Even trump voters are now blaming him

Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown

The Doofus has put lives at risk and disrupted thousands of lives because Limpballs and Coulter said he would look weak to let the continuing resolution go through without the asinine wall.

Voters will remember him for this!

Correction, we are thanking him for the shut down.

So you don't care about the thousands that are suffering....as he is also "Proud" of the shutdown.

No Jim, you're just substituting your little cock for a brain. This is Pelosi's shut-down, that's quite clear now. While progs like yourself are talk-a-lots, it's your own who are playing games, and it's they who are immoral. They do what they always do and project. Thus, "walls are immoral" and "walls are racist".

And you WISH the polls agreed with you but they don't.

I'd like him more if he shut his twitter account down.....~S~

You and his enemies in the media. His twitter account is a direct line to the American People and the world really. For better or worse, it's great and a major boon for him.

The Doofus has put lives at risk and disrupted thousands of lives because Limpballs and Coulter said he would look weak to let the continuing resolution go through without the asinine wall.

Trump voters are thanking him. But you arent talking about voters. You are talking about pollsters. The media public opinion polls you live and die by...the shadow government where the elites ignore elections and consider polls to be legitimization.

Voters and telephone poll respondents are two entirely different things.

So you don't care about the thousands that are suffering....as he is also "Proud" of the shutdown.

Who is “suffering”? I work for the Federal government and everyone I know in every shutdown welcomes their free and paid vacation.

In my opinion we've seen enough Fake News for one week.

I will pay these pollsters if we go out and ask for honest responses from 100 Trump supporters and less than 70 said they didn't support him on this issue. No tricky wording or messing with results, very simple, "do you support the Presidents stance on this issue"? Min. 70%, I would guess higher than 80%, maybe even 90.

He won the election on the wall and trade. Why would those who voted on one of his signature promises not support him on this?

In terms of "blame", that's a loaded word. Support is the key.

How in Hell is talking with Americans that voted for Trump & reporting their responses "Fake News?"

Oh, that's right; Trumpers are too stupid to read posted articles & links. Got it.

Trump supporters are beyond brain washed; it's worse than the Branch Davidians.

There are polls I might consider, blaming him is a loaded word, as I said. They might say "he is responsible", but that doesn't matter, that is how the media wants to spin it.

It's like saying "Churchill was responsible for fighting the Germans instead of surrendering", does that mean the British didn't support his decision? It's a loaded term. The issue is about support. Some may, others may not suggest he is the reason for it, doesn't mean they don't support him and have his back on the issue.

It was a HUGE issue for him, he has record support from the GOP voters. This is all media smoke and mirrors to try and make him feel he is under pressure. I will bet, they support him, and, I would bet, the majority of those on furlough are Democrat supporters.

Going into 2020, Trump can say "I cared about your National Security, I campaigned on it and you supported me, what did the opposition do?" This has now become even more fine than "America First vs Globalists", this is "American sovereignty vs Open Borders, you don't control your own country". He has so many arguments to choose from to make this point, its an absolute goldmine really.

Trump is doing this right and the Dems will lose big time in 2020 in this issue in particular.

I will pay these pollsters if we go out and ask for honest responses from 100 Trump supporters and less than 70 said they didn't support him on this issue. No tricky wording or messing with results, very simple, "do you support the Presidents stance on this issue"? Min. 70%, I would guess higher than 80%, maybe even 90.

He won the election on the wall and trade. Why would those who voted on one of his signature promises not support him on this?

How in Hell is talking with Americans that voted for Trump & reporting their responses "Fake News?"

Oh, that's right; Trumpers are too stupid to read posted articles & links. Got it.

Trump supporters are beyond brain washed; it's worse than the Branch Davidians.

There are polls I might consider, blaming him is a loaded word, as I said. They might say "he is responsible", but that doesn't matter, that is how the media wants to spin it.

It's like saying "Churchill was responsible for fighting the Germans instead of surrendering", does that mean the British didn't support his decision? It's a loaded term. The issue is about support. Some may, others may not suggest he is the reason for it, doesn't mean they don't support him and have his back on the issue.

It was a HUGE issue for him, he has record support from the GOP voters. This is all media smoke and mirrors to try and make him feel he is under pressure. I will bet, they support him, and, I would bet, the majority of those on furlough are Democrat supporters.

Going into 2020, Trump can say "I cared about your National Security, I campaigned on it and you supported me, what did the opposition do?" This has now become even more fine than "America First vs Globalists", this is "American sovereignty vs Open Borders, you don't control your own country".

Trump is doing this right and the Dems will lose big time in 2020 in this issue in particular.

So, I see you still have NOT read the article & seen for yourself the words spoken by Trump voters Jeff Daudert, Jeremiah Wilburn, or others from the article.

Got it.

Sorry snowflake. Trump's base is at a very solid 42-45% and it ain't budging. Try again in 2024, and don't pick the sleaziest person in America when it comes.

You are dreaming....he had lost 7 points since HIS shut down began. A cult number of 30-35% is very generous.
You can fight the battles in your mind, or you can fight what actually exists. The call is yours and your alone. Who cares?

Why in Hell would a Republican care if someone is suffering?

LMAO None of them are suffering. They are enjoying the down time and know they will get a fat check when the Govt. reopens.

You might want to ask Pelousy why she's off on a junket to Afghanistan, the Ukraine and Italy while the Government is shut down and all those people are "suffering?"

LMAO

The Federal Government should protect us from foreign invasions. If said Fed Gov is unwilling to do so, we have no use for it.

Shut it down forever.

The old "let's scour around and see if we can find a few dissenters and pass them off as the norm" gambit.

One of the oldest templates for a "news" story there is...Certainly in the top 10.
There are those not trump do or die people, who voted for trump wanting change, and many now are pissed This shut down and tariff shit where there are no winners will sink the pos in 2000

There are those not trump do or die people, who voted for trump wanting change, and many now are pissed This shut down and tariff shit where there are no winners will sink the pos in 2000
Willie Clinton couldn't run in 2000.

Trust me, Trump is clear till 2024 and gets 2 more SCOTUS justices. It's simple math ... and economics.

Sorry

No they don't.

What do progs do?

What do progs DO?

Everyday is opposite and projection day.

Just saying no they don't doesn't make it true.

You've been so brainwashed that you believe just saying things makes them true. Wow.

Then you point fingers at those who don't agree with you. People who have done their jobs and passed bills to keep the government open only for trump to break his word and not sign the bills that were passed to prevent a shutdown.

It's all trump's fault. He went back on his word. He bragged that he would be proud to shutdown the government and he's proud of the job he's done.

What have the republicans done?

Pelosi has passed a few bills that would open the government. They went to the Senate where mcconnell promptly killed them.

The democrats have done their job. That can't be said about republicans and trump.

Here's reality for you. Just saying things doesn't make them true. Just because you don't like honest facts doesn't make it untrue. You live in a very strange fact free existence.

All you're doing is making a fool of yourself. I will give you credit for one thing though.

You're good comic relief.

Carry on.

The old "let's scour around and see if we can find a few dissenters and pass them off as the norm" gambit.

One of the oldest templates for a "news" story there is...Certainly in the top 10.
Yeah, so what of it?

Still doesn't change the fact that the structure of the piece in the OP is the very basis for every "man on the street" video ever produced....Find the people who "prove" your point -no matter how few they may be IRL- then portray them as the norm, or even the majority.

*yawn*

He won the election because of an irrational hatred of Sec. Clinton.

in 2020 In 2000 we had the guy I thought would be the worst ,,,,Trump beat him easily

No they don't.

What do progs do?

What do progs DO?

You've been so brainwashed that you believe just saying things makes them true. Wow.

Then you point fingers at those who don't agree with you. People who have done their jobs and passed bills to keep the government open only for trump to break his word and not sign the bills that were passed to prevent a shutdown.

It's all trump's fault. He went back on his word. He bragged that he would be proud to shutdown the government and he's proud of the job he's done.

Pelosi has passed a few bills that would open the government. They went to the Senate where mcconnell promptly killed them.

The democrats have done their job. That can't be said about republicans and trump.

Here's reality for you. Just saying things doesn't make them true. Just because you don't like honest facts doesn't make it untrue. You live in a very strange fact free existence.

All you're doing is making a fool of yourself. I will give you credit for one thing though.

Carry on.
No they don't.

What do progs do?

What do progs DO?

Carry on.
NAT%205701.jpg

Forum List

Back