Trump to foreign workers: You're hired

Yo, this is why Trump is not right for this Country? But Ted Cruz is the right one!!!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
senator-ted-cruz-stop-amnesty.png

And THAT's your excuse for Drumpf hiring foreigners?

$36K? You prove that RWNJ traitors are failures.

And what would be your excuse for him hiring illegals? Hmmm ?

WTF is wrong with you traitors? Why are you so against hiring Americans? Or keeping manufacturing in the US?

Bet you'll change your tune in the next post. LOL
PROVE they are here ILLEGAL. I PROVED they get a fair wage.
Put up or shut up punk.

WTF is wrong with you traitors? Why are you so against hiring Americans? Or keeping manufacturing in the US?

Hey idiot. Just what makes YOU think Romania is FULL of Mexicans?

oh brother, they bitch about wanting them deported and now bitch because they say Trump is saying they are hired. how does a lib/left get through life they can't make up their mind on anything?

oh brother, they bitch about wanting them deported and now bitch because they say Trump is saying they are hired. how does a lib/left get through life they can't make up their mind on anything?
But read the OP! He is talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans coming FROM Romania. How did his ignorant mind put that together?

why didn't trump hire Americans for his jobs there? WHY?

I thought his supporters SAID they were AGAINST importing foreigners on work visas to take American jobs?

Florida had one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation in 2010.... WHY did he import foreign workers to take these jobs from American citizens?

I thought his supporters SAID they were AGAINST importing foreigners on work visas to take American jobs?

Florida had one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation in 2010.... WHY did he import foreign workers to take these jobs from American citizens?
Its a international resort you retard. Staff NEEDS to speak other languages.

Yo, Donald Trump is not from Florida? Try N. Y.?

"GTP"

"GTP"
huh????

"GTP"
huh????

Your avatar has more brains in one tit? Than you do in life!

"GTP"

you seriously believe no Americans speak foreign languages? Maybe you don't, but I speak 2, and my mother is fluent in 6 languages. Didn't he hire all Romanians on work visas? How the hell does your answer explain that? IS THIS prestigious international club ONLY FOR ROMANIANS?

Trump's a farce.

you seriously believe no Americans speak foreign languages? Maybe you don't, but I speak 2, and my mother is fluent in 6 languages. Didn't he hire all Romanians on work visas? How the hell does your answer explain that? IS THIS prestigious international club ONLY FOR ROMANIANS?

Trump's a farce.
Most of the people from Europe speak more then one. As far as you? Did you apply idiot? If not your argument is moot.

Trump's a farce.

Yo, can you tell me they were here legal?

"GTP"
5ad3feec809ce6d6d7b051341cd6b33c.jpg

People would respond better to your threads if you didn't act like such an asshole.

I think you posted an excellent article about Trump abusing the H1-B programs.

But it's hard to say I agree with you when you use call people "RWNJ traitors."

If you act more grown-up, people will take you more seriously.

Yo,

People would respond better to your threads if you didn't act like such an asshole.

I think you posted an excellent article about Trump abusing the H1-B programs.

But it's hard to say I agree with you when you use call people "RWNJ traitors."

If you act more grown-up, people will take you more seriously.
Yo, Live with it? Or die with it!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (2).jpg

Forum List

Back