Even trump voters are now blaming him

The old "let's scour around and see if we can find a few dissenters and pass them off as the norm" gambit.

One of the oldest templates for a "news" story there is...Certainly in the top 10.
There are those not trump do or die people, who voted for trump wanting change, and many now are pissed This shut down and tariff shit where there are no winners will sink the pos in 2000
in 2020 In 2000 we had the guy I thought would be the worst ,,,,Trump beat him easily
No, Trump (and the ugly stick) beat his wife.

In my opinion we've seen enough Fake News for one week.

I will pay these pollsters if we go out and ask for honest responses from 100 Trump supporters and less than 70 said they didn't support him on this issue. No tricky wording or messing with results, very simple, "do you support the Presidents stance on this issue"? Min. 70%, I would guess higher than 80%, maybe even 90.

He won the election on the wall and trade. Why would those who voted on one of his signature promises not support him on this?

In terms of "blame", that's a loaded word. Support is the key.

He won the election because of an irrational hatred of Sec. Clinton.

Certainly that helped, but irrational it was not.

Yes, America First for once. Self Interests for once. America wasn't going to survive for another 4-8 years of Obama management or global pillaging of Americans.

Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown

The Doofus has put lives at risk and disrupted thousands of lives because Limpballs and Coulter said he would look weak to let the continuing resolution go through without the asinine wall.

Voters will remember him for this!

Even trump voters are now blaming him

Let me guess, is it David Brooks and Ana Navarro who blame Trump?

The old "let's scour around and see if we can find a few dissenters and pass them off as the norm" gambit.

One of the oldest templates for a "news" story there is...Certainly in the top 10.
There are those not trump do or die people, who voted for trump wanting change, and many now are pissed This shut down and tariff shit where there are no winners will sink the pos in 2000
in 2020 In 2000 we had the guy I thought would be the worst ,,,,Trump beat him easily
No he raped his 1st wife

Trump's poll numbers have steadily eroded even further from Dec.16. It's like a slow bleeding aneurysm in the gop's head. Eventually it will be fatal unless they give consent to surgery. LOL

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

but hey, he's still got about 4% points to go to tie his worst

The Doofus has put lives at risk and disrupted thousands of lives because Limpballs and Coulter said he would look weak to let the continuing resolution go through without the asinine wall.

File this under 'Fake News' right beside Buzzfeed's 'Cohen' story, & CNN's call for violence against the Covington Catholic Student' bullshit.....

Some Freshman Democrats Want Party Leadership To Stop Stonewalling Trump On Border Security, Immigration

A number of newly sworn-in Democrats have reportedly voiced frustration with the leaders within their own party. Some are suggesting that they might be willing to at least negotiate and see what kind of a deal could result.

Democratic New York Rep. Max Rose says he’s ready to get to work, and his first order of business is to reopen the government. Toward that end, he has called for serious negotiations from both sides — making it clear
in an interview just days after he was sworn in that he was willing to go toe-to-toe with the leadership in his own party if necessary. Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger, a Democrat who represents a district won by President Donald Trump in 2016, told Politico that her constituents had reached out to her office and raised concerns about the Democrats’ failure to negotiate."

Democratic New York Rep. Anthony Brindisi:
“I’ve been meeting with several representatives from across the country, both Democrats and Republicans. And I’ve been trying to force leadership on both sides of the aisle to work out a compromise to this shutdown.”

Georgia Rep. Lucy McBath, also a Democrat, urged a deal as well,
telling Politico, “I hope that we can all come to a compromise because that’s the way things get done. If we don’t compromise, the American people are the ones who get hurt. Right now, they are hanging in the balance.”

New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew, on the day he was sworn in, said that he was ready to negotiate. “If I had the opportunity to vote for some sort of a deal, I would.”

NOT JUST THE FRESHMEN:

Georgia Rep. Hank Johnson said that a trade — DACA protections for border wall money — would be a deal he would have to consider. He explained to VICE News, “I think it’s a great suggestion. Comprehensive immigration reform has been something that this country should have addressed years ago, so if this provides us with an opportunity to get that done, I think that’s a good thing.”

Illinois Rep. Bill Foster also signaled a willingness to make a deal. Saying that Dreamers in his own district would support him trading wall funding for protection for illegal immigrants, he added, “I think it’s something that should be in the discussion here, because things are obviously going so slowly. I think this is ground that most Democrats should feel comfortable standing on.”

PELOSI DOESN'T - SHE WALKED AWAY FROM THE DEAL .... AGAIN!

Some Democrats want to do a deal with Trump for the border wall. That's a problem for Nancy Pelosi

If you look back in time you will see that republican presidents have progressively gotten worse since Eisenhower.

In the bush boy years I couldn't imagine what would be worse than him. I did know for sure I didn't want to find out.

We now know what's worse.

The totally frightening thing, the next republican president will be worse than trump.

Think about that. Now try to sleep at night. If you can.

Trump's poll numbers have steadily eroded even further from Dec.16. It's like a slow bleeding aneurysm in the gop's head.
YEAH, AND THOSE CONVINGTON CATHOLIC STUDENTS WHOULD BE THROWN HEAD-1ST INTO A WOOD CHIPPER FOR THEIR 'RACIST BEHAVIOR'..... :p

No he raped his 1st wife
I doubt Bill ever touched Hillary let alone rape her.

In my opinion we've seen enough Fake News for one week.

I will pay these pollsters if we go out and ask for honest responses from 100 Trump supporters and less than 70 said they didn't support him on this issue. No tricky wording or messing with results, very simple, "do you support the Presidents stance on this issue"? Min. 70%, I would guess higher than 80%, maybe even 90.

He won the election on the wall and trade. Why would those who voted on one of his signature promises not support him on this?

In terms of "blame", that's a loaded word. Support is the key.

He won the election because of an irrational hatred of Sec. Clinton.

Certainly that helped, but irrational it was not.

Yes, America First for once. Self Interests for once. America wasn't going to survive for another 4-8 years of Obama management or global pillaging of Americans.

Completely irrational.

/----/ Well well well - when you have to dig down to the dirty little details - the truth comes out. Oversampling DemocRATs again. Out of 1,023 Random Adults, there are 324 Republicans and Republican leaning independents and 417 Democrats and Democratic leaning independents.
http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...Marist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631.pdf

That is not so. President Donald Trump stands up to the plate and bats home runs for the nation's economy, which drives his nutcase adversaries crazy, so they make up more and more and more lies, which really aren't that hard to disprove, it's just that it takes some time to disprove one until the DNC levels a salvo war of lies, each of which has to be disproved, because the press is 99% in favor of hanging on to the bad until a few days after the lies are shown for what they are. By that time, the DNC has issued more salvos, etc. etc. and so on.

I've learned how to pray that those perpetrating the leis will one day see the light that it is not good for this particular nation to be eternal butt blisters full of puss. You can't change a liar, but you can show him that there are consequences to pay for lying are higher than the desired outcome.

And that's what I think after 22 years of dealing with the deceit manufactured in back rooms filled with marijuana smoke.

Think about how Barry financed, supplied, armed, trained, aided, supported, defended, protected, and helped terrorists for his 8 years in office...

Think about how Barry armed Mexican Drug Cartels, protected violent illegals / human traffickers / MS13 / rapists / thieves / cop killers,

Think about how Barry helped Al Qaeda murder the leader of a sovereign nation and take it over as their own, and how he ordered the invasion of Syria, an International War Crime, to help ISIS try to overthrow al-Assad.

Think about how Barry illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, the US Senate, the USSC, a Presidential Candidate, and a President-elect...how he used a militarized IRS to target Americans who were legally opposing his re-election...and how he intervened in the 2016 election, helping to alter the outcome, in an attempt to help Hillary win.

Think about Pelosi, Schumer, and Democrats standing with violent illegals, human traffickers, MS13, rapists, thieves, and cop killers against the American people to keep our borders open, keep illegal immigration happening, to keep illegal voters - like those down in Broward county - coming in, and while claiming to want enforcement of existing US laws despite their illegally operating federal law-violating Sanctuary Cities that provide those same criminals safe haven and protection from our laws...while being caught engaging in illegal immigrant voting in US elections, as seen in Broward country.....

File this under 'Fake News' right beside Buzzfeed's 'Cohen' story, & CNN's call for violence against the Covington Catholic Student' bullshit.....

Some Freshman Democrats Want Party Leadership To Stop Stonewalling Trump On Border Security, Immigration

A number of newly sworn-in Democrats have reportedly voiced frustration with the leaders within their own party. Some are suggesting that they might be willing to at least negotiate and see what kind of a deal could result.

Democratic New York Rep. Max Rose says he’s ready to get to work, and his first order of business is to reopen the government. Toward that end, he has called for serious negotiations from both sides — making it clear
in an interview just days after he was sworn in that he was willing to go toe-to-toe with the leadership in his own party if necessary. Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger, a Democrat who represents a district won by President Donald Trump in 2016, told Politico that her constituents had reached out to her office and raised concerns about the Democrats’ failure to negotiate."

“I’ve been meeting with several representatives from across the country, both Democrats and Republicans. And I’ve been trying to force leadership on both sides of the aisle to work out a compromise to this shutdown.”

telling Politico, “I hope that we can all come to a compromise because that’s the way things get done. If we don’t compromise, the American people are the ones who get hurt. Right now, they are hanging in the balance.”

New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew, on the day he was sworn in, said that he was ready to negotiate. “If I had the opportunity to vote for some sort of a deal, I would.”

NOT JUST THE FRESHMEN:

Georgia Rep. Hank Johnson said that a trade — DACA protections for border wall money — would be a deal he would have to consider. He explained to VICE News, “I think it’s a great suggestion. Comprehensive immigration reform has been something that this country should have addressed years ago, so if this provides us with an opportunity to get that done, I think that’s a good thing.”

Illinois Rep. Bill Foster also signaled a willingness to make a deal. Saying that Dreamers in his own district would support him trading wall funding for protection for illegal immigrants, he added, “I think it’s something that should be in the discussion here, because things are obviously going so slowly. I think this is ground that most Democrats should feel comfortable standing on.”

Some Democrats want to do a deal with Trump for the border wall. That's a problem for Nancy Pelosi
And how many republicans want trump to open up govt without his bs wall involved More than 3?

The American people Pelosi lying about easily debunked things like her attempted hijack of the SotU address by claiming the DHS and SS could not provide protection for it....only to have them immediately come out and say it was not true.

The American people will remember Pelosi attempting to sneak out of the country in the middle of her shutdown to avoid doing her job.

NOT JUST THE FRESHMEN:

And how many republicans want trump to open up govt without his bs wall involved More than 3?
As posted, Pelosi's Democrats are willing to agree to the DACA deal for less money than they have wasted in their Obstructionist closing of the govt, but Pelosi is determined that hurting Trump's election chances in 2020.

Interesting how Pelosi is signaling that she thinks the only way the Democrats win the WH in 2020 is for her to shutdown the govt, hurt Americans, and convince them that it is his fault. :p

President Donald Trump stands up to the plate and bats home runs for the nation's economy

He's added 2 trillion to the debt in a thriving economy when we should have been reducing it. Didn't he say he was going to reduce it?

"Sen. Chuck Schumer is putting his "political hatred" ahead of his responsibility to protect the country in opposing the president's desire to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Echoing remarks recently made by the Senate minority leader, Homan -- the former acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) -- said he's "aghast" at Schumer's flip-flop in support of a border barrier.

Schumer (D-N.Y.) had said Democrats are "aghast" that Trump wants to build a border wall that would be "the symbol of America." He said that he's told Trump "to his face" that America's symbolic structure should remain the Statue of Liberty.

Schumer, however, as recently as 2009
said illegal immigration is "wrong" and that illegal "aliens" should not be treated the same as legal immigrants.

"This president is negotiating. It's the Democrats who haven't given one inch on negotiations,""

No wonder shy Schumer thinks there is no crisis at our border. He is looking at the NE, and the illegals . criminals are coming across in the SW. :p

Forum List

Back