Even The Students Are Begging To Be Homeschooled

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When is the government going to get it? Yes SweetSue92, before you say anything I realize that this isn't every public school, but this is how you know that in a lot of places it's really starting to get bad.

Even an eighth grader is frustrated that he's not getting the proper education now I know that you put the kids first so hopefully you would take it seriously if a kid came up to you and told you that it was happening in his or her school/classroom.

When is the government going to get it? Yes SweetSue92, before you say anything I realize that this isn't every public school, but this is how you know that in a lot of places it's really starting to get bad.

Even an eighth grader is frustrated that he's not getting the proper education now I know that you put the kids first so hopefully you would take it seriously if a kid came up to you and told you that it was happening in his or her school/classroom.

So what do you propose the schools do? What is your solution?

Start focusing more on teaching their students their ABC's again and not their LGBT's. Along with history and math and stuff like that.

Since most of the LGBTs does not occur in public schools, what about those schools who do not put up with that bullshit? I have 3 grandkids in school. They are never exposed to that kind of indoctrination, nor any other. My kids would have the school's ass if they did. Of course, that is generally true for flyover country with a few exceptions.

Forum List

Back