Even the NFL is Overtaken by Taylor Mania

I am no fan of those making $25million per year on TV selling me Subway sandwhiches.
Or even those who made a fortune long ago still hanging on paid to shill products. It makes me angry.
There is a resurgence of NFL greats on TV pitching products that is getting pretty bad, at least Brady is not one of them, but he will make stupid money announcing games next season, and hopefully he sucks at it, and will only been heard on Subway commercials.

There’s no escape from this. Everywhere I go people are talking about this.

It seems like the people who care about celebrity drama and TMZ type things are talking about this non-stop then at the same time saying “OMG EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS”…

Most sports fans don’t even know about it, and the those who have mostly didn’t pay it another thought.

There’s no “force to be reckoned with”… most people don’t care. Football itself, how Kelce plays, who the chiefs play, etc is 99.9% more the issue than Taylor Swift.

She poisons Childrens' minds with GW and Deep State BS. Sealy probably cuddled up with micheal jackson during his childhood? We all see the results of brainwashing. LEARN to THINK.

Oh man. Conservatives still do culture really badly sometimes. Geeeeez

It seems like the people who care about celebrity drama and TMZ type things are talking about this non-stop then at the same time saying “OMG EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS”…

Most sports fans don’t even know about it, and the those who have mostly didn’t pay it another thought.

There’s no “force to be reckoned with”… most people don’t care. Football itself, how Kelce plays, who the chiefs play, etc is 99.9% more the issue than Taylor Swift.

A third grader asked me yesterday "Did you hear about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce?"

Out of the blue.

There’s no escape from this. Everywhere I go people are talking about this.

Liberals embrace it and my fellow conservatives are generally grumpy old men about it. We constantly stumble over the culture. Constantly.

Liberals embrace it and my fellow conservatives are generally grumpy old men about it. We constantly stumble over the culture. Constantly.

I am not grumpy over it. I don't mind it. Other than She is a GW hack. Posioning the minds of youth who hang on her every word.

I am not grumpy over it. I don't mind it. Other than She is a GW hack. Posioning the minds of youth who hang on her every word.
I think the youth believe in man made climate change before and without Taylor's opinion. I know I did. It's good to see she's speaking up for man made climate change. Greta can't do it alone.

And for the record, scientists agree with Taylor not you. You're the Shell Oil Hack bro.

And I believe Taylor is pro choice. I bet you that an old uneducated man who can't get laid like you disagrees with her about that too right?

I think the youth believe in man made climate change before and without Taylor's opinion. I know I did. It's good to see she's speaking up for man made climate change. Greta can't do it alone.

And for the record, scientists agree with Taylor not you. You're the Shell Oil Hack bro.

And I believe Taylor is pro choice. I bet you that an old uneducated man who can't get laid like you disagrees with her about that too right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dumb as a burlap bag full of ball bearings. Incapable of logic and reason//

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dumb as a burlap bag full of ball bearings. Incapable of logic and reason//
Now you're just projecting.

I know I'm smart when I hear people here repeat the things I've said or thought. I'm not alone.

And I know when I hear Biden say what I've been saying.

Or when a Republican is caught on tape confirming my beliefs.

Or when the GOP candidates for president in a debate admit what I've been saying is true. They aren't supposed to say bad things about other Republicans, but god damn if they aren't taking off the gloves. And Biden thanks you. He's using Ron's words in his new commercials

Too easy

Because they have enough to live comfortably forever. I would rather some poor folks got the jobs.
Who are you to decide what is enough for anybody else? People can make whatever money they can make. None of your business. Don’t be bitter, jealous, or communist it heart.

So Travis Kelce tried to shoot his shot with Taylor Swift this summer apparently, and she rebuffed him. Only maybe not, because she showed up last night sitting with his mom at the Chiefs game, and now it's all anyone can talk about:

View attachment 833885

And she left with him which causes another furor. I can't remember anyone in my lifetime sucking up all the oxygen in all the rooms like she does. Not even Michael Jackson or Madonna in their heyday. Must be strange to have her life. I wouldn't even want her money to have her life, but maybe that's just me.

I know it's hard to feel bad for rich people but she deserves our support and sympathy for several reasons. And I root for her. Why?

a. She seems like a good person. From what I've heard
b. She's talented.
c. It must be hard to live her life.

I was so happy to see her up there watching football, emotionally invested in the game like we are when we watch. She probably didn't get to go to prom. She has a hard time finding the right guy. I think, if she's a good person, Kelsey is a perfect fit for her. Why did she break up with the pretty boys or bad boys she dated? IDK but Kelsey seems like a good guy who truly likes her.

It's hard for them to meet someone who isn't a star fucker or gold digger. The both have their own money.

I think Taylor was a nerd when she was younger. So I'm happy she gets to date the high school quarterback. Ok he's a tight end but he's also possibly the GOAT at that position. She's possibly the GOAT at what she does too.

I hope they are in love and that when she goes to a game she gets to feel what it's like to go to high school football games. Or not feel like she's the most famous person in the room. It's all about Kelsey on Sundays. I hope this relationship allows her to feel normal. And loved.

Forum List

Back