nobody" wrote their own bios.

And yes, the details from his bios very likely were found in newspaper articles about him. Here are two, which among them, contain almost all of the info found in his Acton & Dystel bio...

You never tire of losing, do ya, ya lying con tool?

Actually...I can!

LOLOL

You're too funny.

You post shit you pluck from your ass -- get caught -- and then pluck more shit.

Moron.... even if you're telling the truth about writing bios, which is highly doubtful given your history of lying about everything.... your anecdotal evidence is meaningless in the face of those who actually worked at Acton and Dystel.

Not only do we have Miriam Goderich saying they received no correspondence from Obama informing them he was born in Kenya, we Jay Acton, of Acton and Dystel, saying that "almost nobody" wrote their own bios.

And yes, the details from his bios very likely were found in newspaper articles about him. Here are two, which among them, contain almost all of the info found in his Acton & Dystel bio...

Stating that almost nobody wrote their own bios is factually correct only because bios are typically written from information that authors provide in order to write bios. So yes, almost nobody writes their own bios but almost nobody's bio is written by researching past articles on that person because to be quite blunt...that would require far too much work. Bios are typically written using the information that authors typically provide for exactly that purpose.

Once again...what I'm stating is that Barack Obama has a long history of "inventing himself" in ways that are advantageous to him at certain times in his life. It's THAT which led to the controversies about where he was born.

LOLOL

You're too funny.

Stating that almost nobody wrote their own bios is factually correct only because bios are typically written from information that authors provide in order to write bios. So yes, almost nobody writes their own bios but almost nobody's bio is written by researching past articles on that person because to be quite blunt...that would require far too much work. Bios are typically written using the information that authors typically provide for exactly that purpose.

Once again...what I'm stating is that Barack Obama has a long history of "inventing himself" in ways that are advantageous to him at certain times in his life. It's THAT which led to the controversies about where he was born.
Oh, look... a lying con tool posting more lies to cover his previous lies. :eusa_doh:

Again.... Miriam Goderich... There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

And even after I gave you two sources where the info was found, some of it word-for-word as it appeared in Acton & Dystel's pamphlet -- and you still lie.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever??

LOLOL

Actually...I can!

How do you think 'Pocahontas' got the idea? LOL LOL!

LOLOL

You're too funny.

Oh, look... a lying con tool posting more lies to cover his previous lies. :eusa_doh:

Again.... Miriam Goderich... There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

And even after I gave you two sources where the info was found, some of it word-for-word as it appeared in Acton & Dystel's pamphlet -- and you still lie.

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever??

She probably Googled him. DERP!

Forum List

Back