Even the left wing media doesn’t believe the left wing media

Keep watching, we'll see how the polls trend.
The 2024 election isn't for another year yet.
It’s pretty absurd to think the populace has shifted their opinion by 10 points in a day for no apparent reason.

Can you define an outlier?

I define it as something with a result that is way off the results from numerous other similar polls.
Results vary. Settling may occur during shipping.

And a new poll isn’t necessarily an outlier, especially if public opinion has changed and the new poll reflects as much.

Results vary. Settling may occur during shipping.

And a new poll isn’t necessarily an outlier, especially if public opinion has changed and the new poll reflects as much.
A poll done simultaneously showed a dead heat. A poll done after it showed a dead heat.

The public simply doesn't shift by 10 points on a dime. That's not rational thinking.

You attach way too much credibility to polling.
Yet the people who get paid the big bucks to run campaigns think like I do.

The polling last election was exceptionally accurate.

But I’m sure you know better.

It’s pretty absurd to think the populace has shifted their opinion by 10 points in a day for no apparent reason.
The poll responses are what they are. I don't know how many were polled or their makeup. If they were older, whiter, balanced politically, I can believe that Trump would be up 10. If the next poll is younger, more minority, more democrat, I could see a 46/46 tie.
Keep watching the polls, I don't see Biden gaining support. Even the MSM is hammering him.

Why do you lie? Oh wait, shit Dem policies that hurt the poor and working class.
Government shutdowns hurt the poor and working class. So do recessions.

Republicans can't govern and the House shows it precisely.

The poll responses are what they are. I don't know how many were polled or their makeup. If they were older, whiter, balanced politically, I can believe that Trump would be up 10. If the next poll is younger, more minority, more democrat, I could see a 46/46 tie.
Keep watching the polls, I don't see Biden gaining support. Even the MSM is hammering him.
Believing Trump is up 10 points is wishful thinking.

The poll taken after this outlier has Biden up 1 point.

From a statistics standpoint, outliers occur. It's hardly surprising. That's why the best practice is to average numerous polls.

Government shutdowns hurt the poor and working class. So do recessions.

Republicans can't govern and the House shows it precisely.
Keep repeating your lie about Republicans can't govern. Pelosi and other Dems and your news media pals are all saying the same SPIN line every chance they get. It's called Dem propaganda. You can't brag about your SHIT policies so you lie.

Forum List

Back