Even MSNBC is done with Joe Biden. MSNBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSNBC will get rid of Joe Biden when the DNC tells them to. This whole thing is choreographed. MAGA

They are all the same.

1707516283387.png

You and the bitch are thinking age as equity. It's not, the difference between Trump and Biden cognitively
speaking is like night and day. Biden needs Adderall to to complete a sentence. Deny it all your want.
Oh yeah. Because Trump doesn’t think he beat OBAMA in 2016 or that Nikki Haley was in charge of security on Jan 6

I never thought I would see the day when the slaves on the DemoKKKrats' largest plantation would revolt.

And she did it right in front of Russian spy Jen Psaki (who didn't understand the question...lol)!

Nobody cares what Katy Turd thinks. She's an idiot. That's why she's never included in any rountable discussions with other experts on any subject. She's gets an hour a day & that's too long.

I never thought I would see the day when the slaves on the DemoKKKrats' largest plantation would revolt.

And she did it right in front of Russian spy Jen Psaki (who didn't understand the question...lol)!

Did you link the wrong segment? Sure doesn’t say what you alluded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back