Even Trump's own staff is questioning his mental stabilty

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

Leaks Suggest Trump's Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct | The Huffington Post

GOOD , that being said , if the report is true which I doubt , well , feck'em Reasonable !!

The Huffington Post needs to consider the mental stability of its contributing writers, and the nature of the voices in their heads passing for anonymous sources.

shutterstock_212116750-e1479401971146.jpg

• Banned
The Huffington Post needs to consider the mental stability of its contributing writers, and the nature of the voices in their heads passing for anonymous sources.
Do you think Huff Po are the only ones reporting this? Do you think they made up Bush's state dept official Eliot Cohen's quote? Do some research before sticking your foot in your mouth.

its just SILLY information , the President is doing fine and is doing exactly what I and MOST Deplorables want Reasonable !!

Ha ha ha . The typical response when confronted with inconvenient information.

oops...you didn't type the rest of your sentence...here let me fix that for you...

"Ha ha ha . The typical response when confronted with inconvenient, unsubstantiated rumors from unsourced and unamed people who may or may not be telling the truth,

Do you think Huff Po are the only ones reporting this? Do you think they made up Bush's state dept official Eliot Cohen's quote? Do some research before sticking your foot in your mouth.

Do I think Huff Po would run a story that was complete bullshit? Ah...yeah!!! They've been doing just that for YEARS which is why nobody looking for serious news would visit Huff Po in the first place! It's liberal propaganda at it's stanky worst!

I am passing judgement until I read a few more articles that are also unsubstantiated, by unamed sources, and bias. Then I will know for sure.

Citing the Washington Post is almost as bad...

Do you not understand that some media outlets are so biased in their coverage of politics that they've lost all credibility?

Do you not understand that some media outlets are so biased in their coverage of politics that they've lost all credibility?

It really doesn't matter who writes the article, if it is unsubstantiated, unknown sources without any ability to know whether true or not - is by definition...FAKE NEWS.

By the way....the newest sock account OP calls himself "reasonable"...but among his/her first posts is an a Huff n Puff article,...yeah

its just SILLY information , the President is doing fine and is doing exactly what I and MOST Deplorables want Reasonable !!
You want him trying to destroy an American business ( Nordstrom) because they refused to carry his daughter's clothing line that is made in China?
You want him continually lying about issues that can be so easily verified?
Liar: the murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years.
You want him demoralizing our federal judges with his criticism as his own SC nominee Gorsuch called him out on yesterday?
You want him going after anyone and everyone who dares criticizes him?
You want him comparing a murderous dictator to the United States of America?
Are you even aware of what he's doing?
Concerning trump's false equivalency of The USA being as bad as Russia:
Fm General Barry mcCaffery : "Trump's comment was the worst I've ever heard a commander in chief make"

This Trump train is already derailing off the tracks in only 2 weeks. I can only imagine what it's going to look like in one year.

It really doesn't matter who writes the article, if it is unsubstantiated, unknown sources without any ability to know whether true or not - is by definition...FAKE NEWS.

Trump: Do not believe anything said unless it's coming out of the White House... so said EVERY DICTATOR IN HISTORY.

Forum List

Back