Even Trump's own staff is questioning his mental stabilty

There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

Leaks Suggest Trump's Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct | The Huffington Post

whose troll are you?

curious minds want to know.
Ariana.

who is Ariana?

There are leaks coming out of the White House faster than any I can remember. This is how we found out that Steve Bannon wrote his own Executive Order to put himself on the National Security Counsel, handed it to Trump, and then without reading it sufficiently, signed it. Later on when Trump was told what he signed it was reported he was furious.

Newer leaks from Trump's own staff are saying they're questioning his fitness to be president with his increasingly erratic behavior.

And then there's this:
"I’ve been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this. I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. "Eliot Cohen, former State Department official under George W. Bush

whose troll are you?

Ariana.

who is Ariana?
Ms. Huffington.
images

This is so funny. Anything damning to your Doofus in Chief is called " fake news." Trump got his start in politics being the main purveyor of fake news with his racist lie that Obama wasn't born in America..and continued that lie for 5 years.

The narrative that Obama wasn't born in America wasn't started by Donald Trump...it was started by Barack Obama himself when he lied on college admissions about where he was born. Calling someone a "racist" because they call attention to the fact that you lied about your country of origin is laughable. It's like saying you obviously hate Native Americans if you call out Elizabeth Warren on her lies about being an Indian!
Do you ever stop lying? Ever??

Prove Obama lied about his place of birth on his college admissions or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool you are.

How do I prove that if he won't release his college records? Give me a plausible reason why he wouldn't given his vaunted intellect was supposedly why we should all have voted for him?
I don't need to provide you with anything. You made a claim you can't prove. You're stuck being the lying con tool you've proven yourself to be, time and time again.

Suffice it to say ... if you could have proven your bullshit, you would have rather than asking me questions.

I can prove that he lied about where he was born when he was trying to sell copies of his book Dreams of My Father! His bio for that listed his birthplace as Kenya.
LOLOL

No, you can't even do that. :mm:

Actually...I can!

"BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

Dystel & Goderich Literary Management :: Client List

This is so funny. Anything damning to your Doofus in Chief is called " fake news." Trump got his start in politics being the main purveyor of fake news with his racist lie that Obama wasn't born in America..and continued that lie for 5 years.

The narrative that Obama wasn't born in America wasn't started by Donald Trump...it was started by Barack Obama himself when he lied on college admissions about where he was born. Calling someone a "racist" because they call attention to the fact that you lied about your country of origin is laughable. It's like saying you obviously hate Native Americans if you call out Elizabeth Warren on her lies about being an Indian!

Prove Obama lied about his place of birth on his college admissions or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool you are.

How do I prove that if he won't release his college records? Give me a plausible reason why he wouldn't given his vaunted intellect was supposedly why we should all have voted for him?
I don't need to provide you with anything. You made a claim you can't prove. You're stuck being the lying con tool you've proven yourself to be, time and time again.

Suffice it to say ... if you could have proven your bullshit, you would have rather than asking me questions.

I can prove that he lied about where he was born when he was trying to sell copies of his book Dreams of My Father! His bio for that listed his birthplace as Kenya.
LOLOL

Actually...I can!

"BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

No, you actually can't. You said Obama lied about where he was born.

.... what you posted was his bio from Dystel & Goderich. Miriam Goderich, the editor of that bio, said it was a fact checking error on her part and not from Obama...

"You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." ~ Miriam Goderich

So where's your proof that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Either post it or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool the forum knows you to be.

Citing the Washington Post is almost as bad...

Do you not understand that some media outlets are so biased in their coverage of politics that they've lost all credibility?

It really doesn't matter who writes the article, if it is unsubstantiated, unknown sources without any ability to know whether true or not - is by definition...FAKE NEWS.

Trump: Do not believe anything said unless it's coming out of the White House... so said EVERY DICTATOR IN HISTORY.

What dictators lived in the White House?

Ha ha ha . The typical response when confronted with inconvenient information.
Or unconfirmed "anonymous" sources. Personally, I find such "leaks" which conveniently fit the Democratic narrative to be too convenient and suspect.

And yet, I suppose, you've believed every Wikileaks release.
Regardless if it's Wiki leaks, anonymous source or "Deep Throat", I'd like to see the evidence. Documentation, pictures, supporting testimony, etc.

And then there's this:

whose troll are you?

Ariana.

who is Ariana?
Ms. Huffington.
images
She's still hot, but, IIRC, she's stepped down from HuffPo.

LOLOL

Actually...I can!

.... what you posted was his bio from Dystel & Goderich. Miriam Goderich, the editor of that bio, said it was a fact checking error on her part and not from Obama...

"You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." ~ Miriam Goderich

Either post it or once again expose yourself as the lying con tool the forum knows you to be.

Interesting concept, Faun! So Miriam Goderich says that it was a "fact checking error" on her part that led to the incorrect bio? A fact checker is by definition checking the validity of a statement made by someone else. So who provided the statement? Author bios are provided by authors themselves. So who provided Obama's? Goderich? I'm sorry but Goderich's claim that this error was a simple mistake by a lowly agency assistant doesn't hold water.

LOLOL

Actually...I can!

Interesting concept, Faun! So Miriam Goderich says that it was a "fact checking error" on her part that led to the incorrect bio? A fact checker is by definition checking the validity of a statement made by someone else. So who provided the statement? Author bios are provided by authors themselves. So who provided Obama's? Goderich? I'm sorry but Goderich's claim that this error was a simple mistake by a lowly agency assistant doesn't hold water.

She must have googled his name. Honest mistake. LOL!

I'm not making the claim that Barack Obama WAS born in Kenya! I'm simply stating what is fairly obvious at this point...that over the years he's played fast and loose with the truth...including things like where he was born if he thought being born in Africa would give him an advantage to being born in Hawaii. One only has to read his first book, Dreams of My Father critically to realize it's partly fiction...Barack Obama recreating himself.

Forum List

Back