Even jon stewart finds ‘tolerance’ at the dnc doesn’t extend to conservatives: ‘nazis

As a regular viewer of The Daily Show, I saw the segment cited here. It is proof positive that there are some idiots attending the DNC.

The difference between these idiots and the ones found at the RNC? These ones will be mocked by the liberals they know. Your dummies are celebrated.

Chew on that for a spell.

As a regular viewer of The Daily Show, I saw the segment cited here. It is proof positive that there are some idiots attending the DNC.

The difference between these idiots and the ones found at the RNC? These ones will be mocked by the liberals they know. Your dummies are celebrated.

Celebrated by who?

Celebrated by who?

Ha....you are funny.

"Regular viewer of The Daily Show" tells me all I need to know about you.

Watching an unfunny "comedian" doing political commentary is the equivalent of jamming an icepick into my ear.

"Regular viewer of The Daily Show" tells me all I need to know about you.

Watching an unfunny "comedian" doing political commentary is the equivalent of jamming an icepick into my ear.

Unfunny? How the fuck would you know. You are a boring-assed nutter. Nutters do not know funny.

Complete utter bullshit. The partisans in both of your camps protect your own, no matter how nutty they are. Many times you reelect them too.

Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachmann
Herman Cain
Donald Trump

Celebrated Idiots

Joe Biden
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Elizabeth Warren
Also idiots.
Oh and that list still did not answer my question which was who celebrates them not who are they. Might just be me but I don't see to many celebrating Palin, Bachmann, Cain or Trump in fact did any of them speak at the Republican convention? How many of the above have spoken or will speak at the Democratic convention?

Last edited:

Well done, very appropriate.

Although in their defense, I'd say that it's been quite a while since liberals really claimed to be tolerant.

Intolerance is a Beautiful thing.

Intolerance is natural. And we are frequently told we should try to persuade people not to do things that are natural.

Personally, I dont believe that things that are natural are necessarily good to do.

Stewart doesn't go after the left that much but when he does he nails them.

That's what you rw's get for not actually watching and not having a friggin clue what you're yammering about.

Fact is, Colbert, Stewart and Maher do not hesitate to call them as they see them.

For example, watch Stewart's segment about the idiots at the rnc talking about Mitt being in favor of abortion in the case of rape. Just like the op segment, the idiots kept saying how Mitt should have the choice about what he believes and not one of them ever got the obvious -

That they were against the actual owners of the bodies but they were in favor of mitt being able to choose.

Not one of those idiots ever GOT their own hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back