Even trump voters are now blaming him

Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown

The Doofus has put lives at risk and disrupted thousands of lives because Limpballs and Coulter said he would look weak to let the continuing resolution go through without the asinine wall.

Voters will remember him for this!

It took them long enuff to realize that Trump said he would be, "proud to own the shutdown" & he said that on December 11, 2018.

All that proves is that Trump supporters are dumber than shit; 40 days of shit.

Daudert & others like him that voted for Trump now have their disappointment.
Too fvcking bad.

In my opinion we've seen enough Fake News for one week.

I will pay these pollsters if we go out and ask for honest responses from 100 Trump supporters and less than 70 said they didn't support him on this issue. No tricky wording or messing with results, very simple, "do you support the Presidents stance on this issue"? Min. 70%, I would guess higher than 80%, maybe even 90.

He won the election on the wall and trade. Why would those who voted on one of his signature promises not support him on this?

In terms of "blame", that's a loaded word. Support is the key.

A few days after Turtle Man says on the Senate floor that he needs something that can get approved and trump will sign....not a "showpiece." He plans to march out a "showpiece" tomorrow.....and when it fails.... National Emergency.

But the National Emergency is the ignorance of the chief executive who allowed a could far right talk show idiots to make him change his mind.

trump is cooking his goose for 2020....even if he gets past Mueller.

The Doofus has put lives at risk and disrupted thousands of lives because Limpballs and Coulter said he would look weak to let the continuing resolution go through without the asinine wall.

It took them long enuff to realize that Trump said he would be, "proud to own the shutdown" & he said that on December 11, 2018.

It doesn't matter anymore.

Sorry snowflake. Trump's base is at a very solid 42-45% and it ain't budging. Try again in 2024, and don't pick the sleaziest person in America when it comes.

It doesn't matter anymore.

He will lie....as he does constantly....and say "I never said that" and his cult will believe him.

I will pay these pollsters if we go out and ask for honest responses from 100 Trump supporters and less than 70 said they didn't support him on this issue. No tricky wording or messing with results, very simple, "do you support the Presidents stance on this issue"? Min. 70%, I would guess higher than 80%, maybe even 90.

He won the election on the wall and trade. Why would those who voted on one of his signature promises not support him on this?

How in Hell is talking with Americans that voted for Trump & reporting their responses "Fake News?"

Oh, that's right; Trumpers are too stupid to read posted articles & links. Got it.

Trump supporters are beyond brain washed; it's worse than the Branch Davidians.

Last edited:

Sorry snowflake. Trump's base is at a very solid 42-45% and it ain't budging. Try again in 2024, and don't pick the sleaziest person in America when it comes.

You are dreaming....he had lost 7 points since HIS shut down began. A cult number of 30-35% is very generous.

Correction, we are thanking him for the shut down.

So you don't care about the thousands that are suffering....as he is also "Proud" of the shutdown.

No Jim, you're just substituting your little cock for a brain. This is Pelosi's shut-down, that's quite clear now. While progs like yourself are talk-a-lots, it's your own who are playing games, and it's they who are immoral. They do what they always do and project. Thus, "walls are immoral" and "walls are racist".

How in Hell is talking with Americans that voted for Trump & reporting their responses "Fake News?"

Trump supporters are beyond brain washed; it's worse than the Branch Davidians.

I call em....trump keg humpers....

Correction, we are thanking him for the shut down.

So you don't care about the thousands that are suffering....as he is also "Proud" of the shutdown.

Why in Hell would a Republican care if someone is suffering?

Forum List

Back