Even the Koch brothers are scared of Trump.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Over the course of Donald the Chump's run for the WH, anyone that has attacked him has only managed to increase his fame and name recognition, while ending up having theirs go down.

It seems that the only people who are willing to attack him now are those with nothing to lose, because they are so far back in the polls.

Not only that, but even the Koch brothers are scared to attack him..................

The deepest-pocketed operation on the right, the network helmed by the billionaires Charles and David Koch, had seriously debated launching an aggressive assault on Trump, but sourcesfamiliar with the network's planning tell POLITICO that’s now highly unlikely. And the Karl Rove-conceived Crossroads outfits also are sitting out the party’s bitter primary, instead spending their cash attacking Democrats.

Read more: Mega-donors shy away from fight with Trump

If Donald the Chump is capable of scaring the Koch brothers, is there going to be any way to stop him from getting the nomination?

I'm guessing not.

Although, you have to admit, being scary enough to make the Koch brothers back down is pretty impressive.

I mean, they are the ones that funded the beginnings of the Tea Party.

It's amazing really

brutal honesty wins people over instead of careful speaking so to as not offend leftist.

Seems cons really are tired of hearing "I'm offended" as an excuse.

Good thing for America, pussies shouldn't be able to passive-aggressively push people around

Actually, it proves that if you're rich enough, and enough of a rabid dog, you can scare almost anyone into leaving you alone.

Even if you're running for president.

You know..................I see this daily on the news, yet I can't figure out what his appeal is.

He's a bully, likes to insult people, and never tells what his plans are, other than they are going to make us win so that we'll get tired of winning, he's gonna negotiate the best deals with everyone, and all his plans are HUUUUUGE!, as well as tells us that he'll get the best people, but he never mentions names.

He hasn't done anything that would show me he is capable enough or versed enough in current policies to be president.

You know..................I see this daily on the news, yet I can't figure out what his appeal is.

He's a bully, likes to insult people, and never tells what his plans are, other than they are going to make us win so that we'll get tired of winning, he's gonna negotiate the best deals with everyone, and all his plans are HUUUUUGE!, as well as tells us that he'll get the best people, but he never mentions names.

He hasn't done anything that would show me he is capable enough or versed enough in current policies to be president.

What an interesting thread (NOT).

The open hypocrassy of the left claim trump hasn't done anything to show leadership or the skills to lead.

they know they have the double standard, but don't give a fuck, not one fuck is there to be given.

The open hypocrassy of the left claim trump hasn't done anything to show leadership or the skills to lead.

they know they have the double standard, but don't give a fuck, not one fuck is there to be given.
Partial Fuck?

Partial Fuck?
no

It amazes me the level of standards the left has for, other people, while having none for themselves

What leadership skills has Donald the Chump displayed?

I don't consider bullying and insults to be the mark of a good leader.

Imagine Donald Trump with the power to sic the IRS on anyone who pisses him off.

We have already spent seven years with Obama doing that, but with Trump it will be even worse.

Forum List

Back